Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2023, 11:50 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,438,364 times

Advertisements

Love this pic.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20231008_004909.jpg  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2023, 12:02 AM

Big scary green face, but look on the bottom left, see the king we find in every Da Vinci.

The bottom left in white, I can show that same image in 5 other paintings and counting.

Very interesting from each side, play with the thumbnail before clicking.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20231008_005450.jpg  

Old 10-08-2023, 01:09 AM

Cool pic, try to see behind everything from all sides, deer sitting on nose. Play with the thumbnail.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20231008_015233.jpg  

Old 10-09-2023, 02:17 AM

So much I can't show in this painting because the painting is all about what God says is immoral sex, if its sexual sin, it's in this painting, very graphic. There is still a lot I can post and some I can't, but if anyone wants to know more about this particular painting and its main theme, anyone is free to Dm me. It's just Da Vinci showing the fall in the garden. A very unique painting and quite amusing if you aren't easily offended.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20231009_025234.jpg  

Old 10-09-2023, 07:16 PM

A big face of a man, and there is a soldier come out of his left eye grabbing a serpent with his right hand, the boy's arm, but what is the boy doing?

He is painting which of course makes us think of Leo.

The soldier has a black hat with a chin strap holding his hat on. This pic will surprise you with things suddenly coming into view like real people looking on.

The question is, " Who is everyone?"

The third picture I see the blonde headed kid which I have concluded is Da Vinci.

With his left hand he paints a right hand, and the boy's head on the top is the right eye of a face and the other lower faces are in mouths.

This is what comes to mind looking at this pic of the two sons we are concerning the moving out of one son.

Galatians
Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

I am only guessing right now but I would think the outer boy is the Ishmael inside Da Vinci, and the other is Isaac both in their roles.

Just guessing right now but I will work it out.

Cool painting.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20231009_192625.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20231009_194055.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20231009_200258.jpg  

Old 10-09-2023, 08:10 PM

63,795 posts, read 40,063,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
A big face of a man, and there is a soldier come out of his left eye grabbing a serpent with his right hand, the boy's arm, but what is the boy doing?

He is painting which of course makes us think of Leo.

The soldier has a black hat with a chin strap holding his hat on. This pic will surprise you with things suddenly coming into view like real people looking on.

The question is, " Who is everyone?"

The third picture I see the blonde headed kid which I have concluded is Da Vinci.

With his left hand he paints a right hand, and the boy's head on the top is the right eye of a face and the other lower faces are in mouths.

This is what comes to mind looking at this pic of the two sons we are concerning the moving out of one son.

Galatians
Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

I am only guessing right now but I would think the outer boy is the Ishmael inside Da Vinci, and the other is Isaac both in their roles.

Just guessing right now but I will work it out.

Cool painting.
You're a pareidolia genius, Hanni. Your meaningful symbolism is unbelievable.

Old 10-09-2023, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You're a pareidolia genius, Hanni. Your meaningful symbolism is unbelievable.
I don't know about genius but thanks.

Here is a picture of big nose Melba smiling through the fire as smoke with a question mark under her chin, then see the left side profile of a blonde headed woman, see the eagle flying up.

This is one of the pics that haunts me through the hair, in the light, faces all 4 sides.

The second picture has a curl of the hair that is a new moon, and upside down you see the man in the moon, a boy looking from the moon from another direction.

The curl is also a key, and also an earing, and also the eye of a woman. Really cool pic of a new moon, its Rosh Hashanah in Jesus.

Really spooky to me through the hair.

It is the left side of Jesus and he has his left eye in his hand having overcome that kingdom.

Third pic see the blue tower of David pointing to a left eye, and towers like to stand straight. Really spooky, and follow the earing from where it came. There are big faces from each side.

Those glowing eyes get me everytime.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20231005_001701.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20231009_224123.jpg   Da Vinci's Serpents-20231009_224908.jpg  

Old 10-09-2023, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Love this pic.
This is the face of the Salvator Jesus, you can turn it upside down and also see the Salvator in the bottom right and the real face of an old man looking off.

I look at this picture seeing Salvator and his curls, but the interesting thing is the big eye of a woman looking over him as if Da Vinci is showing himself as an old bride of Christ very beautiful connected to Salvator as if Jesus is within him, whatever it is, it's very special

Old 10-14-2023, 07:10 PM

Full frontal view with a prominant right eye looking at somebody to the left, looking to the left.

She is very unique because she wears her soul as a green covering on the left shoulder showing an outer covering of a beast in her furs on the left shoulder which is spirit and for her green soul to be there is striking.

See the black slit in her shirt, it's a fang of a serpent right side profile when you turn the painting upside down.

The green serpent with a wide opened mouth.

I can only suspect that this is Jesus on the cross as a virgin to be the snake upon the tree/pole.

In her hair or upon the wall shows a cross behind her and for her soul to be on the left side is a soul in a body as the spirit in a person.

It's a very interesting painting, I doubt I am wrong about it being Jesus as a virgin, who is she looking at? Jesus was the only person born with his own soul in the left eye kingdom where spirits come and go, and used as a covering, nobody but nobody has pulled that off except Jesus.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20231014_195450.jpg  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-14-2023 at 07:34 PM..

Old 10-14-2023, 11:48 PM

This is the masked crusader with a woman hugging his left shoulder, and out of her mouth comes a massive tongue which is the Gila Monster we keep seeing in all the paintings as a part of Da Vinci's language.

It's a really cute picture, one of myriads Da Vinci painted with a smile knowing it would bring a smile.

This painting is very unique in its texture, the design underneath everything, the entire painting began with Da Vinci texturing the whole canvas and it's different from any painting.

There is a whole world in the texture behind everything, it's a design that must have taken him quite a long time to do, a painting hidden in the texture.
Attached Thumbnails
Da Vinci's Serpents-20231015_003904.jpg  
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality