Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 09:25 PM

5,251 posts, read 14,282,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWillys View Post
American blood was shed for you to have a right to make ignorant decisions. I have nothing to prove to you, but you have an obligation that those Americans didn't die in vain of your ignorance. Why don't you prove otherwise?
So are you saying you only buy products that are 100% built/made in the USA?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2014, 09:26 PM

4,628 posts, read 12,319,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTsLiKeAnEgG View Post
He was being sarcastic and you took the bate.
Did you mean bait? more ignorance!

Old 02-28-2014, 09:26 PM

5,994 posts, read 20,150,681 times
Quote:
American blood was shed for you to have a right to make ignorant decisions. I have nothing to prove to you, but you have an obligation that those Americans didn't die in vain of your ignorance. Why don't you prove otherwise?
Americans died so that Americans can live comfortable lives in the future. A huge part of that goal are well employed middle and lower class workers who can feed their families and send their children to college. These are the Americans who work for foreign automakers who manufacture and pay taxes in America.

Old 02-28-2014, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Did you mean bait? more ignorance!
You'll have to excuse the typo

Old 02-28-2014, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me007gold View Post
So are you saying you only buy products that are 100% built/made in the USA?
That would be impossible, however if you have a choice between a Ford, and Mazda based on same chassis the choice should be simple (which appears to be what I'm dealing with)??

Old 02-28-2014, 09:31 PM

Quote:
You'll have to excuse the typo
I've excused quite a bit more than a typo. Your generation makes me believe we need mandatory service.

Old 02-28-2014, 09:31 PM

5,251 posts, read 14,282,724 times
Quote:
That would be impossible, however if you have a choice between a Ford, and Mazda based on same chassis the choice should be simple (which appears to be what I'm dealing with)??
If Ford owned Mazda at the time it would not matter. As the money would flow to the top and that would have been Ford.

Old 02-28-2014, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Americans died so that Americans can live comfortable lives in the future. A huge part of that goal are well employed middle and lower class workers who can feed their families and send their children to college. These are the Americans who work for foreign automakers who manufacture and pay taxes in America.
They only work for these manufacturers due to lack of civic pride created by a few.

Old 02-28-2014, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me007gold View Post
If Ford owned Mazda at the time it would not matter. As the money would flow to the top and that would have been Ford.
Ignorance must truly be bliss. Go to bed until you understand a big boy game. Ford never owned Mazda.

Old 02-28-2014, 09:37 PM

Quote:
I've excused quite a bit more than a typo. Your generation makes me believe we need mandatory service.
This has nothing with service or Texans. This is about your ignorance in convincing people that they should feel bad about buying a foreign car that benefits more Americans than one from a domestic make. I have family in the military and respect the work they do even though many brave uniformed Americans don't necessarily agree with everything our military does. I respect your choice to buy whatever it is you want but no one should feel bad about buying foreign and everyone should know just how many American jobs depend on foreign companies who manufacture in America. Reducing foreign manufacturing in America would be putting a gun to the side of proud American heads and blowing their patriotism all over the American flag. This includes proud Texans and service members. Toyota manufactures in Texas.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Automotive