Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Akron - Canton
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2006, 04:41 PM

160 posts, read 644,252 times

Advertisements

what kind of neighborhood is 21 rst street of of broad?? is it houses or renters? its not far from the hospital.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2006, 09:15 PM

976 posts, read 3,861,555 times
I dont know of that street but, i do know Cuyahoga Falls is a great city. Lots of entertainment and its got some great growth rates. Not far from Cuyahoga Nat'l Park and is not far from Cleveland or Akron. The city is going through a construction boom. Cuyahoga Falls is a great place to live. Before i moved to Ohio from PA all i heard about from people moving there was how great of a place it was to live in. If you need more information i will try and help.

Old 07-24-2006, 12:33 AM

paintballer i was only curious because i remember it as a nice city but an ex- in law of mine was talking like he had a real ritzy house. i mean a real expensive one.just because you live on a certain street doesnt tell you alot. the street can run for miles thats why i was curious about the hospital area.

Old 07-24-2006, 06:36 AM

2,179 posts, read 7,376,331 times
cuyahoga falls is a great place to live but dont speed there , its nickname is ticket city,the town was voted one year as best towns in america.
very little manufacturing jobs and most of the houses are small sears type houses, little crime ,great schools .my father was raised in the falls and retired to the falls and always complained about higher taxes than akron do to no factories and what not.
a while back cuyahoga falls annexed northampton township which is in the cuyahoga valley and is next to the cuyahoga nat'l park which has great bicycle and walking trails along the river a beautiful place to visit but a great place to live!! oh yeah i dont know if its still this way but the fire trucks were always painted white??? no i dont know why.

Old 08-07-2006, 05:54 PM

ht we saw the house my ex-family member had. its far from ritzy.its on 20th street off broad real close to the cathedral on state road. the houses are small and the area seems fairly nice but her house isnt kept up all that great. im guessing its rented because i saw about 3 or 4 houses for rent in those couple of streets.

Old 08-07-2006, 06:54 PM

they are nice houses my ex wife used live in a house at the south end of
24th st. in the falls right up by chestnut cemetery pretty neighborhood.

Old 08-07-2006, 09:38 PM

ht isnt that part of state road just about almost in akron??

Old 08-08-2006, 06:08 AM

yes the cuyahoga river seperates the two towns, 21st st is west of state road, which when state rd enters akron it is called n. main st. pretty nice area zillow it and see.

Old 06-01-2007, 10:11 AM

3 posts, read 13,950 times
Default Cuyahoga Falls Ohio

Please Please I need your help!! I am looking for houses for rent in Cuyahoga Falls. We need a three to maybe four bedroom house one or two baths. Must except dogs. We it to be furnished.
Does anyone know of any houses for rent in Cuyahoga Falls Ohio?

Old 06-02-2007, 06:56 PM

17 posts, read 99,076 times
Wow - I actually have a really good friend who has a darling house in Cuyahoga Falls that is for sale or rent. They are building a new house in Tallmadge and haven't been able to sell yet and have been considering renting it out. It is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath, all original woodwork. Remodeled eat-in kitchen, formal dining room with a large bay window and window seat and hardwood floors. 2 car garage and a nice deck out back. It is in excellent condition. My friend is a neurotic about cleaning and it shows.

Last edited by Yac; 06-03-2007 at 11:15 AM.. Reason: link removed, advertising not allowed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio > Akron - Canton