Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2024, 06:26 PM

23,128 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

I have 800 posts in here, and I was just curious if anyone has learned biblical symbolism, or a someby who thinks of Da Vinci in a brand new way. I would be very much interested in hearing what Da vinici you like most, and the Da Vinci you learned a great deal from, did anyone learn any biblical symbolism at all,?

I realize Da Vinci stands alone above any other painters in history because he always tell a story.

I very seldom get feed back in this thread, and I am curious to whether anyone wants me to spend more time on a particular Da vinc or just give up.

I would like to hear from totally amazed Da vinci lovers who have followed this thread, and any questions about something that I might have made a mistake about.

I began this thread trying to prove the color Salvator wasnt Da Vinci, I couldnt had been more wrong.

There is still so many more clips from paintings, I have about 150 pics that morph when transformed, and I have another 100 at least that I just havent posted yet.

Years ago I watched an individual harras a TV station to show one picture he had found, and he was so adamant, they did like a 2 min talk about this one image, that I couldnt even see.

Now wouldnt it be insanely fun to gather all the Da Vinci owners to begin reading the thing they most prize.

Isnt it such a curious thing that the owners of the Da vinci's absolutly have no doubt how to read them.

As everyone who has followed these pics, well, I dare to say that you individuals now know 10 times more about Da Vinci than ten of the greatest Da Vinci so called experts.

People have asked me why I dont sell what I own, I mean at least I could provide a TV station every day with a new Da Vinci nobody ever seen before.

I guess it's our little secret.

Having said that, if anyone finds a way to contact one of these owners, I would bet a reward would come from it.

There are Da vinci owners having Da vinci's assuming they would never bring money like Mona or the Salvator, but should all the secrets come to light, I think Mona and Savator dont even rank in Da vinci' best, and they arent even the most precious.

I sure would like to contact all these people, and I swear, if somebody got lucky in communicating with one or a couple, there is no doubt money is to be made

Image having having a great walkin safe in which the keys have been lost, and inside the safe is a treasure but nobody knows the combination, and this is the way of every Da Vinci.

Every single Da Vinci is a book that begs to he read, heck even every the drapery is a book lol.

I mean, so what, you own the two virgins on the rock, maybe you own all the drapeety studies, and the 3 pics of Da Vinci's self portrait.

Think about it, you own the greatest treasures under heaven, and although they are pretty to look at, and after you spend a million bucks buying a Da Vinci, it's like owning a book you have zero chance to read or understand, even if you are a bible scholar.

Personally, I seek no money, and I seek no money in the knowledge that I could start a YouTube channel and actually make money.

The people who have been following from the beginning, I mean, if you just took at 10 out of the 100's that has been displayed here, no doubt, you get on tv.

Start your own youtube channel, NO DOUBT, there is money to be made and I am curious whether anyone has thought if this.

Well, there is a couple explanations, you can just consider that Hannibal sees what others dont, or maybe
Hannibal is seeing things not there.

Whatever the case, I have sit here and watched individual after individual make INTERNATIONAL NEWS, I am not talking about some great and awesome ilulision, I am talking about people who find one little image where they act as if they had found the lost city of Atlantis.

This forum could go on for years and no matter how many pics I post, I promise you, I have 150 I haven't even posted yet. So far I have just been practicing, Da Vinci interprets da Vinci, we see the blue eyed blonde head in every picture, faces in thoats, hair masterpieces, body parts by galore, eyes literally everywhere, we have common images like Da Vinci walking with his sketch book, all sorts of creatures to aliens. We have seen picture after picture. We have seen the image of many kings and trees as human we have seen so many repetitions in colors and what they mean. We have seen all about hands and what they mean, in not letter one hand see what the other is doing. We have seen countless of Jesus pics, and we have literally seen the statue of anti Christ many, many times that cant be ignored..

Should anyone venture into proving just how genius Da Vinci is, I would be willing to help anyone get there.

I was wondering if anyone might be interested in making thes things known.

I know there are a few geniuses in city Data, so don't be shy if you have any ideas.

Danvinci gave his entire life with his paintings, but very unfortunately, had Da Vinci actually displayed all his knowledge of the bible, there can be no doubt he would have been killed as a heroic. He was supposed to die as a heretic, and the only reason he wasnt beheaded is because the judge saw his nephew in the court and dismissed all the charges that day, and if the judges didnt have family charges, they would have killed Da Vinci that day.

Although I dont know everything. If anyone gets any ideas, they would have my full support..

We have seen the most awesome illusions that set Da Vinci apart and very well about any artist who ever lived without a second runner up no matter who we discusd.

Da vinci' paintings are books, a founding unbelievable books for somebody to read because nobody writes a book that they dont want anyone to read.

Please tell me your favorite Da Vinci, and possible why.

Also, isnt at least one person who considers doing a youtube channel, or maybe there is a person that could get in touch with one of the owners that have no clue that there Da Vinci really could be authorized.

Such a person would have all the help they need for me, I mean, I seriously wished that just a few of you would share your favorite pic to an alternate medium, and I sure wouldnt be jealous.

Well, having said all that, it would be nice to have some feedback on what your favorite Painting is, or maybe you saw something wrong, or maybe I am just a delusional character that takes things too far with a need to stop.

Eith way. Does anyone out there have any ideas at all?

I thought to go to a printer and produce a lot of pics.

Please be completely honest, I take insults very well, and it is extremely hard to look outside the box.

Say something even if wrong.

The question;

Does anyone believe this stuff might excel, I mean like you had a cool person narrating and showing pic after pic.

Why not?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 03-27-2024 at 07:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2024, 08:26 PM

63,779 posts, read 40,047,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I have 800 posts in here, and I was just curious if anyone has learned biblical symbolism, or a someby who thinks of Da Vinci in a brand new way. I would be very much interested in hearing what Da vinici you like most, and the Da Vinci you learned a great deal from, did anyone learn any biblical symbolism at all,?

I realize Da Vinci stands alone above any other painters in history because he always tell a story.

I very seldom get feed back in this thread, and I am curious to whether anyone wants me to spend more time on a particular Da vinc or just give up.

I would like to hear from totally amazed Da vinci lovers who have followed this thread, and any questions about something that I might have made a mistake about.

I began this thread trying to prove the color Salvator wasnt Da Vinci, I couldnt had been more wrong.

There is still so many more clips from paintings, I have about 150 pics that morph when transformed, and I have another 100 at least that I just havent posted yet.

Years ago I watched an individual harras a TV station to show one picture he had found, and he was so adamant, they did like a 2 min talk about this one image, that I couldnt even see.

Now wouldnt it be insanely fun to gather all the Da Vinci owners to begin reading the thing they most prize.

Isnt it such a curious thing that the owners of the Da vinci's absolutly have no doubt how to read them.

As everyone who has followed these pics, well, I dare to say that you individuals now know 10 times more about Da Vinci than ten of the greatest Da Vinci so called experts.

People have asked me why I dont sell what I own, I mean at least I could provide a TV station every day with a new Da Vinci nobody ever seen before.

I guess it's our little secret.

Having said that, if anyone finds a way to contact one of these owners, I would bet a reward would come from it.

There are Da vinci owners having Da vinci's assuming they would never bring money like Mona or the Salvator, but should all the secrets come to light, I think Mona and Savator dont even rank in Da vinci' best, and they arent even the most precious.

I sure would like to contact all these people, and I swear, if somebody got lucky in communicating with one or a couple, there is no doubt money is to be made

Image having having a great walkin safe in which the keys have been lost, and inside the safe is a treasure but nobody knows the combination, and this is the way of every Da Vinci.

Every single Da Vinci is a book that begs to he read, heck even every the drapery is a book lol.

I mean, so what, you own the two virgins on the rock, maybe you own all the drapeety studies, and the 3 pics of Da Vinci's self portrait.

Think about it, you own the greatest treasures under heaven, and although they are pretty to look at, and after you spend a million bucks buying a Da Vinci, it's like owning a book you have zero chance to read or understand, even if you are a bible scholar.

Personally, I seek no money, and I seek no money in the knowledge that I could start a YouTube channel and actually make money.

The people who have been following from the beginning, I mean, if you just took at 10 out of the 100's that has been displayed here, no doubt, you get on tv.

Start your own youtube channel, NO DOUBT, there is money to be made and I am curious whether anyone has thought if this.

Well, there is a couple explanations, you can just consider that Hannibal sees what others dont, or maybe
Hannibal is seeing things not there.

Whatever the case, I have sit here and watched individual after individual make INTERNATIONAL NEWS, I am not talking about some great and awesome ilulision, I am talking about people who find one little image where they act as if they had found the lost city of Atlantis.

This forum could go on for years and no matter how many pics I post, I promise you, I have 150 I haven't even posted yet. So far I have just been practicing, Da Vinci interprets da Vinci, we see the blue eyed blonde head in every picture, faces in thoats, hair masterpieces, body parts by galore, eyes literally everywhere, we have common images like Da Vinci walking with his sketch book, all sorts of creatures to aliens. We have seen picture after picture. We have seen the image of many kings and trees as human we have seen so many repetitions in colors and what they mean. We have seen all about hands and what they mean, in not letter one hand see what the other is doing. We have seen countless of Jesus pics, and we have literally seen the statue of anti Christ many, many times that cant be ignored..

Should anyone venture into proving just how genius Da Vinci is, I would be willing to help anyone get there.

I was wondering if anyone might be interested in making thes things known.

I know there are a few geniuses in city Data, so don't be shy if you have any ideas.

Danvinci gave his entire life with his paintings, but very unfortunately, had Da Vinci actually displayed all his knowledge of the bible, there can be no doubt he would have been killed as a heroic. He was supposed to die as a heretic, and the only reason he wasnt beheaded is because the judge saw his nephew in the court and dismissed all the charges that day, and if the judges didnt have family charges, they would have killed Da Vinci that day.

Although I dont know everything. If anyone gets any ideas, they would have my full support..

We have seen the most awesome illusions that set Da Vinci apart and very well about any artist who ever lived without a second runner up no matter who we discusd.

Da vinci' paintings are books, a founding unbelievable books for somebody to read because nobody writes a book that they dont want anyone to read.

Please tell me your favorite Da Vinci, and possible why.

Also, isnt at least one person who considers doing a youtube channel, or maybe there is a person that could get in touch with one of the owners that have no clue that there Da Vinci really could be authorized.

Such a person would have all the help they need for me, I mean, I seriously wished that just a few of you would share your favorite pic to an alternate medium, and I sure wouldnt be jealous.

Well, having said all that, it would be nice to have some feedback on what your favorite Painting is, or maybe you saw something wrong, or maybe I am just a delusional character that takes things too far with a need to stop.

Eith way. Does anyone out there have any ideas at all?

I thought to go to a printer and produce a lot of pics.

Please be completely honest, I take insults very well, and it is extremely hard to look outside the box.

Say something even if wrong.

The question;

Does anyone believe this stuff might excel, I mean like you had a cool person narrating and showing pic after pic.

Why not?
Hanni, I can only speak for me. I find your theory about identifying Da Vincis fascinating and your religious symbolism and knowledge of the biblical symbols is awesome. I have no favorite nor am I capable of seeing all the things you point out in the pictures because I have wet macular degeneration. I am receiving shots to try to delay the degeneration, but my eyesight is not very good.

Your pareidolia is awesome but I wonder how it would be received as an authentication method for Da Vincis. Sadly, this forum has lost a lot of posters but your thread has given me an intriguing glimpse into biblical symbolism and made the forum interesting to me. I thank you so much. You have put a lot of thought, skill, and effort into this thread and I am grateful for it.

Old 03-29-2024, 03:12 PM

My eyesight is real bad too, sometimes I forget that l am wearing 3 pair off glasses, always wearing 2 types of glasses and often forget till somebody grins at me, if I could just ask one miracle, it would be good eyesight and the thing that really gets me is the parties I used to throw during astromalcal parties. My favorite memories are being with a bunch of friends with the nearest light 50 miles away, I remember so many nights lying on a warm tar road with a gool breeze watching comets. I see good people with good eye sight, and they could care less, they take it for granted.

Well, it's been fun, I still havent shown the best of Da Vinci, and there are many I cant even show.

I think Da Vinci as something different, not normal, I think he had something of spirit, or maybe he just had total recal.

Total recal would he awesome, to never forget anything, either dude was some kind of valkyrie, or maybe some kind of angel or dempn, maybe one of the the gods wanted to he human.

I miss the stars, I think I should have been in astronomy, or at least secured some kind of character in star trek, I would have made a good Khan.

I do miss the stars.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240329_160723.jpg  

Old 03-31-2024, 11:36 PM

Pic at the top of the green virgin in the rocks, a man that is also a woman, wants you to see pics in the leaves.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240401_003434.jpg  

Old 04-01-2024, 06:36 PM

Hold at arms link, click once and view the thumb first, see what's on his head.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240401_193512.jpg  

Old 04-01-2024, 07:00 PM

Nothing less than freaking shocking.

Magic
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240401_195654.jpg  

Old 04-01-2024, 07:19 PM

So astounding in so many ways, there are so many pictures in this one pic, it's amazing, especially what is in white.

You could pull 20 pics off of this.

See what's inside the circle, the horizontal line is there for a reason, it's a crop line and there are a few.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240401_201006.jpg  

Old 04-01-2024, 07:49 PM

Crop line.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240401_203831.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240401_204514.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240401_015656.jpg  

Old 04-01-2024, 07:52 PM

Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240401_205050.jpg  

Old 04-01-2024, 07:58 PM

Blue guy.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20240401_205726.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240401_210303.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240401_210607.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20240401_211039.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-01-2024 at 08:11 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality