Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2024, 02:54 PM

11,102 posts, read 7,168,155 times

Advertisements

I'm wondering if they'll start two new tribes of 7 on the next episode. They need a fresh shakeup to rid us of the Banhu overdose, and the tiny 3-person tribe left.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2024, 12:23 AM

44,634 posts, read 61,638,098 times
Let's dance 1234, 1234, 1234....wasted TV time. Sel centered Jen sure got the surprise of her life.
Looks like next week is merge time.

Old 03-28-2024, 08:44 AM

711 posts, read 293,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Let's dance 1234, 1234, 1234....wasted TV time. Sel centered Jen sure got the surprise of her life.
Looks like next week is merge time.
Jen or Gen painted herself into a corner - she couldn't play the idol without her team knowing that she was the one that hid the beware advantage and earning their wrath for wasting 3 days of time and effort digging into a poop pile. Likely they already knew however going into the vote, editing didn't show that to keep the suspense, and was the reason she got voted out.
She was a bad liar and overplayed, she thought she was the strategy and deception genius, but actually had no long-term plan. Say good bye.

This week was a bit better than the other cryfest episodes. I was dismayed when the episode began with, yup, crying. But it got better.

Old 03-31-2024, 09:50 PM

130,418 posts, read 12,118,417 times
Jem overplayed her hand, & it cost her Looking forward to see how the alliances will form now they have merged. ( per preview)

Old 03-31-2024, 11:28 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,016,642 times
Did anyone else catch the foreshadowing before the IC? They showed a yellow and purple sandbag knocking down the Idols before it started. Yellow hitting the big idol the purple the smaller one.

Old 04-04-2024, 09:46 AM

711 posts, read 293,181 times
The last episode felt like the first survivor episode of the season. Literally, one could have (and probably should have) skipped the first 5 episodes and watched with very little effort to catch up. It was also cry free.

Well, the "pretend I can't jump" professional reality contestant girl got voted off. No loss. Venus self-destructive game play ruled the episode, blithely unaware that she has no power or control over the game and naively giving a name to vote out and a reason that is so contradictory to where the other players are at, when they told her it might be here or Moriah. She is so bad at playing the game that she just might make it to the end as the "one they know will get no votes to win". I have no problem with that, her gameplay is entertaining and she is extremely cute.

Old 04-05-2024, 06:30 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,114,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post
The last episode felt like the first survivor episode of the season. Literally, one could have (and probably should have) skipped the first 5 episodes and watched with very little effort to catch up. It was also cry free.

Well, the "pretend I can't jump" professional reality contestant girl got voted off. No loss. Venus self-destructive game play ruled the episode, blithely unaware that she has no power or control over the game and naively giving a name to vote out and a reason that is so contradictory to where the other players are at, when they told her it might be here or Moriah. She is so bad at playing the game that she just might make it to the end as the "one they know will get no votes to win". I have no problem with that, her gameplay is entertaining and she is extremely cute.
She needs to find an idol.

I like Q the best.

Old 04-05-2024, 09:32 AM

11,102 posts, read 7,168,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post
It was so wimpy and pathetic before, but now we have some power and force. Even if the weaker players get knocked off, it could be an interesting test of the rest of the stronger players, as it should be.

Old 04-08-2024, 09:21 PM

130,418 posts, read 12,118,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
She needs to find an idol.

I like Q the best.
I like Q too. The season is getting better.

Old 04-09-2024, 07:28 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,534,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evening sun View Post
I like Q too. The season is getting better.
Better - yes, not quite Good yet. The Bar keeps getting lowered, soon it will be sitting in the sand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV