Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 01:51 AM

19,462 posts, read 27,969,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth11 View Post
Still in progress,sheriff sale was pushed off until April and we're scrambling to find options.
Good to hear you were able to successfully (and surprisingly) able to gain some extra time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2022, 04:33 AM

18 posts, read 9,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
Maybe that is a reasonable expectation IF one believes in an "all-loving god". Why would an "all-loving god" create a system and behave in a way that is not fair?

The best answer you have is that "God works in mysterious ways", which makes me wanna gag.
Eat Geneses 1 and 2 for "all-loving God": and eat thereafter at the 666ystems Man created and gag till you puke that serpent out of your throat: That lying tongue, "Now that serpent was more subtle than any beast which the lord God had created." You have been Stigmatized [google the word and those around it.]

SSS' = What? 666 = Snake talk? Your number of some beast system?

What is stigma? I think I know what it sounds like; you been stigmatized, whatever that is and word doesn't offer any other spelling corrections, let me look it up:

Stigmatized – 1. to mark with a stigma or brand. 2. To set some mark of disgrace or infamy upon. 3. To produce stigmata , marks, spots, or the like on.

Stigma – 1. A mark of disgrace or infamy; a strain or reproach, as on one's reputation. 2. A characteristic mark or sign of defect, degeneration, disease, etc. 3…4…5…6. Marks said to have been supernaturally impressed upon certain persons in the semblance of the wounds on the crucified body of Christ. 7. A mark made by a branding iron on the skin of a criminal or slave, etc.

Stigmatism – 1. Optics. A condition in which there is no anastigmatic. 2. Pethol. The condition in which stigmata are present.

Stigma is right below the words of: stiff-necked, stifle 1, stifle 2, and stifling.

And after the stigma words is stilbestrol : a synthetic hormone, the parent substance of a group of estrogenic agents, some of which are more active than those in the human body.

Stilbite –

Stile –

Stiletto – get the point?

UNDERSTAND?

-and check the misspellings suggestions-

Old 02-01-2022, 10:37 AM

51,101 posts, read 24,599,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aural88 View Post
Eat Geneses 1 and 2 for "all-loving God": and eat thereafter at the 666ystems Man created and gag till you puke that serpent out of your throat: That lying tongue, "Now that serpent was more subtle than any beast which the lord God had created." You have been Stigmatized [google the word and those around it.]

SSS' = What? 666 = Snake talk? Your number of some beast system?

What is stigma? I think I know what it sounds like; you been stigmatized, whatever that is and word doesn't offer any other spelling corrections, let me look it up:

Stigmatized – 1. to mark with a stigma or brand. 2. To set some mark of disgrace or infamy upon. 3. To produce stigmata , marks, spots, or the like on.

Stigma – 1. A mark of disgrace or infamy; a strain or reproach, as on one's reputation. 2. A characteristic mark or sign of defect, degeneration, disease, etc. 3…4…5…6. Marks said to have been supernaturally impressed upon certain persons in the semblance of the wounds on the crucified body of Christ. 7. A mark made by a branding iron on the skin of a criminal or slave, etc.

Stigmatism – 1. Optics. A condition in which there is no anastigmatic. 2. Pethol. The condition in which stigmata are present.

Stigma is right below the words of: stiff-necked, stifle 1, stifle 2, and stifling.

And after the stigma words is stilbestrol : a synthetic hormone, the parent substance of a group of estrogenic agents, some of which are more active than those in the human body.

Stilbite –

Stile –

Stiletto – get the point?

UNDERSTAND?

-and check the misspellings suggestions-
I understand that you thought it was meaningful.

Old 02-18-2022, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
I find it best to not look for a plan, or fairness, or justice, where it doesn't exist.
If it doesn't exist, you just never tried hard enough. Stupid has no plan. Fairness or justice must not be something you know how to practice...it doesn't exist in your money is god world? No surprise there. I don't like your religions without truth...but truth is, it does not exist with you.

Best not to look for a plan? How dumb is that?

Old 02-18-2022, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordant View Post
I find it best to not look for a plan, or fairness, or justice, where it doesn't exist. i have had a lot of really bad stuff happen to me too, but I've come to see life as a series of events, some that I like, some that I don't. In other words I'm as impersonal toward the whole thing as the universe is toward me, lol.

People think an impersonal universe is a Bad Thing, when in fact ... the realization that things happening to me, good or bad, aren't to be taken personally is actually quite liberating.

I have experienced tragedy as a theist, and as an atheist, and I am here to tell you, it's a lot easier to bear when you don't have to explain or reconcile it with all sorts of elaborate and specific promises that these things won't happen to you if you're right with god or follow the rules or whatever.

And of course it wasn't something you did as a child. That's another gift religion gives most of us, even those who haven't taken it that seriously: the persistent idea that good luck is some kind of reward and bad luck is some kind of punishment or evidence of insufficient effort. Sure, actions have consequences, but in the long run, the connection between effort / intent and hoped-for outcomes is flaky at best, for a variety of reasons. I choose to do good because empathy, compassion and integrity demand it, and besides, outcomes do tend to be slightly better and a clear conscience is a wonderful thing. Still, everything you have can be lost to you, for any reason or no reason, at any time; life doesn't come with guarantees.

What makes it bearable and occasionally wonderful is the purpose and meaning we make for ourselves and the way we help each other out along the way.
Best not to look for a plan? How stupid is that? Fairness and justice doesn't exist because you have no plan? Good or bad things are not to be taken personally? if you are a rock, maybe. If someone slaps you upside your head and tells you not to take it personally, what does that mean? If you poison your own drinking water and die, don't take it personally? If you don't jack your car up correctly, and crawl under it and it falls, don't take it personally? Cause and effect doesn't exist? I know for a fact that you took religion too personally, life doesn't come with a guarantee: "If you harm the tree of life, you harm yourself." I guarantee you that. And "woe, woe, woe, to those that destroy the earth," is another guarantee. And in the long run, effort/intent/outcome is why freedom is now a bad word. And you spend all your time trying to fight against something you know nothing about. And the system you are fighting about has plans that you know nothing about. All you have is artificial intelligence based upon a system of mandates. I don't call that good. Empathy, compassion, and integrity for the vaccinated only, enforced by those that don't think much at all.

You have been deceived, God called the heaven and the earth to witness for him, you think you should not take your life seriously...no effort, no intent, no outcome...flaky sounds about right to me. Just keep right on ridiculing the obvious and using you words to hammer people on the head because of the cigarette they smoke instead of their ideology...Alex Jones has a good ideology...but you can't attack his ideology, and you would only insult him because you have no ideology whatsoever about the impersonal you and your impersonal universe existing beyond your unconsciousness. You just never looked deep enough! The other bigger half of your mind doesn't exist to you, the subconscious that is doing everything for you to exist is hidden and absent to you. The subconscious exists beneath and beyond your comprehension...with God...and your unconscious state of being. And look at the state of affairs with Men as gods, and what we are facing today. Take all the shots you want to protect you from something that has no effect, or small effect, on small children and the largest part of a majority of people and see who will end up with the best immunity system...how many more experimental shots do you need to keep you safe? And those that try to show you the evidence, gets banned, blocked, ridiculed and treated as a non-person... but still the evidence exists and is getting out...and the links are blocked...but still, truth is getting out. The elite are taking you to a place you will regret if you succeed. Mandates to obey, bank accounts locked, and tracking everything you do, doing whatsoever they wish with you until death or surrender. Big Brother is not your friend anymore, it is now becoming your master, and lab rats are all wearing masks. One shot was not enough, two shots are not enough, one booster shot is not enough, two booster shots is not enough, how many more will it take to save you from covid? and now those taking the shots show positive for HIV? and much more than that, but the scientific evidence is banned...what is being done is unethical, and their goal is worldwide control for taxation without representation...call it exploitation of the masses.

We are cursed because of our own deeds. And the worst is yet to come. You don't think that different scientists have different opinions? You don't think that scientist's disagree? You are on the losing side. And the other side speaks a lot more clearly...based upon their own evidence that has been hidden from you. Banned.

-

Old 02-18-2022, 07:50 PM

Quote:
If it doesn't exist, you just never tried hard enough. Stupid has no plan. Fairness or justice must not be something you know how to practice...it doesn't exist in your money is god world? No surprise there. I don't like your religions without truth...but truth is, it does not exist with you.

-this post got shorted out as my browser crashed as i was submitting it-
and only appeared after I started over again. should be deleted.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:04 PM

12,595 posts, read 6,679,043 times
Quote:
Maybe that is a reasonable expectation IF one believes in an "all-loving god". Why would an "all-loving god" create a system and behave in a way that is not fair?

The best answer you have is that "God works in mysterious ways", which makes me wanna gag.
It only seems "mysterious" to us. Because of our inferior understanding compared to God.
God...being Omnimax Powered, knows everything and can do anything, and has thoughts and ways above ours.
So...everything is exactly how it's supposed to be...you just don't know it. God does, though.
That's what a literal interpretation of The Bible explains, anyway.
So, there actually is no "mystery"...it's fully explained.

Old 02-18-2022, 08:17 PM

Quote:
I understand that you thought it was meaningful.
I still think it is meaningful...what part is not meaningful...I just posted it in disorder and repetitive like something I was circling around, I just decided to let the reader, those that have the ability to think, to think about whatever, and tie it all together in their own mind...believe me, it was not nonsense to everyone. I just didn't bother to much at trying to tie it all together...not for the unthinking...but for the thinking. That was not my first post here. SSS'ystem = 666 Beast System for the buying and selling of merchandise. Those that understand the truth of that might have given some thought to whatsoever clung to them after one read, read it once...what do you remember, and think about that. You don't get much from reading...you get much more from thinking about what you remember of what you read. Thinking about what you remember after reading anything is where real knowledge comes from, it's up to the reader to tie everything together. It does no good to try and beat someone over their head with words. Think whatever you want. It's your world too.

Old 02-22-2022, 05:52 PM

20,158 posts, read 13,597,358 times
Quote:
If it doesn't exist, you just never tried hard enough.
The definition of "insane" is to keep doing the same thing expecting different results.
Quote:
Stupid has no plan. Fairness or justice must not be something you know how to practice...it doesn't exist in your money is god world? No surprise there. I don't like your religions without truth...but truth is, it does not exist with you.

You assume too much. How dumb is that?

Old 02-22-2022, 05:53 PM

20,158 posts, read 13,597,358 times
Quote:
Best not to look for a plan? How stupid is that? Fairness and justice doesn't exist because you have no plan? Good or bad things are not to be taken personally? if you are a rock, maybe. If someone slaps you upside your head and tells you not to take it personally, what does that mean? If you poison your own drinking water and die, don't take it personally? If you don't jack your car up correctly, and crawl under it and it falls, don't take it personally? Cause and effect doesn't exist? I know for a fact that you took religion too personally, life doesn't come with a guarantee: "If you harm the tree of life, you harm yourself." I guarantee you that. And "woe, woe, woe, to those that destroy the earth," is another guarantee. And in the long run, effort/intent/outcome is why freedom is now a bad word. And you spend all your time trying to fight against something you know nothing about. And the system you are fighting about has plans that you know nothing about. All you have is artificial intelligence based upon a system of mandates. I don't call that good. Empathy, compassion, and integrity for the vaccinated only, enforced by those that don't think much at all.

You have been deceived, God called the heaven and the earth to witness for him, you think you should not take your life seriously...no effort, no intent, no outcome...flaky sounds about right to me. Just keep right on ridiculing the obvious and using you words to hammer people on the head because of the cigarette they smoke instead of their ideology...Alex Jones has a good ideology...but you can't attack his ideology, and you would only insult him because you have no ideology whatsoever about the impersonal you and your impersonal universe existing beyond your unconsciousness. You just never looked deep enough! The other bigger half of your mind doesn't exist to you, the subconscious that is doing everything for you to exist is hidden and absent to you. The subconscious exists beneath and beyond your comprehension...with God...and your unconscious state of being. And look at the state of affairs with Men as gods, and what we are facing today. Take all the shots you want to protect you from something that has no effect, or small effect, on small children and the largest part of a majority of people and see who will end up with the best immunity system...how many more experimental shots do you need to keep you safe? And those that try to show you the evidence, gets banned, blocked, ridiculed and treated as a non-person... but still the evidence exists and is getting out...and the links are blocked...but still, truth is getting out. The elite are taking you to a place you will regret if you succeed. Mandates to obey, bank accounts locked, and tracking everything you do, doing whatsoever they wish with you until death or surrender. Big Brother is not your friend anymore, it is now becoming your master, and lab rats are all wearing masks. One shot was not enough, two shots are not enough, one booster shot is not enough, two booster shots is not enough, how many more will it take to save you from covid? and now those taking the shots show positive for HIV? and much more than that, but the scientific evidence is banned...what is being done is unethical, and their goal is worldwide control for taxation without representation...call it exploitation of the masses.

We are cursed because of our own deeds. And the worst is yet to come. You don't think that different scientists have different opinions? You don't think that scientist's disagree? You are on the losing side. And the other side speaks a lot more clearly...based upon their own evidence that has been hidden from you. Banned.

-
Sounds like I struck a nerve there, lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality