Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2013, 10:40 PM

7,584 posts, read 10,853,301 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovelySummer View Post
Lady/Man, do me a favor and stop replying to my posts. Just ignore them.

You obviously have a knack for coming in on the tail end of things and making comments that are completely misinformed. The OP knew what I was talking about and you don't. Probably bc I wasn't talking to you. My comment about "ppl" that don't know what they are talking about are not ALL of the other posters (which you apparently misunderstood). It was the "ppl" who were dogging him and his daughter bc he was helping his daughter. I was saying, don't listen to them, they don't know what they are talking about.

Your sandbox comment is just silly. Just as silly as the stupid bread/Alpharetta analogy about City of Decatur when your own neighbors were pointing out areas in City of Decatur with garages and other aspects that I was looking for.

Just lose my number, please. I beg you. Stop talking to me.
Now Summer,

Surely you can play a bit nicer here. I think maybe you are taking a simple misunderstanding, getting upset, and getting a bit more personal right back.

This is a public online forum. That is how it works. People reply back. If you post on here... you are talking to everyone.

LoveinDecatur has been around here for awhile.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2013, 12:38 PM

896 posts, read 1,333,264 times
Apologies to epfjr, I was wrong. Good luck to your daughter.

Old 03-30-2013, 02:34 PM

17 posts, read 21,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pit2atl View Post
Apologies to epfjr, I was wrong. Good luck to your daughter.
Thanks and she loves Atlanta. She said it is going to be a "long month" before her place is ready for her.

Old 04-01-2013, 06:41 AM

2,282 posts, read 3,058,888 times
Nothing wrong with Vinings (I used to live there), but I think that midtown or the Virginia highlands would have been absolutely perfect for your daughter (depending on how much rent she could afford). Short surface road commute to work, and living in and around a very busy, very trafficked restaurant, shoppe, park area. There are also 2 colleges in the area (Ga Tech and Ga State) with many of her peers walking around.

Old 04-01-2013, 02:56 PM

17 posts, read 21,593 times
Thanks for the post. She tells me that she is keeping an eye on midtown to possibly relocate there next year once she has to time settle into the job, meet new friends, and become familiar with Atlanta. For now, we did look in Midtown, Buckheadm Smyrna, Decatur, Sandy Hill, and the Cumberland mall area and the best for the price was the one she secured in the Vinings area. She loved the midtown area but it was not in her budget, and what was affordable for her was so small that it just was not reasonable right now. My guess is that she will be moving to midtown or Decatur by this time next year.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta