Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 11:49 AM

5,918 posts, read 3,816,035 times

Advertisements

Hey all you atheists, unbelievers, doubters and sitting on the fencers...here's your answers to every single argument you could possibly think of. Read it and weep, cause if you don't get it after this you're going to hell. I used to think scare tactics were cruel, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get people to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour and repent of their sins. I am the first to admit I am not equipped to handle what Satan and his army throw at me as far as questions, disbelief and needing "proof", but let me tell you this young man who wrote this book is soooo prepared.

Name of Author: Mark Cahill
Name of Book: One Heartbeat Away
Publisher: BDM Publishing

He also has a first book that he wrote called "One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven", which I haven't read but you can bet your doubting minds that I will. My son came home from church one Wednesday evening with Mr. Cahill's book, and don't think it is by accident. I've been praying and waiting for something like this that I could refer unbelievers to...other than the Bible, of course. But since you all seem to have such a problem with the world's best-selling book, maybe you will read this one. Don't even think about responding to this post unless you have read this book. I'm not going to argue with you.

Old 04-02-2007, 11:55 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,450,378 times
Why, Christianity sprung from Judaism, yet Judaism has neither heaven nor hell, nor Satan, can you help me out here?

Old 04-02-2007, 12:00 PM

5,918 posts, read 3,816,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatbasinguide View Post
Why, Christianity sprung from Judaism, yet Judaism has neither heaven nor hell, nor Satan, can you help me out here?
I am helping you out by providing you with all the common sense questions and answers you need by reading this book. Please read it. Christianity didn't spring from anything worldly, honey.

Old 04-02-2007, 12:05 PM

3,860 posts, read 8,464,342 times
I don't need proof! I consciously choose not to believe your religion. I don't care if you think I'm going to hell.

Old 04-02-2007, 12:10 PM

I have no intention of reading your book, did you see the one he wrote supporting Islam, and the one supporting Hinduism? Well, he didn't but you may rest assured someone of those faiths wrote a book similar in tone.

That you put credence in superstition is fine, but I shan't waste my money buying it, if you would like to send me a copy that is fine.

Here is the problem for me, somehow Satan, got from Babylon to skipping Christianity skipping Judaism, dunno how,, I need help here.

Old 04-02-2007, 12:13 PM

7,381 posts, read 7,707,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post
Hey all you atheists, unbelievers, doubters and sitting on the fencers...here's your answers to every single argument you could possibly think of. Read it and weep, cause if you don't get it after this you're going to hell. I used to think scare tactics were cruel, but you gotta do what you gotta do to get people to accept Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour and repent of their sins. I am the first to admit I am not equipped to handle what Satan and his army throw at me as far as questions, disbelief and needing "proof", but let me tell you this young man who wrote this book is soooo prepared.

He also has a first book that he wrote called "One Thing You Can't Do In Heaven", which I haven't read but you can bet your doubting minds that I will. My son came home from church one Wednesday evening with Mr. Cahill's book, and don't think it is by accident. I've been praying and waiting for something like this that I could refer unbelievers to...other than the Bible, of course. But since you all seem to have such a problem with the world's best-selling book, maybe you will read this one. Don't even think about responding to this post unless you have read this book. I'm not going to argue with you.
OK, so now what? How about answering GBG's question?

Old 04-02-2007, 12:18 PM

3,049 posts, read 8,920,644 times
satan is in the Jewish text, in the prophets---Jeremiah and Zechariah

Old 04-02-2007, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northsouth View Post

I read the "book" that you are describing. There's nothing new that I haven't heard before. What are you suggesting will provide "all the answers"?

Old 04-02-2007, 12:23 PM

Please how me.

Old 04-02-2007, 12:25 PM

Nevermind. I didn't read the book, only the test and the info afterwards. As GBG said, I'm not willing to spend my money on your propaganda. If you would like to send me a copy, I would read it with an open mind and get back to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality