Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2009, 12:41 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,068,257 times

Advertisements

Duluth is really nice! Isn't Gwinnett still known for its schools? As long as it is I don't think it will rapidally go down. Though, Norcross has gone downhill from the time I was there like 10 years ago to the last time I saw it in 2008.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:43 PM

1,176 posts, read 2,688,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Fanatic View Post
You think that it's natural? If it were natural, you wouldn't have people of different races, by and large, attracted to areas where their racial group lives.

By the way, the different races were all geographically isolated, and still are, generally speaking.

How do you call it natural?

That'd be because a number of individuals back in the day were interested in getting what they could. This doesn't make it natural. Lots of people do stupid unnatural things, such as getting tattoos, facial piercings, etc.

I didn't refer to it as a cesspool. However, much of the county is on the way to being slummy, granted that there will likely still be some nicer areas on the north/west side of I-85 from Duluth northward and also on the southside of I-85, from the I-85/I-985 merge in relative close proximity to I-85, northbound.

And you celebrate a coming third world, slum-like Gwinnett. You must be so proud of your ignorance.

Trying to use the argument of the klan in an attempt to smear individuals who can think rationally about issues. You have failed.

Pointless and not related to topic.

In some areas, yes. However, it's gradually fading away. If you don't see it, then you're blind.

Oh, so because I don't share your opinion of Gwinnett, I must "dwell in a cave". Typical left wing, "progressive" (LOL) nonsense.
Your kind kills me with their weak attempt to be passive aggressive - always claiming logic and rationale in their thoughts. Clearly that is not the case.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:46 PM

925 posts, read 2,607,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdkb View Post
RURAL LAND. How could the county build an 1800 acre park in Dacula? Because the area is rural. Thousands upon thousands of acres of rural land. And the park - Harbins - is a 2 minute drive from Tribble Mill - another large park. The area is miles and miles of rural land
YOUR POSTS ARE IDIOTIC
YOU HAVE NOT EVOLVED. APPARENTLTY STILL A PRIMATE
Dacula is not rural by any means. While it is not as developed as areas such as Lilburn, Norcross, Duluth, Lawrenceville, or even Suwanee and Buford, it is developed enough to not be labeled as "rural".

Click on the following link and, click on aerial, zoom in two times, and using the arrows, pan around Dacula in all directions. Do you notice all of the subdivisions in the area? Lots of them, aren't there? How in the world do you claim that such is "rural"? I never stated that there wasn't some undeveloped land. You can find such within some areas inside I-285.
Your web browser and the Maps site are incompatible==

To see a true rural area, click on the following link of the area surrounding Hoschton, Georgia, an area between Gwinnett and Athens. Click on aerial, zoom in two times, and pan around the area. Notice only a stray subdivision here and there, nothing like what is found in Dacula. This is rural.
Your web browser and the Maps site are incompatible=

I'm still a primate? How typical of leftists who can't truly back up their arguments. All emotional, nonsensical rhetoric, nothing more.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bayarea-girl View Post
Duluth is really nice! Isn't Gwinnett still known for its schools? As long as it is I don't think it will rapidally go down. Though, Norcross has gone downhill from the time I was there like 10 years ago to the last time I saw it in 2008.
Very nice as is most of Gwinnett. CityFanatic has an agenda. He's lost. Some please help him find himself.

Old 07-02-2009, 12:47 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,068,257 times
One of the things that was so noticeable about GA when I last lived there which was different from my experience 10 years ago was the diversity. People from all over is moving to GA. This is not a bad thing and am not sure what the big issue is?

Old 07-02-2009, 12:51 PM

Please do search on cityfanatic and you will find that this guy/gal just trashed brookwood hs as medicore. This guy/gal is an idiot with an agenda!!!!!

Old 07-02-2009, 01:06 PM

Quote:
The areas that you leave out have some of the best schools: Brookwood, Parkview, Grayson, Dacula, New Archer HS, Norcross (also see Berkley Lake), new MountainView HS, Budford, etc...
Brookwood is a mediocre school. It isn't "best" by any means. What makes you think that it's a good school? Parkview was a good school ten years ago. It is no longer a good school, according to what I've seen online.

The Brookwood area is okay, and it is nice in certain sections. The same can be said for most areas of the county. However, the county is gradually eroding, bit by bit, and the school's deterioration long precedes the eventualy succombing of an area to non-desirable aesthetic qualities.

Grayson is okay, whereas Dacula is above-average.

Quote:
Your posts are so blantanlty idiotic!! Overall Gwinnett is not even close to resembling Dekalb County. Perhaps you should move to Douglas or Paulding county.
Gwinnett will be where Dekalb is in 15 years, guaranteed. The trends are so obvious. That you deny such indicates that you haven't lived around Metro Atlanta for very long.

I don't live in Gwinnett, mind you, but Douglas County is seeing the same effect, granted not to the same scale as Gwinnett.

Why bring up Douglas or Paulding Counties, when I never mentioned anything about them? Odd.

Quote:
Sad part about you and your kind is this - YOU HAVE KNOW IDEA OF WHAT'S GOING IN THE COUNTRY AND WORLD.
I don't? LOL. I have by far more knowledge of trends than you could ever imagine. I'm full aware of demographic trends, courtesy of insane policies and a refusal to guard our southern border. I'm fully aware of the Obama administration's push toward full government control. Are you aware?

Quote:
YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO SOON DISAPPEARING.
And you hate white people, don't you? You seem very getty about whites becoming minorities. That seems quite racist to me.

Quote:
AS A FREIND WHO LIVES IN CHARLOTTE TOLD ME: YOU KNOW IT'S BAD WHEN YOU TAKE THE BUS TO WORK AND ALL YOU SEE ARE INDIAN'S WHEN THE COMPLEXION OF THE RIDERS WAS DIFFERENT A YEAR AGO.
You're celebrating the displacement of white Americans, I'm sure. You also appear to celebrate a coming third world, balkanized America. Quite odd, considering that most immigrants, with the exception of East Asians and the small European population, are lowering the standards of schools, increasing the net drain on the social system, increasing the crime levels, and creating an overall non-unified land. That's fine and dandy to you, I suppose.

Quote:
Who the hell do you think keeps the SAT scores up?
Of course, East Asians tend to have high IQs, as do people of European descent, only slightly lower. What SAT scores are up? If you'd actually look at the statistics, black students are the ones who have brought Georgia down, statistically speaking. The "East Asian" population, statewide, is so small to not make much difference on the overall SAT population, unlike the black population which statistically scores low and accounts for nearly 40% of the state's student population.

Quote:
Please check the photos of the valedvictorians in Gwinnet and N. Fulton.
I have never argued that East Asians aren't intelligent. Still, they represent a rather small percentage of "immigrants" as a whole, whereas "Hispanic" Mestizo immigrants are by far the largest group.

Quote:
But instead of understanding what's going on in the world and around you, you write idiotic posts regarding multiculturalism - as if is black and white.
What makes you think that I have no understanding of the world around me? Oh, I get it, it's because I have traditional views, so you think, in a superior-minded arrogance, that I am not knowledgeable. What preposterous reasoning. I never stated that multiculturalism was only "black and white". Why you'd think that, when I clearly didn't limit any of my comments to such, is odd.

Quote:
IT'S NOT - JUST LIKE GWINNETT. YOUR EXISTING WILL SOON MEAN NOTHING TO BOTH CONSERVATIVES AND LIBERALS. You just don't know it. Too busy with your ignorant black and white thoughts.
You're too ignorant with your anti-white hatred. It's fairly obvious. You wish for whites to be relegated to a minority in the country their forefathers created.

Quote:
BTW - Parkview HS is about 35% Indian. Please see Parkveiw's SAT scores.
Do SAT scores mean everything? It doesn't make an area necessarily desireable, when the people who are living around you have nothing in common with you. Most people are tribal, and you appear to not understand this basic fact.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Your kind kills me with their weak attempt to be passive aggressive - always claiming logic and rationale in their thoughts. Clearly that is not the case.
Prove me wrong, leftist.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Your sons and daughters will soon be slaves in the form of low wage workers to the children of Asian's, hispanics, Indian's, blacks, whites, etc...
My sons and daughters will be slaves? How do you figure?

Quote:
THIS IS A FACT. YOU CLEARLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORLD, THE UNITED STATES ECONOMY, THE GLOBAL ECONOMY, and why areas like Gwinnett must and will exist and areas like Forsyth will soon be
Yes, I'm fairly educated on that issue. The "Global Economy", factually speaking, means that the U.S. lowers its standard of living, while the third world rises, as western manufacturing and production is shifted to the third world. Meanwhile, the west invites foreigners into its lands to take jobs via visas, etc., pushing out the native-born in the fields that haven't been sent overseas. Meanwhile, the west grows weaker and weaker, economically speaking, growing greater national debt when they can't afford to, considering the implementation of failed social policies and state takeover of sectors of the economy.

You can take the "global economy" argument and stuff it. It simply means a death of the U.S. economic might.

Quote:
2009 Gwinnett - quicker than 2009 Gwinnett became what is its today. GREAT I MIGHT ADD.
Great, because you wish deteriorating neighborhoods, eventual failing schools, and the elimination of white people. Spoken like a true racist.

Quote:
Why do you think the Forsyth county school district met with the Gwinnett county school district a couple of months ago. To learn how to adapt to it's changing environment. Forsyth county s filled with Hispanic and they realize that their way of life is ending or changing. - as is the US. India and China. Not to mentione Venezula, Mexico, European Union, etc... China growth = 10%/yr for the past 10 years. US growth - about 4%. WAKE THE $%#%^ up!!!!
Forsyth County won't be like Gwinnett County any time in the near future. I'll admit, it does have a considerable "Hispanic" mestizo/Indian population, but it's only around seven or eight percent of the population, and it appears to have leveled off. That being said, their presence is small once you get outside of the immediate Cumming area. North Forsyth, West Forsyth, South Forsyth, and areas along the lake have very few "Hispanics". The white population of Forsyth is about 91% compared with Gwinnett's 50%.

Old 07-02-2009, 01:21 PM

722 posts, read 3,316,455 times
city fanatic, I just don't see how you can market your blatant racism and white supremacy beliefs as logical and traditional. You're not a Norman Rockwell painting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta