Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which option do you most closely associate yourself with?
Christian 26 29.89%
Jewish 8 9.20%
Muslim 2 2.30%
Buddhist 2 2.30%
Hindu 2 2.30%
Other world religions / faiths 0 0%
Atheist / Agnostic 38 43.68%
Other 9 10.34%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2023, 04:22 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMe View Post
All a matter of how people see it, and needless to say, very typically a matter of promoting the religion from one generation to the next regardless what people really believe or what they may DEEM themselves to be. No matter what they believe. Regardless what others may DEEM...
Well, sorry, its a book for anyone who has the time.

On some kind of level at least every Christian is either plain out saying that they are the new Jew, and since there ever was a Hebrew and later a Jew, claiming to be the real Hebrew or the real Jew has gone on since there was one.

After there was Ishmael claiming the lie there was Esau, and then the was Israel claiming to be the true kingdom and the allied with other nations to destrory Judah and Jerusalem time and time again, and God scattered those people to the 4 corners of the earth and are now known as the ten lost tribes, the worst enemy against the Jews of Judah there ever was, Ephraim, the Northern nation called Israel had not only fought the Jews for over 300 years, the fight began when Jacob blessed his sons and this has always been the pompidus of war from the very first blessing in the garden till this day.

Pompatice?

Pompates?

What word am I looking for?

Because of the blessing every Christian is saying," Here I am."

Every Muslim the same way through Ishmael.

God had the king of Assyria take the ten lost sheep of Israel to Egypt and Babylon and all parts of the world because the prophets spoke of them being used as seeds to populate the Earth, an entire nation of seeds except for the 7000 reserved ELECT that God has kept and saved from the ten lost tribes, he reserved them to not accept Paganism and to look to Jerusalem with Judah and with those 7000 there were other tens of thousands of family with them and these were the first converts.

For ten years after Jesus died there had not been a single Gentile convert.

For ten years, it was UNHEARD OF.

Every single convert was Jew or Israeli, a Gentile in the covenant is unhead of because its impossible unless you are Israel or Judah because they alone may enter, the inheritance everyone claims is theirs.

The king of Assyria scattered them, and in the same houses he put Egyptians and Babylonians and they became the new Jew.

For 700 years before Jesus came these people claimed to be the true Israel and thus, the true seed.

700 years later the woman at the well said, "Our father Jacob built this well."

She was telling the same lie they all told but they really believe the lie just like the Christian.

Kings

Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.

Those Samaritans had been taught the same pagan religion with the same hate against Jews, same envy and the same lie about who is the true Jew.

Ten years after Jesus died, Gentiles began converting and a decade later the smoke of war that had been present since Herod Achelaus was deposed by Caecar Augustus rose its head again going into a 7 year war

Once Rome took over Israel and became The Head of the empire, they took authority over the temple like Caligula demanding a statue in the temple when he walk as God in Rome, and Israel was Rome, they demanded the right to appoint their own priests and to choose the high priest themselves, it was over before it ever began.

Rome could accept a Christian, but a Christian allied to a Jew was an abomination, something that would not be tolerated and by the time Hadrian came, no Christian wanted to make the journey for Passover or Tabernacles or even keeping the Sabbath. Hadrian made a deal with the Gentile Christians that if they would forsake the Jewish ways then he would excile the Jews, take their synagogues and give them to the Christians and thats exactly what he did.

Pompetous?

I dont blame the Christians, I know that if I at least had a child, I wouldnt have wanted to associate myself with a Jew either, but as an old man, I would welcome death.

By the time Constantine came, the division had already been set, and there was no turning back, Gentiles just no longer joined Jews, they no longer converted to the same religion as Jesus, and they have the same untruth that has been said over and over, " I am the true Israel, I am the true Jew."

Their fathers Martin Luther and Constantine did such crimes against the Jews and set the same policies against the Jew until Hitler used the words of Martin Luther to convince his people to take on a Holy war which said the same thing," We are the supreme race, the chosen God seed."

How many threads do we see about the Elect?

I hear it said every day, people claiming to be the chosen elect, claiming the inheritance of a people oppressed for 3000 years, hated by the world century after century.

Not Israeli
Not Jewish
Not in the same religion Jesus loved and walked in.
Not in God's recorded religion

Christians have no ties to Jews but claim to be Jews

Its not necessary to say, " I am the real Jew."

By claiming all their promises and all the inheitance, they are claiming to be the real deal, and that is unfortunate because it divides, and through the division comes envy and hatred.

God chose a family, from that time on people were rightfully jealous, Cain was jealous and didnt understand, he created his own sacrifice in a feast God had not ordained.

Here Is The Same Vehicle To Division That Has Always Been Used By Everyone

Kings

26And Jeroboam said in his heart, Now shall the kingdom return to the house of David: 27If this people go up to do sacrifice in the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, then shall the heart of this people turn again unto their lord, even unto Rehoboam king of Judah, and they shall kill me, and go again to Rehoboam king of Judah. 28Whereupon the king took counsel, and made two calves of gold, and said unto them, It is too much for you to go up to Jerusalem: behold thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. 29And he set the one in Bethel, and the other put he in Dan. 30And this thing became a sin: for the people went to worship before the one, even unto Dan. 31And he made an house of high places, and made priests of the lowest of the people, which were not of the sons of Levi. 32And Jeroboam ordained a feast in the eighth month, on the fifteenth day of the month, like unto the feast that is in Judah, and he offered upon the altar. So did he in Bethel, sacrificing unto the calves that he had made: and he placed in Bethel the priests of the high places which he had made. 33So he offered upon the altar which he had made in Bethel the fifteenth day of the eighth month, even in the month which he had devised of his own heart; and ordained a feast unto the children of Israel: and he offered upon the altar, and burnt incense.

We dont have to wonder who the true Jew is, they are the same and only people in the world walking in the ways of Jerusalem and the laws of their God who demanded them to keep those laws.

The only people in the last 3000 years who have continously walked in the religion of Messiah also being the religion Jesus walked in.

Because they refuse to reject God's laws and worship system the world has hated and oppressed them, especially the Christian, and after 2000 years of oppressing the Jew, the Gentile says," I am the elect reserved, I am the true Israel, the true Jew."

I tread very carefully when it comes to claiming to be something I was not born as. Especially claiming to have been amongst the downtrodden when it was my fathers who did the treadding

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-11-2023 at 04:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality