Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2017, 08:06 PM

5,633 posts, read 5,370,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamadiddle View Post
And remember, it's always a great day in America when you wake up to a Trump Presidency!!
Jeez. Does trolling ever get old? Or is that really the only exciting thing you got going on? I mean, no one actually thinks you believe this.

Old 05-20-2017, 08:11 PM

5,633 posts, read 5,370,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
The Palmer report, which you linked, even gives "fake news" a bad name. Vox, which is about as far left as you can go, complains about them: https://www.vox.com/world/2017/5/19/...-louise-mensch

"President Donald Trump is about to resign as a result of the Russia scandal. Bernie Sanders and Sean Hannity are Russian agents. The Russians have paid off House Oversight Chair Jason Chaffetz to the tune of $10 million, using Trump as a go-between. Paul Ryan is a traitor for refusing to investigate Trump’s Russia ties. Libertarian heroine Ayn Rand was a secret Russian agent charged with discrediting the American conservative movement.

These are all claims you can find made on a new and growing sector of the internet that functions as a fake news bubble for liberals, something I’ve dubbed the Russiasphere
...."
Yeah...only liberals are subject to the fake news bubble. You got us. You got us all.

Old 05-20-2017, 09:36 PM

6,721 posts, read 6,506,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
Jeez. Does trolling ever get old? Or is that really the only exciting thing you got going on? I mean, no one actually thinks you believe this.
Oh, I fully believe that! along with 60+ million other Americans. I'm ecstatic and looking forward to the next 8 years of a Trump Presidency!

Quote:
Originally Posted by samiwas1 View Post
Yeah...only liberals are subject to the fake news bubble. You got us. You got us all.
Read em and weep. The Liberal media is overwhelmingly negative on Trump, no matter what he does. Facts no longer matter, it's just a sad game of gotcha, fabricated stories with no merit and endless negative spin from the liberal MSM. Fake news galore!

Harvard just released a study confirming this. > https://shorensteincenter.org/news-c...irst-100-days/

Tone of President’s News Coverage during First 100 Days

Tone of Trump’s Coverage by News Outlet

Last edited by flamadiddle; 05-20-2017 at 10:24 PM..

Old 05-21-2017, 07:36 AM
bu2

24,116 posts, read 14,940,585 times
Bob Woodward tells journalists to stop 'binge drinking the anti-Trump Kool-Aid' - Washington Times

Journalist Bob Woodward of Watergate fame has some advice for his younger peers — stop “binge drinking the anti-Trump Kool-Aid.”
MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” invited Mr. Woodward on set Friday morning to discuss President Donald Trump’s administration. The veteran reporter warned that too many journalists are allowing confirmation bias cloud their judgment.
“I think it’s time to dial back a little bit about because there are people around […] who are kind of binge drinking the anti-Trump Kool-Aid,” Mr. Woodward said, The Daily Caller reported. “And that is not going to work in journalism. Let the politicians have that binge drinking.”

Old 05-21-2017, 07:38 AM
bu2

Fortunately we haven't had the violence that the TDS Democrats have been committing elsewhere in the country. Republicans fearing for their safety as anger, threats mount

A growing number of House Republicans are facing physical threats from angry constituents in their districts, leading many to fear for their safety.

In the last few weeks alone, the FBI arrested a man threatening Rep. Martha McSally's (Ariz.) life; a woman*pursued*Rep. David Kustoff (Tenn.) with her car, and Rep. Thomas Garrett (Va.) heightened security at a recent town hall in response to death threats....

Old 05-22-2017, 10:28 AM

3,875 posts, read 4,708,932 times
Default Special election

Quote:
Originally Posted by bu2 View Post
Fortunately we haven't had the violence that the TDS Democrats have been committing elsewhere in the country. Republicans fearing for their safety as anger, threats mount

A growing number of House Republicans are facing physical threats from angry constituents in their districts, leading many to fear for their safety.

In the last few weeks alone, the FBI arrested a man threatening Rep. Martha McSally's (Ariz.) life; a woman*pursued*Rep. David Kustoff (Tenn.) with her car, and Rep. Thomas Garrett (Va.) heightened security at a recent town hall in response to death threats....

Honestly... This "Dems are horrible, evil hated-filled, dangerous" meme you often present here is tiresome & only looks at one side of the equation. Any of us of the opposite general political persuasion from you can just as easily go tit for tat with you & present behavioral examples & incidents that are converse in nature.
Case in point, U.S. Representative Al Green of Texas was one of, if not the actual first Democratic Congressman to mention "trump impeachment" in the Capitol.
Since them he has received threatening calls that specifically mentioned him "..hanging from a tree.." & liberally used the "n" word to describe not only him but all Blacks.
Hint: If you are going to keep on falling back on the Dems=evil meme, just be sure that your side isn't guilty of the same behavior.

In case you doubt the veracity of the story because I did not provide a link (my office firewall plays unkindly w/ city-data linking), I'll do so from home tonight.

Old 05-22-2017, 10:52 AM

1,164 posts, read 1,267,485 times
Hey, which do you prefer, The Daily Caller or the Washington Times? Ever read a real paper?

Anyway, look for Bob Woodward's upcoming trilogy:

Witch Hunt - 2017
This Is Fine - 2018
High Crimes and Misdemeanors - 2020

Old 05-22-2017, 03:20 PM

10,744 posts, read 13,413,999 times
Mr. Flynn is invoking the Fifth...

Old 05-22-2017, 03:26 PM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by atler8 View Post
Honestly... This "Dems are horrible, evil hated-filled, dangerous" meme you often present here is tiresome & only looks at one side of the equation. Any of us of the opposite general political persuasion from you can just as easily go tit for tat with you & present behavioral examples & incidents that are converse in nature.
Case in point, U.S. Representative Al Green of Texas was one of, if not the actual first Democratic Congressman to mention "trump impeachment" in the Capitol.
Since them he has received threatening calls that specifically mentioned him "..hanging from a tree.." & liberally used the "n" word to describe not only him but all Blacks.
Hint: If you are going to keep on falling back on the Dems=evil meme, just be sure that your side isn't guilty of the same behavior.

In case you doubt the veracity of the story because I did not provide a link (my office firewall plays unkindly w/ city-data linking), I'll do so from home tonight.
Oh, I read about it. No need to link for me. Sounds like they ought to arrest the guy. I'm not going to defend him or say, oh well your side does the same thing.

Fact is, the left is the one burning cars and attacking people in the vast majority of these cases over the last year. Yes, Megyn got threatened. But when have Democratic representatives been physically attacked in town halls before? How often have they been threatened? When have the Secretary of Education and White House spokesman (KellyAnne Conway) ever had to have secret service protection before?

Old 05-22-2017, 03:27 PM
bu2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cameron H View Post
Hey, which do you prefer, The Daily Caller or the Washington Times? Ever read a real paper?

Anyway, look for Bob Woodward's upcoming trilogy:

Witch Hunt - 2017
This Is Fine - 2018
High Crimes and Misdemeanors - 2020
Washington Times is a lot more factual these days than their namesake in NY.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta