Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-26-2010, 08:47 PM

9,732 posts, read 4,061,911 times

Advertisements

A man was going through the factory of a company that made plastic shapes. As he arrived, a huge number of horse's heads had rolled off the line. Puzzled, he asked, "What do you do with these horse's heads?"

His guide said, "We send them to Washington for final assembly!"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2010, 08:49 PM

Some enlisted men were having trouble getting past the guard at the train station. He said that he couldn't allow anyone through without a ticket. Anyone! An officer came along. The guard explained, "Look, I like GIs. I mean they're protecting us, but I have orders. They're trying to get on without a ticket." The officer said, "Let me take care of this." Turning to the men, he barked, "Attention! Now forward march!"

Smartly past a stunned guard, the men marched through the gate and onto the train. Once aboard, they relaxed and patted the officer on the back, saying, "You're terrific, sir. You're a great guy."

The officer said, "That's all right. I didn't have a ticket either!"

Old 01-26-2010, 08:57 PM

A draftee was being questioned by an army psychiatrist. "What do you think of the army?"

"I love it," the young man said. "I want to wear the uniform proudly and learn all about soldiering. Write that down."

The psychiatrist went on, "Will you be a capable soldier?"

"Sir, give me a gun and I'll show you. I'll shoot until the gun melts. If I can't get another weapon, I'll pickup a stick and go at the enemy with that. Then I'll go at them barehanded. I'll bite them if I have to. Write that down."

The psychiatrist said, "You sound a little crazy"

"Write that down!"

Old 01-26-2010, 08:59 PM

The sergeant was in a rare mood as he finished drilling his company. He barked out a final order. "All right, you idiots fall out!"

The men fell out, but one rookie stood firm. The sergeant stared as the rookie smiled. "There were a lot of them, weren't there, Sarge?"

Old 01-31-2010, 07:29 AM

763 posts, read 2,660,338 times
Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iTit will cost from 499.99 to 699.99, depending on cup and speaker size.

This is considered a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

Old 01-31-2010, 07:31 AM

A guy walks into the psychiatrist wearing only Clingfilm for shorts. The shrink says: "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."

Old 01-31-2010, 07:37 AM

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you guys because it definitely works and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives.

By following simple advice heard on the Oprah show, you too can find inner peace.

Dr. Oz proclaimed, ‘The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished.’

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and I hadn’t finished, and before leaving the house this morning , I finished off a bottle of Vodka, a bottle of Crown Royal, a package of Oreo’s , the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates,

Old 01-31-2010, 07:43 AM

"Mr. Clark, I have reviewed this case very carefully," the divorce court Judge said, "And I've decided to give your wife $775 a week."

"That's very fair, your honor," the husband said. "And every now and then I'll try to send the b**** a few bucks myself."

Old 01-31-2010, 08:10 AM

210 posts, read 744,809 times
Did ya'll hear Ellen Degeneris died? They found her floating face down in Rickies Lake...

Old 01-31-2010, 09:05 AM

6,023 posts, read 14,063,650 times
Wink New diseases ? or Boy Am I sick !

Researchers have just identified two new diseases.

#1 - Gonorrhoea Lectum
#2 - Sniffalis remorseolitus

They sound like STDs but are really political ailments that also affect folks who don't vote !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas