Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 05:53 AM

67 posts, read 105,964 times

Advertisements

Also the families that I know who have left Northview are Indian
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2013, 05:57 AM

flyonpa Where can I find about the new school as you have said"the Building of the New ( not named yet NorthEast Expansion HS) Located @ => MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map". Is it your guess? Thanks

Old 09-26-2013, 06:05 AM

9,317 posts, read 21,029,293 times
http://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/cms/lib...vember2012.pdf

"C" on the map

Just Checked its NFHS & Lambert that "May" get about 20 more classrooms,
Not WFHS,SFHS,FCHS. http://www.forsyth.k12.ga.us/cms/lib...%20Review.pptx (PowerPoint)

The Issue is will it make the HS's to "Big" pushing them into Next Level Sports Conference with other larger schools.

Old 09-26-2013, 06:37 AM

hmmmm. Thanks a lot flyonpa. You rock!!!

Old 11-21-2013, 10:37 AM

24 posts, read 40,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLTJL View Post
Two suggestions: Johns Creek and Milton.

Everybody I know from Brentwood has settled in Johns Creek. Is Brentwood too uppity for you? When I say people I know from Brentwood, I mean people who grew up there in the 80s, when it wasn't quite as uppity as it is today. Johns Creek splits the difference between Alpharetta and Suwanee nicely. You get the North Fulton schools and a family friendly environment that is close to Alpharetta, but you're also not far from Suwanee. It's pretty win-win (if you can afford it).

Another option is Milton. That's further away from Suwanee than Alpharetta, but it reminds me of the old Brentwood with it's large houses on good plots of land sprinkled in with still functioning horse farms. It's also pricey.
I am from a small town outside of Nashville and Brentwood has always been known to house some of Nashvilles most affluent residents. I am not sure that the term "uppity" comes to mind when its name is mentioned, but it is definitely a "well off" community. I would compare the Roswell/Alpharetta area to the Brentwood/Franklin areas of Nashville. The only difference is that some parts of Brentwood and Franklin lack diversity, way more than Alpharetta.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta