Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2024, 02:24 PM

11,767 posts, read 5,781,921 times

Advertisements

I watched a 3 episodes of Australian Survivor before deciding to catch up on the US version. Our show started and the only one I remembered was Bhanu - how sad is that. I like Hunter after this episode and don't like Venus. I felt bad for Brandon and thought that immunity challenge was dangerous with everyone trying to get over that barrel and legs flailing all over the place as they fell in the water. I saw a couple of people get hit in the head. Not to smart - producers. Glad Bhanu wasn't voted off and hope they merge into 2 tribes next week.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2024, 02:29 PM

7,363 posts, read 5,478,151 times
Crying, crying and more crying. Thank God I DVR this show and follow a live chat forum so I had a heads up that it was basically 90 minutes of one player, Bhanu, crying, spilling his guts about his tribe to the other two tribes and screwing everything up. I FF’ed through most of the episode. Getting closer to giving up on this ‘new Survivor’.

Old 03-15-2024, 05:31 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
I think I found a HII. I find myself surviving another episode. Next week looks like Bhanu comes clean on spilling the beans to the others, so possibly another show centered around him.

Old 03-15-2024, 05:58 AM

462 posts, read 284,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
I think I found a HII. I find myself surviving another episode. Next week looks like Bhanu comes clean on spilling the beans to the others, so possibly another show centered around him.
Never seen a player cry so much,

Old 03-15-2024, 09:56 AM

631 posts, read 398,554 times
That episode was absolute torture, a 2 hour show with most of the time wasted on watching a grown ass man crying like a baby. The preview seems to indicate that he continues to spill his guts, and we're probably only seeing half of it. He really tee'd me off when he was yelling and screaming at Jess during the puzzle challenge. After he gets voted out (soon, I hope), he should get therapy to help him control his emotions.

There are some players I like, although we've not really had a chance to get to know the other tribes very well since the show is mostly focused on the cry-baby. I like Ben, Q, Tim and Tevin so far.

Old 03-15-2024, 11:49 AM

5,509 posts, read 7,102,385 times
That guy should not have been taken out of the game. Herniated or bulging disc is not an emergency. They could have kept him in the game. As you can tell he is fine now. I have three herniated discs in my neck and numbness in my hands for 30 years. Physical Therapy works great and he could have been treated after the show. The island "doctors" are a joke.

Now that cute Persian girl has no allies and no advantage.

Old 03-16-2024, 07:55 PM

130,047 posts, read 12,072,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
That guy should not have been taken out of the game. Herniated or bulging disc is not an emergency. They could have kept him in the game. As you can tell he is fine now. I have three herniated discs in my neck and numbness in my hands for 30 years. Physical Therapy works great and he could have been treated after the show. The island "doctors" are a joke.

Now that cute Persian girl has no allies and no advantage.
But I understand they had to err on the side of caution.
I like Banhu, but he needs to stop all the lamenting. I would have liked to see Kenzie go, for some reason she rubs me the long way. I feel I don't really know the other teams, so much focus on the crying Banhu & Kenzies crazy tattoos.

Old 03-17-2024, 04:15 PM

175 posts, read 97,709 times
Another mostly boring episode. I wonder how much longer Survivor will stay on the air.

Sorry to see Randen go. I'm glad he's fully recovered.

I liked Liz this episode. It's nice to see something from her other than how many companies she owns.

Yay for Jem finding the Idol clue and knowing not to blab. Sneaking out alone to get the box in the dark was impressive.

The best moment for me was watching Hunter get himself over the barrel. That was a smart move.

Bhanu wants to win a million hearts, not a million bucks? Puhleeze! He'd take the cash in a heartbeat if he was actually offered the choice between hearts and bucks. I enjoyed watching him spill the beans the first chance he got. I liked how Ben used the info when he got back to camp. And I loved that Bhanu lied to Kenzie and Tiffany. But he's exhausting. I don't know how Yanu lives with him. I would be sympathetic about his being emotional if he had spared a single tear for Randen.

Old 03-21-2024, 11:10 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
No more Bhanu. Whoever approved his casting should be joined at the hip with him for 6 months.

Old 03-21-2024, 12:04 PM

44,620 posts, read 61,578,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
No more Bhanu. Whoever approved his casting should be joined at the hip with him for 6 months.
: LOL so true. What a wasted contestant and TV time. Sob sob.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV