Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 11:15 AM

15,875 posts, read 6,342,681 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
"Never" sure is a long time.

My children are being raised to oppose separation of church and state/secularism. What are your children being raised to believe?
Lol
Raising children in extremist environments often backfires especially in a personal context. You are raising atheists.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 11:18 AM

13,663 posts, read 7,968,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by L8Gr8Apost8 View Post
Lol
Raising children in extremist environments often backfires especially in a personal context. You are raising atheists.
I agree with you in principle that raising children in extremist environments often does backfire.

Last edited by EscAlaMike; Today at 11:31 AM..

Old Today, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Not that it's any of your business, but there is nothing "extremist" about the environment in which I'm raising them.

I agree with you in principle that raising children in extremist environments often does backfire.
I was raised a JW. Look at me now. Teach them courage.

Old Today, 11:42 AM

It's disgusting to use one's children to participate it fantasies of world domination. Even God doesn't do that except in the world of a narcissist.
Edit:

My song to my mother when I healed.
https://youtu.be/tC8631Kqzb0?si=stJUqnKLos-ryk5_

Old Today, 11:43 AM

33,296 posts, read 26,494,624 times
Quote:
Of course I am opposed to the US Constitution and freedom of religion. I have stated this before and make no secret of it. Why do you think I'm being dishonest?
Since you oppose freedom, what would you do, if you had the power or authority to do so, to those who refused to conform to Roman Catholic rules and beliefs?

Old Today, 12:00 PM

16,701 posts, read 15,697,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
Since you oppose freedom, what would you do, if you had the power or authority to do so, to those who refused to conform to Roman Catholic rules and beliefs?
That's already clear in the OP. He want to have another inquisition. He's serious about that.

Old Today, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
That's already clear in the OP. He want to have another inquisition. He's serious about that.
I was wondering if he'd stop with imprisonment or if he would go as far as execution.

Old Today, 12:10 PM

16,701 posts, read 15,697,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Way View Post
I was wondering if he'd stop with imprisonment or if he would go as far as execution.
Oh, he's also said he supports capital punishment.

What Would Jesus Do? (Hint: He wouldn't kill anybody, for any reason.)

Old Today, 12:19 PM

Lol. Christine Hammond doesn't want her daughter to be a Catholic if it has been ruined by progressive of ideology. She must not be against sexually abusing children and raping nuns.

Per the article

Old Today, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Oh, he's also said he supports capital punishment.

What Would Jesus Do? (Hint: He wouldn't kill anybody, for any reason.)
I'm not surprised. While I do support capital punishment for certain crimes, the idea of executing someone because of their religious beliefs or refusing to conform to someone else's religious beliefs is disturbing and repugnant.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality