Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2021, 01:05 PM

11,083 posts, read 6,672,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
Gods covenant with Noah was that God made a covenant where He would drop the curse He put on the earth through Adam and Eve, where thistles and thorns would be food and the ground is cursed as this would end and God said he would never flood the earth again, and the rainbow is the sign of this covenant ................. So then God will not allow the earth to flood in a climate change ... Glory to God
Maybe not mountain-covering floods, but even a foot or two is enough to greatly damage coastal cities.

Starting to happen already.

I think we're still cursed with thistles and thorns, last time I looked. And painful childbirth, they tell me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2021, 07:46 PM

3,573 posts, read 1,181,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Which? What? Isn't Noah the originator of the caste system?
introspective vs bicameral.
"Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation." Generation means pedigree. Adan had his CNS modified. and became like God understanding good and evil.

Old 05-09-2021, 08:16 PM

11,058 posts, read 6,009,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G.Duval View Post
"Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation." Generation means pedigree. Adan had his CNS modified. and became like God understanding good and evil.
So are you saying that all it takes to be be godlike is to understand good and evil?

Noah was a righteous man was he? Was it not he who got motherless drunk and then when his son covered him in modesty, got himself cursed for seeing the drunken old man naked? It's funny that, you know. My son did far worse than seeing me drunk and naked and covering me up, yet I did not curse him. Well OK, I never got motherless drunk and naked and needed covering up in the first place but the point is, my son did a lot worse yet I did not curse him! (Well OK, I may have sworn him under my breath a few times but I did not give up on him and today he is doing fine).

Noah on the other hand, was the one being a pig yet he cursed his son for covering him up! Righteous you say?

OK, not you say - you were quoting.

Old 05-10-2021, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
So are you saying that all it takes to be be godlike is to understand good and evil?

Noah was a righteous man was he? Was it not he who got motherless drunk and then when his son covered him in modesty, got himself cursed for seeing the drunken old man naked? It's funny that, you know. My son did far worse than seeing me drunk and naked and covering me up, yet I did not curse him. Well OK, I never got motherless drunk and naked and needed covering up in the first place but the point is, my son did a lot worse yet I did not curse him! (Well OK, I may have sworn him under my breath a few times but I did not give up on him and today he is doing fine).

Noah on the other hand, was the one being a pig yet he cursed his son for covering him up! Righteous you say?

OK, not you say - you were quoting.
22"Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil"
that was the purpose of creation.

Old 05-10-2021, 07:00 AM

6,222 posts, read 4,018,212 times
Quote:
Bloodline equates pedigree. Generations are periods of time.

Old 05-10-2021, 07:01 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,611,129 times
Quote:
22"Then the LORD God said, “Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil"
that was the purpose of creation.
Do you think “US” are gods previous screwups and failures where Adam and Eve are convinced to eat from the tree of eternal life first?

Think about it

Old 05-10-2021, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Do you think “US” are gods previous screwups and failures where Adam and Eve are convinced to eat from the tree of eternal life first?

Think about it
US means God and Earth, spirit and minerals.
24"And God said, “Let the earth bring forth living creatures according to their kinds"

Old 05-10-2021, 07:35 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,611,129 times
Quote:
US means God and Earth, spirit and minerals.
The earth and minerals can speak?

Do they talk to you? Do you answer?

Old 05-10-2021, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Bloodline equates pedigree. Generations are periods of time.
line of people..

Old 05-10-2021, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
The earth and minerals can speak?

Do they talk to you? Do you answer?
once you put life force in it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality