Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:47 AM

8,640 posts, read 10,167,253 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
This is performative rage by those in college who want to have their 1960s-esque protest. If it wasn't *this* particular Middle East war, it would be some other world or U.S. event. The cause is almost beside the point, the main point is partaking, demonstrating, and demanding something from "the establishment" and getting adult others triggered, for attention. It ultimately means nothing but fodder for social media, pics, and clicks.

Taking the bait, as some always do, is a waste of time.
No it is not simply performative rage by college students. There are paid outside agitators who are driving this agenda.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 09:49 AM

29,552 posts, read 14,693,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Today’s activists are tomorrow’s attorneys, house members/senators, mayors, and governors. Best fall in line and unilaterally support their views or face the consequences
Agreed. Scary thought, how Orwellian.

Old Yesterday, 12:02 PM

24,019 posts, read 15,115,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
No it is not simply performative rage by college students. There are paid outside agitators who are driving this agenda.
I wonder who and how all the schools got organized simultaneously. Anybody with the money to get a tent should not have the nerve to ask for student loan forgiveness.

Old Yesterday, 12:03 PM

50,896 posts, read 36,586,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I wonder who and how all the schools got organized simultaneously. Anybody with the money to get a tent should not have the nerve to ask for student loan forgiveness.
Those kids didn’t buy their tents, they’re being supplied.

Old Yesterday, 12:24 PM

25,974 posts, read 22,164,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Agreed, except it is effecting those that don't even want to be involved. Taking over, and setting up camp on private property, then intimidating others, and blocking them from going to their classes is a huge issue. It isn't just "taking the bait". The school administration is complicit as well by letting it get to the point of violence.
The parents of the students should be demanding this stop, and if intruders have entered campus, parents should demand they be removed. These are going to be parents and even students and faculty who have the money to involve attorneys to get this taken care of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristinas_Cap View Post
Today’s activists are tomorrow’s attorneys, house members/senators, mayors, and governors. Best fall in line and unilaterally support their views or face the consequences
Well, maybe some, unless they just answered an ad from someone to protest, which would not surprise me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Wonder how many are actually students at these campuses.
Yes, and how many came in the open border and settled in those particular areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
And in November Americans will vote for more of this. Mail in voters will at any rate. And anyone who questions their validity will have their lives destroyed by the FBI and DOJ. But hey no mean tweets so that's something!
Twisted isn't it? The agenda is in full swing, and if we don't stop it soon, it is over for our country. Most of this is meant to divert away from the full swing of the agenda, and it appears to be working as people direct their attention away from the open border, the economy, etc. to foreign wars and college campuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
It would not surprise me if some don't even realize what they are protesting. We have seen that before with protests, where people had answered ads online. I saw in one news photo a woman that was protesting was asked to comment on Oct 7, and she just walked away. As a supporter of the Palestinians, she should have stated the history of the conflict, etc. as a devoted supporter, as that is what you do when you are serious about an issue.

Last edited by Ibginnie; Today at 01:47 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM

18,150 posts, read 15,717,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Social media / online is how I think such things are organized.

Old Yesterday, 01:20 PM

5,753 posts, read 4,714,005 times
This is what happens when a country imports Muslims.

Old Yesterday, 01:35 PM

50,896 posts, read 36,586,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lottamoxie View Post
Social media / online is how I think such things are organized.
There is someone/some group behind it. These aren’t organic protests. Someone is supplying tents, Palestinian flags, the giant photos of terrorists they are holding.

Old Yesterday, 01:48 PM

2,219 posts, read 3,369,156 times
And at City College New York, Police restore American flag after it was removed by Gaza extremists.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1785538710295208285

Old Yesterday, 02:00 PM

1,713 posts, read 619,741 times
What really irked me was than UNC administrators helped put the flag back up but then took it back down a short time later because it might be controversial to some. WTH? That burns my @ss! The American flag controversial in the USA?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies