Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2021, 06:04 AM

2,805 posts, read 2,707,662 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by basket123 View Post
That is also a sign muslims believe in. I wonder how agog and Magog will look like.
Gog and Magog are mentioned in the Holy Quran and in the Prophet Hadith
they are human
currently they are jailed in unknown place inside fortified barrier
and every day they are trying to exit but they don't success
but one day will be able to exit

I think they are in a place that have water and food and air and mating
otherwise how would they stay alive until now .

I think they are in a special underground area

Last edited by truth_teller; 08-20-2021 at 06:17 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2021, 06:10 PM

23,280 posts, read 10,580,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by basket123 View Post
May God have mercy on that day, ameen. Anyways, what do non Muslims think about this list?
Thanks for.that, I didnt get through all of it but I could verify many of those.

Stones and trees are helping fight the Jews.

That one is true enough, Christians were to be the stones and timbers of a temple not made by hands, and the majority of Chridtians do help Islam against Jews.

There is no greater ally to Islam than Christian's, they have greatly advanced Islam so much so, I doubt Islam would even be a thing without the Christian helping fight against the Jew.

Old 08-25-2021, 12:24 PM

40 posts, read 17,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
another very big sign is
the return of the messenger of Allah Jesus peace be upon him from Paradise
placing his arms on the wings of two angels and he will land on Damascus
Oh give me a break!

I don't believe God (God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) gave two messages to mankind. God did not get it wrong, as Islam suggests. They say God told Mohammed some 500+ years after the Jewish Messiah, Jesus came, that God wanted to make one perfect religion and end Israel and Christianity.

Mohammed was a false prophet. God did not speak to him about any new religion.

But what God or god does Islam believe Allah is?

And trust me, Jesus is not going to land on earth anywhere. The prophecies in Revelation are all symbolic.
And Jesus already came prophetically over Jerusalem in the "clouds" around AD67-70. Even the Jews that did not accept Him were tortured, killed or sold as slaves to wherever Rome sent them. Revelation shows in figurative descriptions about how they would be punished. Those Messianic Jews and Gentile Christians lived on to spread God's plan of salvation for mankind.

Old 08-25-2021, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezar View Post
Oh give me a break!

I don't believe God (God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) gave two messages to mankind. God did not get it wrong, as Islam suggests. They say God told Mohammed some 500+ years after the Jewish Messiah, Jesus came, that God wanted to make one perfect religion and end Israel and Christianity.

Mohammed was a false prophet. God did not speak to him about any new religion.

But what God or god does Islam believe Allah is?

And trust me, Jesus is not going to land on earth anywhere. The prophecies in Revelation are all symbolic.
And Jesus already came prophetically over Jerusalem in the "clouds" around AD67-70. Even the Jews that did not accept Him were tortured, killed or sold as slaves to wherever Rome sent them. Revelation shows in figurative descriptions about how they would be punished. Those Messianic Jews and Gentile Christians lived on to spread God's plan of salvation for mankind.
O, give me a break.

You are a Christian?

You think Christianity and Islam arent in the same religion representing the same people?

Old 08-25-2021, 08:52 PM

Isaiah

For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
7Of the increase of His government and peace
There will be no end,
Upon the throne of David and over His kingdom,
To order it and establish it with judgment and justice
From that time forward, even forever.
The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.

The Punishment of Samaria
8The Lord sent a word against Jacob,
And it has fallen on Israel.
9All the people will know—
Ephraim and the inhabitant of Samaria—
Who say in pride and arrogance of heart:
10“The bricks have fallen down,
But we will rebuild with hewn stones;
The sycamores are cut down,
But we will replace them with cedars.â€
11Therefore the Lord shall set up
The adversaries of Rezin against him,
And spur his enemies on,
12The Syrians before and the Philistines behind;
And they shall devour Israel with an open mouth.

For all this His anger is not turned away,
But His hand is [d]stretched out still.

13For the people do not turn to Him who strikes them,
Nor do they seek the Lord of hosts.
14Therefore the Lord will cut off head and tail from Israel,
Palm branch and bulrush in one day.
15The elder and honorable, he is the head;
The prophet who teaches lies, he is the tail.
16For the leaders of this people cause them to err,
And those who are led by them are destroyed.
17Therefore the Lord will have no joy in their young men,
Nor have mercy on their fatherless and widows;
For everyone is a hypocrite and an evildoer,
And every mouth speaks [e]folly.

But His hand is stretched out still.

18For wickedness burns as the fire;
It shall devour the briers and thorns,
And kindle in the thickets of the forest;
They shall mount up like rising smoke.
19Through the wrath of the Lord of hosts
The land is burned up,
And the people shall be as fuel for the fire;
No man shall spare his brother.
20And he shall [f]snatch on the right hand
And be hungry;
He shall devour on the left hand
And not be satisfied;
Every man shall eat the flesh of his own arm.
21Manasseh shall devour Ephraim, and Ephraim Manasseh;

Together they shall be against Judah.

But His hand is stretched out still.

Does somebody think that Islam is not Samaria?
Does somebody think that Christianity is not Samaria?

The song of songs is a Jew and a Samaritan.

Both Christian and Muslim spiritually occupy Samaria

In 722 B.C. did the king of Assyriah take the ten tribes of Israel to Assyria, but in their houses he placed people from Babylon and Egypt to live in the houses of the ten lost tribes of Israel, and for.700 years those Egyptians and Babylonians of Ishmael claimed to be the new Israel, the real Jew.

They also waited upon a prophet like Moses to come, and by God, they were sent a prophet to do exactly what he has done.

700 years after God scattered the ten tribes from Galilee of the Gentiles, Jesus came looking for those lost sheep of the house of Israel(Non Jews), and he.presented himself to Samaria, NOT TO JUDEA.

Those living in Samaria, the land.of the desolate house, they saw a light after being oppressed for 700 years.

A bridegroom offered a betrothal in Samaria so that lost Israelites would marry a Jew to become one with the chosen nation.

100 years later, the Christian was too afraid to be associated with Jews in Judaism and so they converted to Paganism and called it Jesus. There was a 7 year war of Rome against Jerusalem in 70 A.D., and after that, you didnt want to be a Gentile caught keeping Passover or associated with Jews in any way

Then Mohammed came as that prophet that Samaria had always waited upon, but the Jews would not accept him, and so Mohammed formed his own worship system just like Christianity, and as Christianity led the way in separating from the Jew, Islam followed.

The Muslims are closer than the Christian because they are the blood brother and living in Samaria whereas, Christianity is occupying Samaria by spirit.

So it is with Manasseh against Ephraim and Ephraim against Mannasseh and both against Judah.

Those who eat their own arms

We have a little sister, and she hath no breasts: what shall we do for our sister in the day when she shall be spoken for?

If she be a wall, we will build upon her a palace of silver: and if she be a door, we will inclose her with boards of cedar.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-25-2021 at 09:17 PM..

Old 08-25-2021, 08:56 PM

64,035 posts, read 40,340,014 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
O, give me a break.
You are a Christian?
You think Christianity and Islam arent in the same religion representing the same people?
Sadly, Hanni, you mistakenly believe it is all about religion when it has nothing whatsoever to do with religion!!!

Old 08-25-2021, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Sadly, Hanni, you mistakenly believe it is all about religion when it has nothing whatsoever to do with religion!!!
You are crying and I just gave away my last snot rag, besides that, I already borrowed you 2 snot rags, then you write a thread crying about everybody mean to you and where have all the loving Christian's gone.

I was attempting to show 3 religions as one religion because it's TRUE, but.damn son, seems you would cry about anything these days, and I swear, I will start acting as if I am walking on eggshells .

Didnt know you were so sensitive, O, Look, I found another snotrag, it's in the mail, wipe.your eyes.

I know everyone.persecutes you, especially those damned militant Atheists for the glory.of God, your.reward will be.great, just stop crying OMG, you already got me saying cursewords worried about your plight," Angelina Jolie, " well, that's my cursing for you, hope.you get feeling better

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 08-25-2021 at 09:36 PM..

Old 08-25-2021, 09:49 PM

It is all about religion.

Doesnt mean that everyone not in Judaism goes to hell, it means that those in Judaism built something Gentiles did not.

Fortunately, Christian's forget all about their 2000 years of persecution and murder of those in Judaism.

Because they deny 2000 years of persecution and death against the chosen nation, they somehow think they have replaced the Jew.

How convienant.

If there was no difference in religion, there would not have been 3 genocide attempts against the chosen nation where 3 times, a third of their nation was tortured and killed with Christianity leading the way the third time.

All the enemies of God claiming to be the same as the chosen nation whom the world hates, especially the Christian.

There is.one people who have continually suffered at the hands of the nations, and the only reason for their suffering is their inability to leave Judaism.

The sole reason for 3 genocides was because they refused to stop following God and they have been persecuted and killed by Christian's MORE than any other people.

Now the Christian says," We are in the covenant made for Israel and Judah."

No you arent.

Who is one with Jews?
Certainly not the modern Christian.

Old 08-26-2021, 05:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezar View Post
Oh give me a break!

I don't believe God (God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob) gave two messages to mankind.

it is only one main message and many messengers

the main message is obey the Creator

the creator said obey Muhammad

Old 08-28-2021, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
Gog and Magog are mentioned in the Holy Quran and in the Prophet Hadith
they are human
currently they are jailed in unknown place inside fortified barrier
and every day they are trying to exit but they don't success
but one day will be able to exit

I think they are in a place that have water and food and air and mating
otherwise how would they stay alive until now .

I think they are in a special underground area
in some locations in the earth the sun remain showing 24 hours every day and does not set for many weeks or many months depending on the location , the sun can be seen in the midnight and it called midnight sun.

it is believed that the location of Gog and Magog is near one of these areas that the sun does not set for many months but not on the ground but under the ground , and this knowledge is supported by the Quran in these verses
18:90 Until, when he came to the rising place of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We (Allah) had provided no shelter against the sun.
the night is a cause to shelter the sun but because the people in the above verse do not have nights they can not have shelter from the sun but they are not Gog and Magog

93 Until when he reached (a place) between the two mountains, he found on that side of them a people who could hardly understand a word.

94 They said: O Zulqarnain! surely Gog and Magog make mischief in the land. Shall we then pay you a tribute on condition that you should raise a barrier between us and them

95 He said: That in which my Lord has established me is better, therefore you only help me with workers, I will make a fortified barrier between you and them;

96 Bring me blocks of iron; until when he had filled up the space between the two mountain sides, he said: Blow, until when he had made it (as) fire, he said: Bring me molten brass which I may pour over it.

97 So they were not able to scale it nor could they make a hole in it.

98 He said: This is a mercy from my Lord, but when the promise of my Lord comes to pass He will make it level with the ground, and the promise of my Lord is ever true.
until today Gog and Magog are not able open the fill pile fortified barrier, but one day they will open it and and that will be after the descending of prophet Jesus peace be upon him and after killing the anti christ
and Jesus he will be the one who will save the people at that time from Gog and Magog .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality