Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 08:50 AM

88 posts, read 138,359 times

Advertisements

Thank you for that. I found a few nice places in Midtown, but like you said they're built up not out. Alexander on Ponce Apartments in Atlanta, GA | Apartments.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2011, 09:09 AM

16,707 posts, read 29,542,355 times
Go to Collier/DeFoors.

Old 09-23-2011, 01:19 PM

I have no idea what that means. haha like last time I tried looking in that area I ended up outside of atlanta even though it had an atlanta address. I'm on here everyday scouring the internet and I always come up with nothing.

Old 09-23-2011, 02:57 PM
VJP

721 posts, read 1,729,305 times
I think there's a Gables on Sheridan Rd. I'm fairly certain it's within the city limits. I dated a girl who lived there and we didnt notice anything too out of the ordinary. Fairly quiet, given being in the city. Check it out.

Old 09-23-2011, 04:00 PM

294 posts, read 451,364 times
I drive through that area sometimes, I will try and make a note of which apartments are over there and respond soon.

Old 09-23-2011, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren1015 View Post
I have no idea what that means. haha like last time I tried looking in that area I ended up outside of atlanta even though it had an atlanta address. I'm on here everyday scouring the internet and I always come up with nothing.
You betta be glad I'm nice...

Defoor Village Apartments - 1224 Defoor Village Court - Atlanta - EquityApartments.com

Defoors Crossing - Buckhead, GA Patch

Defoors Crossing Apartments, 2100 Defoors Ferry Road NW Atlanta, GA - Apartments for Rent on ApartmentGuide.com | Atlanta Georgia | 156965

Habersham Properties (http://www.habershamapts.com/defoorsridge.html - broken link)

Apartment Community Details - Post Apartment Homes - Furnished and Unfurnished Apartments

All in the Defoors/Collier Area. All within the City of Atlanta. And this is only some of what is in the area.

I hope this helps!

Good Luck...

*(When you visit these complexes, you will see the other complexes in the area as well...)*

Old 09-23-2011, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VJP View Post
I think there's a Gables on Sheridan Rd. I'm fairly certain it's within the city limits. I dated a girl who lived there and we didnt notice anything too out of the ordinary. Fairly quiet, given being in the city. Check it out.

Not within City of Atlanta.

Gables Sheridan, Sheridan Road Northeast, Atlanta, GA - Google Maps

Old 09-23-2011, 08:06 PM

Thank you soooo much all of you : ) You have no idea how much I appreciate all the help I've been getting. I know I'm a hugeeeee pain in the butt. But I'm just so nervous about moving there I don't want to end up somewhere I don't feel safe. I'm such a small town girl that I don't really know any different. So all the technical stuff is different to me. The way I see it, if it has an Atlanta address, it should be in Atlanta. But I guess it can't always be that easy. Thanks again yall : )

Old 09-24-2011, 07:33 AM

294 posts, read 451,364 times
You can also look up these, I don't have addresses or websites but these looked nice driving by.

Defoor Ridge Apts

Collier Ridge Apt

Georgian Hills Apts

Collier Valley Apts

Post Collier Hills Apts

Bryson Square Apts

Camden Brookwood Apts

1660 Peachtree Apts

Yeah this area is really nice, nice tall trees, I saw lots of runners in the area, felt real safe. My wife and I are probably going to look into this area if we ever leave midtown because of its proximity to midtown yet its far away feel.

Old 09-24-2011, 11:40 AM

Thank you for those! I really like the Bryson Square apartments from what I have seen. That's probably the best place I have seen "technically" in Atlanta so far. I'm definitely going to look into that complex when I go down there next month. : )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Georgia > Atlanta