Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2023, 02:28 PM

3,102 posts, read 2,224,306 times

Advertisements

And, you think that the only way she could have pain in the hip as an elderly person is because of Covid vaccines. Her age could hardly be a factor, could it? Ryan really drew a short straw of the worst kind. I really hope and pray that he gets some better breaks that he is overdue for.

But, that doesn't justify everyone blaming anything and everything that might go wrong with their health on the Covid vaccines. That's the nature of your comments. What political agenda waived the requirements for full disclosure - to the extent required by law? And, when the people were getting badly sick and were lining up to get vaccinated on what was clearly known to be emergency authorization, most were very keen to get them - except for the anti-vaxxers.

This thread is to keep up with Ryan's progress. Let us leave it there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-28-2023, 02:30 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,735,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MechAndy View Post
My elderly mother has been in great shape her whole life until recently.
She has taken all the boosters and now is having issues with unexplained pain.
She thinks it’s a bursa gland in her hip but won’t find out until an MRI has been done.
She has had covid 3 times so it’s hard for me to understand why she kept taking the boosters.
I suspect that the elderly are easy prey for some.
I’m not even sure if it is covid related, it’s just that she and her bloodline live extremely long healthy lives.

With covid being an extremely political issue I have no idea how to know if this could be a side effect.
They make it sound like it’s a perfect drug with no side effects.
They have even went as far as changing and modifying definitions to call it a vaccine.
It’s pretty messed up when political agendas do not offer full disclosure.
I've noticed short term memory and comprehension issues in my family and co-workers that have had the vaccine. Research is showing the spike protein from both the vax and covid infection causes inflammation = nervous system issues and blood clotting. Multiple vax's and multiple covid infections can cause it to "stack-up". Several of the SCLS cases I've researched were people on their 2nd shot or booster after first 2 doses.
Can't emphasize enough, get C-reactive protein (inflammation-less than 1.0) and D-dimer tested(ideally none, less than 400). If abnormal, consider an anti-inflammatory and/or blood thinner.
Two of my co-workers that had felt awful since their vax tested C-RP = 9 and 12(9-12 times the normal inflammation level). For some reason it's like pulling teeth to get them to test for this....
I am still taking a daily children's aspirin, and if I go without 3-4 days I go backwards big time.

Old 09-28-2023, 02:33 PM

1,207 posts, read 535,394 times
Sorry this traumatic experience happened to you - perpetuated by people/organizations you trusted.

What initially caused your brain bleed?

Old 09-28-2023, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by considerforamoment View Post
Sorry this traumatic experience happened to you - perpetuated by people/organizations you trusted.

What initially caused your brain bleed?
I didn't have a clot or aneurysm(s), they suspect a vascular malformation. Although I've read that covid damage and hypertension issues both can affect the area of the brain where I bled.
Not sure we'll ever know that.
The bummer is I was doing well following the bleed, stood up on my own less than 2 weeks afterwards. Then my response to the vax made an old man out of me.

Old 09-28-2023, 04:57 PM

5,281 posts, read 3,079,464 times
Who are you to tell me to do anything?
Typical.

Old 12-28-2023, 01:37 PM

Some good news to this update, recent labs finally show my clotting and inflammation below critical levels almost 2 years post vax:
D-dimer(units of clot in blood) is .430 under .500 is "safe" but ideally, we want none. This may be the best it gets for me due to the aortic aneurysm I was left with. Going to keep up with the children's aspirin as it still helps greatly with the vertigo.
Inflammation 1.5 (wanted less than 8.0 in these units of measurement).
Note: The hospital lab and my PCP lab use different measures for some reason.
I still have shortness of breath upon exertion and 96% o2 seems to be my best, not sure if the bleeding and collapsed lungs I experienced during my vaccine injury did permanent damage to my lungs or if it's the aortic aneurysm causing that.
Therapy has deemed me ~45% disabled, so I'm work from home from here on. It looks like my left ankle and hamstring may have been victims of compartment syndrome from the bleeding. Movement came back and originally I had a good prognosis for complete recovery, but despite really pushing it they just aren't getting any stronger.
It's unnerving, that SCLS has about a 2/3rd's 5-year survival rate provided you survive the leak phase, yet the compounded injuries I sustained from the entire "experience" only give me a 1% 20-year survival rate.

Last edited by rkcarguy; 12-28-2023 at 01:52 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
View detailed profiles of: