Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2022, 05:13 PM

33,221 posts, read 26,412,135 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nng View Post
Kundalini awakening is part of the Hindu belief system. According to Hinduism, there is a spiritual primordial energy laying dormant at the bottom of the spine. When it awakens, it moves up the spine to open all of the chakras in the body. When you get kundalini awakening, your higher consciousness activates, you receive enlightenment and bliss. And about god, I prayed to god, god, what do you look like, then i saw like the face of gal gadot. I know this sounds crazy, but I saw what god looks like only once. I am a person who has experienced the supernatural , the spiritual, and miracles.
Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2022, 06:15 PM

6,790 posts, read 2,897,870 times
Quote:
Thanks for replying I'm glad someone gave me a response I don't think kundalini is demonic it's considered a spiritual liberation and nirvana by the Hindus that doesn't I literally believe Hinduism and all it's beliefs are true I know your heart is in the right place; you're trying to help me but I cannot deny the miracles which have happened kundalini awakening and chakras are a true real gift from the goddess of the universe. I deeply appreciate your reply even though I disagree with you.
The only good thing that I see from those video clips is that we are witnessing a circus event that doesn't involve animals captured from the wild and made to perform unnatural tricks for humans but rather the disturbing antics of humans performing unnatural tricks that would even puzzle an animal. As each day goes by, I become more and more appalled by the increasing stupidity, gullibility, insanity, both secular and religious, of the human race.

Old 12-15-2022, 06:20 PM

720 posts, read 705,098 times
Quote:
This may sound crazy, but I want to reveal the truth and miracles that happened to me. Kundalini awakening is real, chakras are real, prayer worked for me I was given angels when I was around four or five years old. There is an afterlife, I saw a dead lynxs spirit leave its body my dad is a hunter so he strangled a lynx to death it was sad. That's how I discovered there is an afterlife. Miracles and answered prayer have happened a lot for me. I'm not of any religion but I know god is real due to answered prayer literal miracles happening for me. The goddess of the universe looks like a certain famous actress that played in the Wonder Woman films. Anyone else seen the goddess of the universe too? If you have let me know I would greatly appreciate it. Am curious if others know that the goddess of the universe literally looks like the lead actress in the Wonder Woman films I think we know who. She's everywhere now due to the commercial success of the Wonder Woman films and franchise any one else out there who knows? I was also promised a complete kundalini/spiritual awakening by the time I'm thirty years old. Thank you
I can not imagine anyone so utterly clueless about the truth of things...Amazing. You must have had the Kool Aid intravenously.

Old 12-15-2022, 08:49 PM

18,249 posts, read 16,904,903 times
I just wanted to post my personal opinions based on my experience having been 72 years in the world:

I've never seen anything spiritual or supernatural. IMHO kundalini, the afterlife, spirits, gods etc etc do not exist. Nobody has ever recorded a genuine supernatural occurrence that has been recognized by science. Readers will read a variety of things ranging from incredibly bonkers way out in left field "experiences" from certain rabid Christians to some pretty level headed stuff by a few middle-of-the-road Christians to things stating that there is nothing beyond this world, prayers have never been answered, what things that look like answers to prayers are nothing more than common occurrences that would have happened anyway with or without the prayers. It's time for people to get their heads out of the clouds with all these bizarre freak shows that some religions put on and get their feet firmly planted in reality.

Old 12-16-2022, 09:22 AM

13,611 posts, read 7,911,419 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Nobody has ever recorded a genuine supernatural occurrence that has been recognized by science.
Practically speaking, how would one theoretically go about using empirical science to record and "recognize" a supernatural occurrence?

Science deals with nature, and the "supernatural" is by definition outside nature...

Old 12-16-2022, 10:07 AM

50,766 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
Practically speaking, how would one theoretically go about using empirical science to record and "recognize" a supernatural occurrence?

Science deals with nature, and the "supernatural" is by definition outside nature...
And how would we conclusively verify that Jesus was literally resurrected and is seated at the right hand of god?

Old 12-16-2022, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
And how would we conclusively verify that Jesus was literally resurrected and is seated at the right hand of god?
You can't conclusively verify that by empirical methods.

You either believe or don't believe the testimony of those who knew Him and claimed to have seen Him in His resurrected state.

Old 12-16-2022, 10:42 AM

11,070 posts, read 7,135,481 times
"This is the truths"?? Does no one else cringe at horrible grammar? Jeez.

Old 12-16-2022, 10:59 AM

50,766 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EscAlaMike View Post
You can't conclusively verify that by empirical methods.

You either believe or don't believe the testimony of those who knew Him and claimed to have seen Him in His resurrected state.
Because the perspective of 'pals one hangs out with' is always an accurate description of a person? Because such 'pals' couldn't possibly have an ulterior motive to direct the 'story' in a particular way?

Old 12-16-2022, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Because the perspective of 'pals one hangs out with' is always an accurate description of a person? Because such 'pals' couldn't possibly have an ulterior motive to direct the 'story' in a particular way?
In this case, "ulterior motives" is not a feasible explanation; unless you want to claim that each of Jesus' "pals" had a death wish.

None of Jesus' followers experienced anything close to material prosperity due to the Jesus story.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality