Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2013, 03:46 PM

23,511 posts, read 23,986,796 times

Advertisements

No surprise about LA, often rated as being "unfriendly" and "rude" by many reviews. People don't work together there at all, they compete against each other and it creates a hostile, tense, edgy environment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marat View Post
I felt DFW and Houston were both strongly positive energy cities. Both very dynamic, high growth cities with bright futures. You can feel their energy.

I found Los Angeles much less positive than I was expecting. I'm not sure why. It wasn't bad, just not what I expected it to be.

I felt the least positive energy in St Louis.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2013, 08:48 AM

2 posts, read 13,526 times
Fayetteville NC houses more negative, SATANIC, DEMONIC, GHOULISH, REGIELIAN, DRACONIAN, REPTILIAN ENERGY THAN ALL NEGATIVE CITIES MENTIONED ON THIS FORUM COMBINED!!!!!!!! ITS LAW, ITS PEOPLE, AND ITS CONSCIOUSNESS IS A CESPOOL OF DARK MACABRE ENERGY. IRONICALLY, FAYETTEVILLE NC HAS MORE CHURCHES THAN IN ANY OTHER CITIES IN THE US AS WELL. QUESTION: IS THERE A CONNECTION OR IS THE ARMY BASE THERE BRINGING THE ENERGY DOWN? POINTS TO PONDER!

Old 10-16-2013, 08:52 AM

2 posts, read 13,526 times
The most positive cities of which i am aware that has positive energy are: San diego, california, mt shasta, california, denver colorado, sedona arizona, butte and cheyenne, wyoming, salt lake city, utah, roanoke, virginia, asheville, north carolina and last but definitely not least, sarasota florida.

Old 10-16-2013, 01:43 PM

1,637 posts, read 2,629,086 times
C-D=Negative Energy=Too many minorities

(if you didn't know)

Old 11-10-2013, 01:24 PM

151 posts, read 459,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyWop View Post
The most positive cities of which i am aware that has positive energy are: San diego, california, mt shasta, california, denver colorado, sedona arizona, butte and cheyenne, wyoming, salt lake city, utah, roanoke, virginia, asheville, north carolina and last but definitely not least, sarasota florida.

I am being drawn to Mt. Shasta due to the higher dimensional frequencies there. However, I keep seeing California being wrecked by large earthquakes. Maybe the media's message of gloom and doom have penetrated my consciousness for too long. Anyone, does anyone else here feel drawn to that area?

Old 11-10-2013, 02:46 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times
Cities with positive vibes to me:

New Orleans
Fort Worth
Denver
Portland, Oregon
Cincinnati
Austin
Mobile
Asheville, NC

I'm not going to list cities I didn't get a positive vibe from. No point in it.

Old 11-10-2013, 06:50 PM

5,993 posts, read 10,182,497 times
I'd call Cleveland a city with a negative vibe. A lot of people here are just mad at the world, and they rubb it off on you without worrying how it may affect you. This is my viewpoint as an outsider. I like the city but one thing I don't like is how bleak people here can be.

Old 11-12-2013, 12:02 PM

291 posts, read 377,455 times
New Orleans was the first city I thought of as far as positive vibes. Salt Lake City also had a positive vibe,

Old 11-12-2013, 12:10 PM

6,311 posts, read 6,806,003 times
So many negative vibes on LA. I can see why though, but I don't feel them. It takes a certain person to be in LA, that's one thing I have learned.

Positive vibes:
New Orleans
San Diego
Anchorage
LA
Phoenix

Negative vibes:
Miami
NYC
DC
Orlando
Honolulu
Juneau
Las Vegas

Old 11-12-2013, 12:46 PM

39 posts, read 118,250 times
I got positive vibes from
-Seattle
-Columbus
-Savannah
-Boise
-San Francisco

Neutral vibes from
-Kansas City
-Indianapolis
-Reno
-NYC
-DC
-Miami

And Negative vibes from
-Charlotte
-Denver
-Oklahoma City
-St. Louis
-Las Vegas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.