Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2023, 08:14 PM

303 posts, read 178,593 times

Advertisements

Purebloods are necessary to dilute out this poison over time and keep the human species strong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2023, 09:24 PM

2,110 posts, read 1,033,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman05 View Post
and keep the human species strong.
What for? Not sure if that's such a great idea anymore.

Old 09-10-2023, 08:36 AM

2,538 posts, read 1,915,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botev1912 View Post
This is why covid vaccine mandates are pointless as this vaccine mainly offers personal protection.

The Vaccinated Are Worried and Scientists Don’t Have Answers
We all have a vested interest in avoiding overloading hospitals with people critically ill from a disease that could have been moderated with a vaccine. There is no such thing as purely “personal protection” when it impacts the healthcare system.

Old 09-10-2023, 10:59 AM

368 posts, read 305,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOinGA View Post
We all have a vested interest in avoiding overloading hospitals with people critically ill from a disease that could have been moderated with a vaccine. There is no such thing as purely “personal protection” when it impacts the healthcare system.
We can also avoid overloading hospitals by mandating:

1) Americans eat only lean meats and vegetables. No more endless beer benders and chowing down on bon-bons for you. Obesity is an epidemic, overloading our hospitals with fatties with weight related issues like diabetes and heart problems.

2) No more smoking! Let’s push that to the black market.

3) No more drinking alcohol. Water only. Can’t overload hospitals ya know.

I wonder what else I can force you to do or not do…with government force backing me up…hmmm.

Oh yeah

4) Mandate a minimum of 1 hour of moderate to strenuous exercise per day. Verified by submitting your smartwatch data to government.

Old 09-11-2023, 02:22 PM

3,405 posts, read 2,740,041 times
My WA state mandated vaccination became a nightmare come true. I suffered systemic capillary leak syndrome from the vaccine. I lost approx. 30% of my blood to internal hemorrhage. My kidneys failed, I bled into my esophagus and lungs, which both partially collapsed. Upon re-absorption I clotted up and suffered blood clots in both lungs(PE's), an aortic aneurysm, and possibly a mild heart attack. I have nervous system damage, blood clotting disorder, and vertigo. Stats on people that have suffered everything I have, point to a 1% 20-year survival rate. I will very likely never see retirement.
If you think the state and federal gov't have your back for a vaccine injury, well they don't. It's been over 6 months now since I filed my vaccine injury claim and I've sent numerous emails/left phone messages to state, several congress members, and the CICP.
I have no replies from anyone except an intern from WA state.
When VAERS reviewed and confirmed my vaccine injury, I was told I was one of the worst cases that survived and to "hound the CICP for an expedited review and partial advance award to help with medical bills". I will give VAERS kudos in that they quickly reviewed my claim, requested direct copies of my medical records to confirm, and fairly quickly concluded there was no way the injury was from anything else. All I've got from the CICP is "your case is in line for review" 5-times now.

I can see it already: 2025: My family is in a homeless camp tent city, "your case is in line for review"...
2028: I'm in a wheelchair on a street corner begging for change, "your case is in line for review"...
2030: Gravestone "RIP-his case was still in line for review"
2032: Letter arrives to my family "Your claim has been denied as the statute of limitations has expired"......

Old 09-12-2023, 09:10 AM

7,168 posts, read 4,567,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkcarguy View Post
My WA state mandated vaccination became a nightmare come true. I suffered systemic capillary leak syndrome from the vaccine. I lost approx. 30% of my blood to internal hemorrhage. My kidneys failed, I bled into my esophagus and lungs, which both partially collapsed. Upon re-absorption I clotted up and suffered blood clots in both lungs(PE's), an aortic aneurysm, and possibly a mild heart attack. I have nervous system damage, blood clotting disorder, and vertigo. Stats on people that have suffered everything I have, point to a 1% 20-year survival rate. I will very likely never see retirement.
If you think the state and federal gov't have your back for a vaccine injury, well they don't. It's been over 6 months now since I filed my vaccine injury claim and I've sent numerous emails/left phone messages to state, several congress members, and the CICP.
I have no replies from anyone except an intern from WA state.
When VAERS reviewed and confirmed my vaccine injury, I was told I was one of the worst cases that survived and to "hound the CICP for an expedited review and partial advance award to help with medical bills". I will give VAERS kudos in that they quickly reviewed my claim, requested direct copies of my medical records to confirm, and fairly quickly concluded there was no way the injury was from anything else. All I've got from the CICP is "your case is in line for review" 5-times now.

I can see it already: 2025: My family is in a homeless camp tent city, "your case is in line for review"...
2028: I'm in a wheelchair on a street corner begging for change, "your case is in line for review"...
2030: Gravestone "RIP-his case was still in line for review"
2032: Letter arrives to my family "Your claim has been denied as the statute of limitations has expired"......
Get a disability lawyer and apply for SSDI if you can’t work. That’s really horrible and I hope that you gradually get better. Take care.

Old 09-12-2023, 11:01 AM

I'm lucky that I can work from home. I'm the only estimator in my division and work has been very accommodating making this happen. Pftttttt for my quality of life though, whatever is left of it. As a survivor of SCLS, Doctors are at a loss. All we can do is keep close tabs on everything for organ function/failure. I'm basically +18 months from when I should have died.
What's even more is I figured I'd be a popular lab guinea pig as to why this happened, but it's been quiet on most fronts. If anything, it seems like I'm viewed as a liability to many of my doctors with gov't hassling to follow if they whisper anything bad about their precious vaccine. Tests for auto-immune issues, MGUS, MM, and other precursors to SCLS have come up negative.

Old 09-13-2023, 03:13 PM

1,066 posts, read 893,859 times
Have you been in touch with your house and senate reps? Party aside, their offices should have something they can do to get things moving better.

Old 09-19-2023, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SusVelo View Post
Have you been in touch with your house and senate reps? Party aside, their offices should have something they can do to get things moving better.
I have, a number of times I've left messages and sent emails. So far just been ignored.
And this is with the support of VAERS saying it was obvious the injury was from the vaccine and that I was one of the worst cases to survive. It's not like I'm trying to pull a fast one. Granted it's "only" been 6 months since I filed my request for benefits.
It's estimated that the Covid vaccine injured are a $5 BILLION liability, I expect us to be the next "agent orange" people that will be all dead and still no compensation decades down the road for our families.
So much for vaccine hesitancy and knowing "the gov't has your back" if you are among the rare injured.

Old 09-19-2023, 03:18 PM

1,832 posts, read 812,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teacher Terry View Post
Get a disability lawyer and apply for SSDI if you can’t work. That’s really horrible and I hope that you gradually get better. Take care.
I agree, apply for SSDI.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington