Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-28-2023, 02:49 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,733,126 times

Advertisements

I'm continuing to get more data and information from my records, follow-up appointments, and the doctor of the Japanese woman who suffered SCLS was even nice enough to anomalously share some lab information/symptoms with me. Some of the follow-up data has been bad news. I had several smaller spots on my brain CT highly suspect of being additional bleeds during the leak phase. The severity of the SCLS can be measured and "graded" by how many CC's/Liters of IV fluids are required to stabilize the patient, with some relativity to internal blood volume loss. I took almost 1.5 liters, equal to 25-30% blood loss for someone my size. A borderline moderate/severe case of SCLS, probably why I'm still alive. Another patient who had taken the vaccine in a pharmacy presented to the hospital 3 days post-vax in the middle of a severe case of SCLS. Despite the hospital understanding it was SCLS, and the patient receiving several liters of IV fluids, they did not survive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2023, 05:11 PM

302 posts, read 177,304 times
Pray and know that nobody dies without God's permission and even the most doomed are miraculously saved if God wills. Do what you can and don't worry. Remember the natural ways we used before nature was patented and slandered.

Old 09-04-2023, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman05 View Post
Pray and know that nobody dies without God's permission and even the most doomed are miraculously saved if God wills. Do what you can and don't worry. Remember the natural ways we used before nature was patented and slandered.
I hear that. I guess it wasn't my time. I went through so many major issues that each had a 33% or less chance of survival and I'm still here. Looking at the other injury cases, it's very surreal. There is no "SCLS survivors group" to share notes with about what kind of organ damage was incurred and what worked to help recover. There is the dead, and there is this Japanese woman, 40, and more recently a Japanese man in his 50's that are now in the club with me. That's it.
Here in Bellingham healthcare is overwhelmed and badly understaffed, it's taking forever to see anyone. I can't get any of my doctors to post anything with my case like the BMJ or similar they just don't have time. With the superior court having blocked the Whitehouse from further censoring the vaccine injured we are at least able to share some information without getting our posts and groups deleted. Seems like a fair amount of people on these injury groups are suffering from GB or long covid(it's coming to light that both the vaccine and Covid-19 both load you up with spike protein which causes a myriad of problems).

Old 09-05-2023, 02:30 PM

7,541 posts, read 17,233,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman05 View Post
God doesn't exist. By natural ways, I assume you live in some type of hut structure you built yourself? Not sure how you're posting here using electricity or internet infrastructure. Also, how do you read or write? None of these things are natural ways.

Old 09-06-2023, 10:13 PM

302 posts, read 177,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabogitlu View Post
God doesn't exist. By natural ways, I assume you live in some type of hut structure you built yourself? Not sure how you're posting here using electricity or internet infrastructure. Also, how do you read or write? None of these things are natural ways.
U have a lot to learn.

Old 09-07-2023, 08:37 AM

2,538 posts, read 1,910,104 times
What was the cause of your initial brain bleed and did that make you more vulnerable to a vaccine reaction?

Old 09-07-2023, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOinGA View Post
What was the cause of your initial brain bleed and did that make you more vulnerable to a vaccine reaction?
They don't know, there was no clots or aneurysm(s). They suspect a vascular malformation and/or hypertension. Could have been from Covid-19 being the vaccine made me bleed badly, but that was 3 months earlier.

Old 09-25-2023, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkcarguy View Post
I'm continuing to get more data and information from my records, follow-up appointments, and the doctor of the Japanese woman who suffered SCLS was even nice enough to anomalously share some lab information/symptoms with me. Some of the follow-up data has been bad news. I had several smaller spots on my brain CT highly suspect of being additional bleeds during the leak phase. The severity of the SCLS can be measured and "graded" by how many CC's/Liters of IV fluids are required to stabilize the patient, with some relativity to internal blood volume loss. I took almost 1.5 liters, equal to 25-30% blood loss for someone my size. A borderline moderate/severe case of SCLS, probably why I'm still alive. Another patient who had taken the vaccine in a pharmacy presented to the hospital 3 days post-vax in the middle of a severe case of SCLS. Despite the hospital understanding it was SCLS, and the patient receiving several liters of IV fluids, they did not survive.
It keeps getting worse....
I was printing out all my labs and supporting info for a new patient appointment with my new doctor. I found a summary in the back of my medical records of all the drugs/fluids given during my hospitalization with reference dates/times and how much was actually infused from each dose.
I was given 2.5 liters of IV fluids before being transferred to ICU, where I was given almost another 1.5 liters. I almost lost the entirety of my blood internally, close to a gallon. Ultrasound doppler scans from the day I almost died show widespread internal bleeding(Edema) and clotting.
Somehow my liver function is good and it looks like it's ok.
Tests show reduced kidney function since the injury, function is still in the normal range but in the very bottom end of it.
Vitamin B12 was right at the low end of range despite taking a multivitamin daily with 1,000 units, doubled up on that. Sodium was a bit low despite the fact that I eat pretty salty. Evidentially the spike protein really drains the body of B12 and salt/electrolytes. Some vaccine/long covid victims are reporting big gains in feeling better drinking water with Himalayan sea salt dissolved in it, bleh.
Overall, with everything that happened my 5-year survival rate is 50-70%, but 20-year only 1%.

Old 09-25-2023, 07:34 PM

1,824 posts, read 802,049 times
https://apple.news/AwvNpSSx9TXi93ia8f204Mg

I don’t know if you’re aware of the above, rkcarguy. Tried to put up the link. I wish you good health SOON.

Old 09-28-2023, 11:15 AM

5,281 posts, read 3,076,286 times
My elderly mother has been in great shape her whole life until recently.
She has taken all the boosters and now is having issues with unexplained pain.
She thinks it’s a bursa gland in her hip but won’t find out until an MRI has been done.
She has had covid 3 times so it’s hard for me to understand why she kept taking the boosters.
I suspect that the elderly are easy prey for some.
I’m not even sure if it is covid related, it’s just that she and her bloodline live extremely long healthy lives.

With covid being an extremely political issue I have no idea how to know if this could be a side effect.
They make it sound like it’s a perfect drug with no side effects.
They have even went as far as changing and modifying definitions to call it a vaccine.
It’s pretty messed up when political agendas do not offer full disclosure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
View detailed profiles of: