Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2023, 10:16 AM

7,000 posts, read 6,924,096 times

Advertisements

the viewing figures must have gone down since the last series because there are only 8 episodes. Wonder why people dont like it this year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2023, 01:49 PM

2,456 posts, read 1,710,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
the viewing figures must have gone down since the last series because there are only 8 episodes. Wonder why people dont like it this year.
I went and looked at the reviews and over 25% of the reviews are a 1 out of 5. Seems a lot of people don't like it because it is so obviously fake and poorly made according to the reviews.

What season is this and have they found a single thing in all those episodes that can actually be proven in the real world to be proof of Bigfoot being real?

Old 12-19-2023, 05:50 PM

1,169 posts, read 645,281 times
The thing is this... after 3 seasons of basically the same obviously faked / scripted stuff, even for entertainment sakes it's getting tiresome.

How many scenes of walking through a dark forested area hearing knocks and rocks thrown can you watch?

It gets to the point that everything they show makes you wonder if ANY of it is real.

I get that it's mostly scripted nonsense, but always hoped that there was a modicum of "real" events.

After 3 seasons I've lost hope of that.

Old 12-20-2023, 02:44 AM

7,000 posts, read 6,924,096 times
It is rather sad that no-one makes a program documenting the scientific investigation of the whole issue. That is still a few years off I guess.

Old 12-20-2023, 08:22 AM

5,689 posts, read 5,941,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
A good bit of shows have gone to only 8 or 9 episodes. Some use a 2 parter as one of the shows, and claim an extra show. Current viewings/rating wouldnt have had anything to do with it only being 8 episodes.

Old 12-20-2023, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
The thing is this... after 3 seasons of basically the same obviously faked / scripted stuff, even for entertainment sakes it's getting tiresome.

How many scenes of walking through a dark forested area hearing knocks and rocks thrown can you watch?

It gets to the point that everything they show makes you wonder if ANY of it is real.

I get that it's mostly scripted nonsense, but always hoped that there was a modicum of "real" events.

After 3 seasons I've lost hope of that.
Me too. When they got into this meditation BS with Ronnie, and then this season with the "invisible" Bigfoot, I said enough is enough of this.

Old 12-20-2023, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateJohn View Post
Me too. When they got into this meditation BS with Ronnie, and then this season with the "invisible" Bigfoot, I said enough is enough of this.
Now I will have to watch it. If they have got to an invisible bigfoot they have reached Mountain Monsters level of comedy.

Anybody else watch free internet tv? When going through channels/apps a while back I noticed one of the services had an Expedition Bigfoot channel. Anyone know the app that has it? I thought it was Pluto TV but I didn't see it on there.

Old 12-20-2023, 09:49 AM

1,169 posts, read 645,281 times
Quote:
Lol, me too... I will have to watch it now too.

Ronnie makes the show unwatchable. But an invisible BF?

Does it do the Predator thingymabob? Like a shiny armor that mimics it's surroundings?

I swear the producers must be brainstorming during their off season to figure out what new fangled nonsense to incorporate.

Old 12-20-2023, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Now I will have to watch it. If they have got to an invisible bigfoot they have reached Mountain Monsters level of comedy.

Anybody else watch free internet tv? When going through channels/apps a while back I noticed one of the services had an Expedition Bigfoot channel. Anyone know the app that has it? I thought it was Pluto TV but I didn't see it on there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
Lol, me too... I will have to watch it now too.

Ronnie makes the show unwatchable. But an invisible BF?

Does it do the Predator thingymabob? Like a shiny armor that mimics it's surroundings?

I swear the producers must be brainstorming during their off season to figure out what new fangled nonsense to incorporate.
They send one of those Boston Dynamic dogs into a cave to scan it. Bryce comes up with an image that looks like its "could" be a bigfoot, or something, and he goes on this tyrade about Bigfoot being able to cloak. He mentions it more than once. Kinda like the guy did in season 2 with the figure appearing to walk away during the scan. BTW, I LOVE MOUNTAIN MONSTERS! I wish that would come back on! Its hilareous!

Old 12-20-2023, 02:56 PM

Quote:
They send one of those Boston Dynamic dogs into a cave to scan it. Bryce comes up with an image that looks like its "could" be a bigfoot, or something, and he goes on this tyrade about Bigfoot being able to cloak. He mentions it more than once. Kinda like the guy did in season 2 with the figure appearing to walk away during the scan. BTW, I LOVE MOUNTAIN MONSTERS! I wish that would come back on! Its hilareous!
Just a FYI they have 5 seasons of Mountain Monsters on demand for free on the Roku Channel. I downloaded the Roku app for free on my Firestick.

I love most of the shows talked about in this section. I binge watch them regularly. I just watch them because I see them as some of the funniest comedies out there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal