Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2024, 11:39 AM

7,660 posts, read 8,737,416 times

Advertisements

The two dogs @2:50 looked much wiser and saner.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2024, 12:08 PM

16,644 posts, read 8,656,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattja View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J99s_UsX3s

62-year-old from Syracuse, NY, on vacation with his wife in Florida. Guy sees a truck with Trump bumper stickers. Mr. Syracuse hates Trump, so he keys the truck for the full length of one side and part of another. Little does he know it's all on camera.

Cops locate him at his home in Florida and tell him he's on camera keying a woman's truck. Damage is about $6,000 and she wants to press charges. That's a felony in Florida so Mr. Syracuse is going to jail.

Cop says he watched the video and said to himself, "There's no way it's that guy. He's old enough to know better." Nope, not for those suffering from TDS.

His wife is not happy. It sounds like she's had enough of his TDS. Watch her at 09:50. lol. I've never gotten one of those, but I know if I do my goose is cooked.

Closing cop statement: "Richard, have you ever been arrested before? Well, you can kick it off the bucket list at least."

ha ha ha

I think he said he's a grandfather. He must spend too much time watching MSNBC.
Regardless of his age, you know he would never have the guts to go up to a persons car while there and damage their car, because he would be spitting teeth.
So instead he acts like a coward and damages someone property just because they support a different a political party/ideology than their own.

Old 04-24-2024, 12:16 PM

39,257 posts, read 27,661,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Regardless of his age, you know he would never have the guts to go up to a persons car while there and damage their car, because he would be spitting teeth.
So instead he acts like a coward and damages someone property just because they support a different a political party/ideology than their own.
agree

This dude is not somebody I want to invite to a party. He just doesn't know how to let go or relax. I am still friend with a guy who called me "stupid" for voting Trump. I know he was just frustrated and disappointed. lol

These liberals need to know that people who voted Trump are not their enemies. Sheesh. Take a deep breath and relax, try yoga, or get laid. No need to take other people's bumper sticker so seriously. lol

Old 04-24-2024, 12:29 PM

16,644 posts, read 8,656,893 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post

And they're still trying to discredit it. You'll never see an apology or even an "oops" no matter how much evidence against them is presented. That is typical liberal behavior: outright denial or misdirection. In their minds a liberal has NEVER broken a law or done anything wrong. Team members are always right and always defended even if they turn out to be a mass axe murderer.
Exactly, just look at all the people who were against Rittenhouse for defending himself against people who likely would have killed him.
Then it comes out that all the leftist/Marxists attacking him were all criminal scumbags (Joseph Rosenbaum, Anthony Huber and Gaige Grosskreutz)
They all had criminal histories including Rosenbaum who was a registered sex offender and was on the Wisconsin sex offender registry for an Arizona child molestation case.
Huber was convicted of disorderly conduct in 2018 as a repeat domestic abuser, drug addict and was also found guilty of a felony for strangulation and suffocation, domestic abuse. He was also convicted of felony false imprisonment with a dangerous weapon, domestic abuse. He also threatened to burn down the family house killing his parents and brother.
Grosskreutz was arrested and convicted for drunk driving and firearm violation, plus had been arrested for lurking/stalking/prowling.

Yet they were victims according to the left, and someone defending himself against such scum was the bad guy.

Old 04-24-2024, 12:33 PM

4,063 posts, read 2,149,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
No, the link I posted still leads to the picture of the guy in the video. Jazzcat22, who doubted the validity of the event at first, has conceded this point. God knows why you can't do the same and feel the need to spread lies.

https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/...hers_58824856/
I do concede that you found more in Google than I did..but your link says he is 54, not 62. The man in the video says he is 62. I really do have an open mind about this, but please just explain to me why he would have added 8 years when the cop asked him his age or why the official county website would have gotten his age and birthdate wrong…

Old 04-24-2024, 12:35 PM

19,688 posts, read 12,270,002 times
If this guy is the type to get enraged by a sticker on a random car to the extent of vandalism, I would hate to see how he is on a personal level. This kind of thing doesn't happen in a vacuum, it is an anger issue. It isn't "stupid", it's disturbing. Normal people just don't do that, regardless of politics. If that were my husband I would be freaking out because I would assume he was getting dementia or had a brain tumor, not that he wasn't thinking and was just being stupid.

The casual manner and lack of remorse of some of these people caught doing terrible things is disturbing, it is associated with sociopathy.

Old 04-24-2024, 12:38 PM

4,680 posts, read 4,999,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcat22 View Post
I do concede that you found more in Google than I did..but your link says he is 54, not 62. The man in the video says he is 62. I really do have an open mind about this, but please just explain to me why he would have added 8 years when the cop asked him his age or why the official county website would have gotten his age and birthdate wrong…
Why are you asking me? Call Monroe County and ask them, if that detail is actually that important to you.

Old 04-24-2024, 12:39 PM

18,154 posts, read 15,738,832 times
Not one person here is saying keying someone's car is a nothingburger. It's a crime, plain and simple. It doesn't matter the reason someone decided to do that, it stays a crime whether it's from a broken relationship, or some dispute, or revenge or political differences or whatever.

People can be utterly stupid and do criminal acts, regardless of age, income, race or political party.

Old 04-24-2024, 12:39 PM

39,257 posts, read 27,661,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamajane View Post
If this guy is the type to get enraged by a sticker on a random car to the extent of vandalism, I would hate to see how he is on a personal level. This kind of thing doesn't happen in a vacuum, it is an anger issue. It isn't "stupid", it's disturbing. Normal people just don't do that, regardless of politics. If that were my husband I would be freaking out because I would assume he was getting dementia or had a brain tumor, not that he wasn't thinking and was just being stupid.

The casual manner and lack of remorse of some of these people caught doing terrible things is disturbing, it is associated with sociopathy.
Agree.

Old 04-24-2024, 12:43 PM

41,994 posts, read 75,295,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxlrod View Post
Also, I'm laughing at all the resident liberals on this site saying that the video is fake
Where's the time and date stamp on the bodycam video?
Quote:
Right. This guy was arrested for felony property damage, so that fits…but he was born in December 1969 and was 54 when arrested. Seems unlikely that he would add eight years to his age!
Right? People our age subtract years, not add them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Liberals are spiteful little creatures.
Oh, the irony.
Quote:
I do concede that you found more in Google than I did..but your link says he is 54, not 62. The man in the video says he is 62.
Why does the link to the arrest record say the guy is from Ann Arbor, when in the video he says he's from Syracuse? Something is fishy here, and it isn't my salmon dinner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies