Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 12:57 PM

23,206 posts, read 10,496,576 times

Advertisements

Let everyone be certain of where the idea and invention of a Zombie apocalypse comes from. The very idea of Zombies is founded in Revelation when evil spirits will come and posses people and people will spiritually die, and be tormented by demons, and this is where all the zombie movies originate from. That worms will eat their flesh and they will still be alive possessed by evil spirits, woe unto he that comes under the darkness of the zombie eclipse, darkness shall eat his tongue out so that he cannot repent, and although he shall seek death, death shall not be found.

The clock is ticking, flee everyone, each for his own life, and those zombies aint gonna be moving slowly, it is going to be Z nation, fast moving beasts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-16-2017, 01:33 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,339,304 times
There is more to life than just the rationalist,literal,reason/logic based masculine understanding of everything, we are entitled to have a feminine intuitive,symbolic,spiritual point of view too.

To see all the spiritual/symbolic implications of the eclipse when it happens you can visit http://www.mysticmamma.com
Or https://theawakenedstate.net/energy-behind-eclipses/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
Knowledgeable people understand that a solar eclipse occurs when the moon come between the sun and the earth and briefly covers the sun. Ignorant people have traditionally seen it as an act of God and sign of some major impending catastrophe. Or whatever foolish notion their background in ancient superstitious ignorance happens to concoct. Trying to explain it to them is like trying to convince them that the earth is not flat and is a good deal older than 6,000 years. Concerted ignorance however cannot be dissuaded. The irredeemably ignorant will insist that science doesn't know what it is talking about, even as they type out texts on their smart phones.

Last edited by Katiethegreat; 08-16-2017 at 02:21 PM..

Old 08-16-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
There is more to life than just the rationalist,literal,reason/logic based masculine understanding of everything, we are entitled to have a feminine intuitive,symbolic,spiritual point of view too.

To see all the spiritual/symbolic implications of the eclipse when it happens you can visit MYSTICMAMMA.COM : consciousness, spirituality, astrology, wisdom, inspiration | MYSTIC MAMMA
The spirit of the bride moves the waters, the bride's spirit searches for the beloved bridegroom, but he has already washed his feet in the ocean and he has taken off his robe when she comes looking for him in earnest saying,'' Has anyone seen the beloved?''

The Heavens Declare the Glory of God
…4Their line has gone out through all the earth, And their utterances to the end of the world. In them He has placed a tent for the sun, 5Which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber; It rejoices as a strong man to run his course. 6Its rising is from one end of the heavens, And its circuit to the other end of them; And there is nothing hidden from its heat.…

Joel 2:16
Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, Assemble the elders, Gather the children and the nursing infants. Let the bridegroom come out of his room And the bride out of her bridal chamber.

John's Testimony about Jesus
…28You yourselves can testify that I said, ‘I am not the Christ, but am sent ahead of Him.’ 29The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend of the bridegroom stands by and listens for him, and is overjoyed to hear the bridegroom’s voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete. 30He must increase; I must decrease.…

The Sun and the Moon will rise together and her spirit will be hidden in his pavilion. The Moon moves the waters of Earth inside the bride of humanity, inside the waters of men and all we are is water, we are all females by flesh, each and every one of us are the child of Eve, born of a woman.

The Earth is the true bride, and the moon is what moves the spirit of a bride like a friend to the bridegroom, and when the new moon comes each month in the time of women, it will bleed but nobody shall see it because nobody has ever seen a new moon hidden in the pavilion of the bridegroom, and they will run their course across the sky and she will be hidden in his brightness, and both of them will be speaking to the Earth.

There is no life on the moon save the life that she creates in the earth, as a spirit to a true bride who moves the waters of Eve to create a bride in the earth so that the earth actually becomes pregnant and she gives forth her first born son.

This is what we claim about Jesus, that Jesus came as a true bride, a true temple of God, a true servant who was completely submissive to the will of the bridegroom, as a pure virgin to God. The Temple itself being designed in the human anatomy of a virgin with it's ark of the covenant symbolizing a uterus and the great veil that enclosed this ark of the covenant had no door specifically because a virgin has no door, she has a wall, there is no way into the Holy of holies, there is no door.

When Jesus died, that veil was rent in two and it proved a consummation between the true temple and God, that Jesus tells us that the veil represented his flesh, and that flesh was a wall inside a virgin and Christ was that true virgin, pure before God.

The blood and the water are the two witnesses that witness to every legal consummation and Israel had practiced the feast of Tabernacles to show this prophesied consummation when the water and the wine is spilled out of their cups and onto this earth while people shout in Joy. The same thing happened when Jesus let out a yell, and then his side was pierced to take a bride from his own body, and this is the water and the blood, legal witnesses just as if the friend of the bridegroom had went inside the marriage chamber while the tribes sat outside as a witness, and then the sheets of the consummation were brought out to show the water and the blood speaking of that consummation.

A consummation took place, and Jesus became a literal seed planted into the Earth where the earth literally became pregnant as a bride to the bridegroom about to have her first son of many sons to follow.

Jesus was a seed planted in the earth from a consummation, he rose as the earth bore her first son.

Jesus was sown into this earth and he became the Earth's first born son, he became one with the molecules of this earth and every earth as he could be anyone or anything, he could be anywhere or everywhere, he had obtained the reward of inheriting this earth where he rules all nations upon this earth and he has went back to his place for 2 days to then return as a bridegroom coming with a shout from the Lord.

What does it mean in an eclipse?

The Sun, the moon, the earth all lined up when the moon turns red and the sun and moon refuses to give their light?

In Between the sun and the Earth is the moon blocking off the light of the bridegroom.

Solomon
1"I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride; I have gathered my myrrh along with my balsam. I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey; I have drunk my wine and my milk. Eat, friends; Drink and imbibe deeply, O lovers." 2"I was asleep but my heart was awake. A voice! My beloved was knocking: 'Open to me, my sister, my darling, My dove, my perfect one! For my head is drenched with dew, My locks with the damp of the night.'…

Whether by the smoke of a volcano or by some great miracle of God, during the consummation of Jesus, the sun went dark from noon till 3 o'clock, and I wonder about the implication of the earth going dark at noon, and why it had to go dark, what was God saying when the sun went dark? What did it mean concerning the consummation of Jesus being the true virgin, the true temple, that the veil was rent and the earth goes dark?

Old 08-16-2017, 03:07 PM

See the Outline of the United states with the Pyramids tracing across them lol?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-19-2024 at 02:43 AM..

Old 08-16-2017, 03:53 PM

5,462 posts, read 3,043,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kab0906 View Post

It's not like the planet ever experiences darkness... except every night!
Except that it isn't an eclipse everyday - ie that Moon blocking out the natural sunlight !

Typical reactionary forces at work.

Old 08-16-2017, 05:57 PM

The big news wont be the eclipse, it will be the great earthquake.

Old 08-16-2017, 06:35 PM

2,954 posts, read 2,348,786 times
There are 4 eclipses a year, every year. 2 solar and 2 lunar. You can have upwards of 7 in a year.

So while they are very cool to see, they are regular and ultimately nothing special. Naturally small minds will want to see what isn't there and attribute their own personal spin or doom and gloom. All the more power to you but all it does is show your ignorance.

How many eclipses in 1 calendar year? | Astronomy Essentials | EarthSky

Old 08-16-2017, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridon View Post
There are 4 eclipses a year, every year. 2 solar and 2 lunar. You can have upwards of 7 in a year.

So while they are very cool to see, they are regular and ultimately nothing special. Naturally small minds will want to see what isn't there and attribute their own personal spin or doom and gloom. All the more power to you but all it does is show your ignorance.

How many eclipses in 1 calendar year? | Astronomy Essentials | EarthSky
Now you have done it, I am going to go ahead and call down the plagues of Egypt on your head so you will be awakened.

Stop and think about what say to me also, I am one of the two witnesses with fire in his mouth, all those who come against me will be killed by the fire coming from my mouth, and so be forewarned.

Old 08-17-2017, 08:28 AM

6,961 posts, read 4,624,165 times
We are in the path. We will make pin hole cameras with the Grands and BBQ.

Old 08-17-2017, 08:31 AM

18,976 posts, read 7,052,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
The big news wont be the eclipse, it will be the great earthquake.
I saw a post on Facebook today. The real problem will be the werewolves. On a solar eclipse they turn to super werewolves. I'd suggest everyone stay inside and make sure you're packing a .45 with silver bullets.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality