Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2023, 11:27 AM

13,061 posts, read 7,497,585 times

Advertisements

Aspirin and other Nsaid related blood thinners.
I was taking baby's for a couple of years, because at one time I could barely squeeze blood out for BGS tests. My acupuncturist also mentioned he couldn't squeeze blood out from my big toe for gout relief; a stent; And Bayer was pushing the baby's for prevent heart infractions.

Somehow, the Aspirin cause me to have sudden nose bleeds and blood trails from small scratches. Dose reduction to 1/2 babys, then 1/4, then 1/4 on alternate days and the finally off NSAIDS altogether solved the bleeding problem.

NSAIDs also acidify the blood. Discovered that NSAIDS will trigger gout attacks because the purines crystalize out of the blood at pH 4.6. So I am very careful on consuming acidifying foods; carbs, sugar, meat protein, seafoods, and alcohol.

My MD father was on a thinner for clogged arteries, since his 60's (5 bypasses at one go; over time, he had individually 5 stints, and some re-stints). At 97 (?), he had a massive blood lost thru his colon. Rushed to hospital and transfused 5 pints. He told the attending, to skip the drip, and push the fluids-blood by hand. Colonoscopy was performed after his BP recovered, next morning, but docs couldn't find the leak. Dad worked till 82, and passed at 99.5yo. He died from heart disease/failure.

take care of yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2023, 12:53 PM

302 posts, read 176,506 times
I almost got fired for being unvaxxed. Luckily SCOTUS stepped in days before the mandate and overturned it. If not I'd be living in the jungle somewhere trying to make a living off grid.

We can't let these Inslee-Biden old bastards kill us.

I recommend take a trip to India and visit a homeopathic doctor instead of rolling the dice with these western cartels.

Old 06-17-2023, 04:11 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,730,517 times
Both scenarios, VITT and SCLS, call for IVIG as treatment, and that's per BMJ case articles. Since everything that happened has matched that of VITT down to the labwork and I tested positive for all the blood abnormalities per VITT, my PCP has stopped being dismissive and is letting me "drive".

Old 06-17-2023, 08:57 PM

3,085 posts, read 2,215,292 times
All the best with your coming appointment!

Old 06-19-2023, 01:53 PM

Hematology confirmed that I suffered Systematic Capillary Leak Syndrome (victim bleeds internally everywhere) immediately following my vaccination. This is extremely rare and looks like I'll be the 6th confirmed case worldwide. There is one 40-year-old woman in Japan who survived.
Most, do not survive this, and I experienced this on top of a brain bleed stroke. How I am still alive I do not know.
They do not think I'm having subsequent flares of SCLS, so no IVIG needed at this time.
They do suspect I had a mini-stroke 2/28/23 which made my vertigo worse.

Old 06-30-2023, 05:09 AM

3,934 posts, read 2,186,172 times
Very very sorry for what you are going through.
Stay positive; sometimes the mind helps our healing.

Bet your initial COVID infection did the first damage - your first brain bleed and paralysis.
I am shocked they made you take vaccine after that in order to get you in rehab.

That is what happens with the politicization in all aspects of our lives; administrative mandates vs doctors caring for their patients.
Hope you get back on your feet soon and get the compensation fast.

Ryan, what are your auto-immune markers?

Maybe try to use some herbal adaptogens - if you can find a good quality ones; or make it your own?
As supplements are not regulated here - another fiasco - there are pharmaceutical contaminants and other toxic things found in commercial supplements for sale - so I am leery

Adaptogens were extensively studied by the Russians (for their cosmonauts and athletes) and their supplements are regulated and of a pharmaceutical grade - but not sure how you could get your hands on them - with the sanctions, etc.

The descriptions of what adaptogens do is not studied very well in our medicine - as they can’t patent them and make a killing in profits, the studies are very tenuous too as the adaptogens work very insidiously and mildly; they do no harm

A tiny write-up below just gives you a vague idea about them - but the adaptogens actions - are mild and correcting for all functions of the bodies - and not only mental/chemical imbalances as in the description from the Cleveland clinic.
The main thing - the won’t hurt you, but may help your body to stop attacking itself after suffering the assault of the virus and vaccine..

The second article is more comprehensive

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/healt...361-adaptogens

https://www.herbalgram.org/resources...at_adaptogens/

Maybe you could look into that? It might help you fix yourself

Old 06-30-2023, 01:23 PM

I have a bunch of blood work/studies coming up now that we know what happened.
Articles on SCLS say it tends to happen to otherwise healthy people, I had no aneurysms or clots visible on my CT's, full panel bloodwork was all good. They still have the cause of the original bleed as a possible abnormality in that one spot. My November 21' experience with Covid wasn't pleasant, but I've been far sicker from the flu as a kid, pneumonia and norovirus in 2016. Once I was over Covid it was back to normal life for the following 3 months.
During the bleed phase of SCLS, blood pressure drops, I experienced shock from the blood volume loss, and then my kidneys failed. They say that what happens is the red cells stick to the capillary walls and each other, the remaining plasma is so thin that you bleed everywhere. Careful amounts of IV fluids were given, too little and you lose the kidneys, too much and you can have heart failure upon re-absorption. Upon "re-absorption" I clotted up(which is typical with SCLS), resulting in the pulmonary embolisms in both lungs and the aortic aneurysm.
It's an awful thing and I've seemingly used up 8 of my 9 lives, but the good news is I survived it all and it appears the inflammation/clotting is slowly getting less and less. Absolutely no prescription anti-coagulants for me being I essentially bled out internally everywhere.

Old 06-30-2023, 01:34 PM

13,061 posts, read 7,497,585 times
best wishes.

Old 07-07-2023, 07:05 PM

3,085 posts, read 2,215,292 times
Hope you are doing better and getting better with passage of time!

Old 07-28-2023, 04:23 PM

I am doing ok. Slowly getting mobility back bit by bit.
I have a huge laundry list of nervous system issues though. Like a hemorrhagic stroke, the bleeding from SCLS causes widespread nervous system damage.

Capillary leak syndrome, or vascular leak syndrome, is characterized by the escape of blood plasma through capillary walls, from the blood circulatory system to surrounding tissues, muscle compartments, organs or body cavities. It is a phenomenon most commonly witnessed in sepsis, and less frequently in autoimmune diseases, differentiation syndrome, engraftment syndrome, hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis, the ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome, viral hemorrhagic fevers, and snakebite and ricin poisoning.[1] Pharmaceuticals, including the chemotherapy medications gemcitabine and denileukin diftitox, as well as certain interleukins and monoclonal antibodies, can also cause capillary leaks.[1][2] These conditions and factors are sources of secondary capillary leak syndrome.

Systemic capillary leak syndrome (SCLS), also called Clarkson's disease, or primary capillary leak syndrome, is a rare, grave and episodic medical condition observed largely in otherwise healthy individuals mostly in middle age.[3] It is characterized by self-reversing episodes during which the endothelial cells which line the capillaries, usually of the extremities, separate for one to three days, causing a leakage of plasma mainly into the muscle compartments of the arms and legs. The abdomen, the central nervous system, and the organs (including the lungs) are typically spared, but the extravasation in the extremities is sufficiently massive to cause circulatory shock and compartment syndromes, with a dangerous hypotension (low blood pressure), hemoconcentration (thickening of the blood) and hypoalbuminemia (drop in albumin, a major protein) in the absence of other causes for such abnormalities.[3][4] SCLS is thus a limb- and life-threatening illness, because each episode has the potential to cause damage to limb muscles and nerves, as well as to vital organs due to limited perfusion.[3
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
View detailed profiles of: