Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2020, 12:29 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,716,943 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...ature=emb_logo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2020, 01:35 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
Have you ever heard of doctoring up or editing a youtube video? Yes it was the home of the KKK but it is time to put the past in the past... Harrison is not necessarily a racist city at all. And KKK is dying organization. Videos like this are asking for trouble. If indeed the film has not been cut and doctored, which I am sure it has, the kid holding up the sign is trying to start a riot.

Old 07-29-2020, 02:43 PM

383 posts, read 399,893 times
Read what I posted a short time ago in the turning blue thread. Insurrection will come to AR at some point. All it takes is an Antifa like club. This guy is the right age group. Is he still alive?

Old 07-29-2020, 03:05 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,650,547 times
He stood out there for 3 days in order to get a few negative reactions to a sign for a controversial group. There were also people who brought him food and water while he stood out there, but of course he didn't show you that. Upon releasing the video, he immediately followed it with a go fund me account for donations. That was the purpose of it.

Imagine for a second if someone stood in an area of mostly black people holding a sign for ALL LIVES MATTER.

Also, what's really funny about this is the BLM groups who plan on marching in zinc this Sunday are pissed at this guy for taking the spotlight away from him.

Old 07-29-2020, 06:46 PM

383 posts, read 399,893 times
The people need to eliminate the threat. Otherwise it expans.

Old 07-30-2020, 05:43 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
He stood out there for 3 days in order to get a few negative reactions to a sign for a controversial group. There were also people who brought him food and water while he stood out there, but of course he didn't show you that. Upon releasing the video, he immediately followed it with a go fund me account for donations. That was the purpose of it.

Imagine for a second if someone stood in an area of mostly black people holding a sign for ALL LIVES MATTER.

Also, what's really funny about this is the BLM groups who plan on marching in zinc this Sunday are pissed at this guy for taking the spotlight away from him.
Thanks Holly. I figured it was something like that. Let's see what happens on Sunday. What did this guy expect to get; a gold medal or something!!! Well obviously he did have a reason: you hit it, :go fund my account. There should be laws about things like that.

Old 07-30-2020, 06:57 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,643,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
Thanks. I didn't know about the three days or the GoFundMe account.

Quote:
Someone from Antifa or BLM would have driven from St.Louis or Little Rock and murdered him, like they did, that woman in Indianapolis.

Quote:

Old 07-30-2020, 07:00 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,643,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by explorearkansas View Post
The people need to eliminate the threat. Otherwise it expans.
BLM and Antifa get a pass from the Federal Deep State, for bad behavior.
Attack him and they will send the FBI looking for you, because that would be a "hate crime."

(There is a way to do it, but I don't want to get banned )

Old 07-30-2020, 08:02 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,339,102 times
The guys name is Rob Bliss. The other BLM leader that goes by one of several names is Quinn Foster. Quinn says that Rob has a false fundraiser going on to raise money for blm but it is for Rob himself. They are already fighting amongst themselves.
If any of y'all are on Facebook, go to Robs page and to Quinns page. Quinns page is Ozarks Hate Watch. Both are pretty ignorant and even though they throw the racist word around, both of them are as racist as you can get. I go to both pages occasionally to see what they are saying as there is going to be a protest in Zinc, Ark this coming Sunday led by Quinn. Apparently, people are going to be bussed to Zinc from NW Ark., Little Rock, Tulsa, St. Louis and Springfield, Mo. Some of the Branson thugs will be there also. They will protest at the home of KKK leader. The KKK leader is also a pastor and they will protest at his church as well.
This video has been doctored up. Someone I correspond with on Facebook said that a friend of his went up and tried to talk to him and he ran away....so we know he is a coward.

I'm sure Thomas Robb is prepared for them.

Old 07-30-2020, 09:01 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,716,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
The guys name is Rob Bliss. The other BLM leader that goes by one of several names is Quinn Foster. Quinn says that Rob has a false fundraiser going on to raise money for blm but it is for Rob himself. They are already fighting amongst themselves.
If any of y'all are on Facebook, go to Robs page and to Quinns page. Quinns page is Ozarks Hate Watch. Both are pretty ignorant and even though they throw the racist word around, both of them are as racist as you can get. I go to both pages occasionally to see what they are saying as there is going to be a protest in Zinc, Ark this coming Sunday led by Quinn. Apparently, people are going to be bussed to Zinc from NW Ark., Little Rock, Tulsa, St. Louis and Springfield, Mo. Some of the Branson thugs will be there also. They will protest at the home of KKK leader. The KKK leader is also a pastor and they will protest at his church as well.
This video has been doctored up. Someone I correspond with on Facebook said that a friend of his went up and tried to talk to him and he ran away....so we know he is a coward.

I'm sure Thomas Robb is prepared for them.
What do you mean doctored up?

Also what do you thinks of this KKK pastor?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas