Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2024, 07:23 AM

25,882 posts, read 18,904,112 times

Advertisements

I don't get this type of idiot. TDS really does seem to manifest itself as a mental illness. Or maybe, as someone said earlier, these people are possessed.

I can't stand Biden. But if you want to support him, that's your right. I may think you are dense, but I'm never going to do anything like this to you. I will admit that I've given bumper stickers, banners, flags, signs, etc, that I don't agree with the middle finger. But that is as far as it has ever gone. A middle finger doesn't cost $6,000 and I've never had a desire to do anything like Mr. Key, here, anyway.

I wonder if he learned anything?

Last edited by ChrisC; 04-24-2024 at 08:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2024, 07:32 AM

24,539 posts, read 17,291,517 times
That' GREAT ! How petty is it to damage someones property because they are pro Trump? I'm so glad they caught this twerp and maybe he will think twice before violating someones First Amendment Rights.

Who gets so triggered over a bumper sticker? I have seen cars round here with Obama/Biden stickers and Granny Warren and all I think is how crazy they are. I have never thought to be violent but then again I'm more of a live and let live Conservative not a Loony Lib suffering from TDS.

Have a nice vacation you jerk.

Old 04-24-2024, 08:00 AM

23,767 posts, read 12,650,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcat22 View Post
Does anyone think this video was just a comedy sketch? I googled to see if there really was an arrest in Florida in Key West for a man keying a car. Couldn’t find it. Why would the police release this video to the public?
They aren't in Key West. I'm not familiar with FL, but the cop said they were taking the guy to Stock Island and had also mentioned something about it was right before she gets to Key West.

There was nothing comedic about it and it would be a pretty elaborate hoax, fixing up a car to look like an LE car, getting uniforms, etc.

Is keying a car that newsworthy? I remember when some D senator keyed a car because of a Biden* bumper sticker, but that was a senator who'd done it and that made it newsworthy.

I felt bad for the woman. Not only did she look disgusted at her husband, but she'd also looked scared. Not scared for her husband but probably for herself. It doesn't appear that she had any hair on her head, no hair behind her ears or the back of her head and neck, and not much for eyebrows. She might have been going through chemo or something and needed him there for support, especially since she'd had people there that needed to go to the airport. She'd looked extremely uncomfortable when that topic came up, since she would have had to be the one to take them to the airport and it might have been hard on her to do that. <just guessing from what the video shows>

Old 04-24-2024, 08:13 AM

50,429 posts, read 47,155,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
This criminal needs to be locked up for years to teach him a lesson, he probably has done this to multiple people and finally got caught.
Oh you know this entitled idiot did. Probably a sign stealer too. The "tolerant left". Unless you disagree with them.

Old 04-24-2024, 08:14 AM

50,429 posts, read 47,155,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzcat22 View Post
Does anyone think this video was just a comedy sketch? I googled to see if there really was an arrest in Florida in Key West for a man keying a car. Couldn’t find it. Why would the police release this video to the public?
People have entire Ytube channels showing police videos like this idiot in the thread.

Old 04-24-2024, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
People have entire Ytube channels showing police videos like this idiot in the thread.
Yep. And if the video had been used during the trial then it's public domain, and the cops wouldn't have been the ones to release it to the public.

Old 04-24-2024, 09:11 AM

27,689 posts, read 16,182,319 times
Cult of Hate strikes again. Damn. They really are deranged.

Old 04-24-2024, 09:35 AM

4,680 posts, read 4,999,555 times
The incident happened on Big Pine Key. Here is the mugshot, arrest location is a Winn-Dixie: https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/...hers_58824856/

Google does turn up a 62-year-old Richard P. Brothers from Cazenovia, N.Y., which is just outside Syracuse -- I wonder if maybe that is a different guy who got dragged into this from some erroneous internet sleuthing.

Either way, the mugshot is obviously the guy, and this is and always was obviously real, despite the usual suspects trying to misdirect away from the truth.

Last edited by Ibginnie; 04-24-2024 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: deleted quoted post

Old 04-24-2024, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
Correct. The incident happened on Big Pine Key. Here is the mugshot, arrest location is a Winn-Dixie: https://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/...hers_58824856/

Google does turn up a 62-year-old Richard P. Brothers from Cazenovia, N.Y., which is just outside Syracuse -- I wonder if maybe that is a different guy who got dragged into this from some erroneous internet sleuthing.

Either way, the mugshot is obviously the guy, and this is and always was obviously real, despite the usual suspects trying to misdirect away from the truth.
Thank you... for doing the lazy doubters research for them.

It certainly looks like the guy, even the shirt seems to match what he was wearing in the video.

eta, I cannot rep you again at this time.

Old 04-24-2024, 09:48 AM

4,680 posts, read 4,999,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Thank you... for doing the lazy doubters research for them.

It certainly looks like the guy, even the shirt seems to match what he was wearing in the video.

eta, I cannot rep you again at this time.
You're welcome. It's not laziness on their part, though. We condemn most loudly in others the faults we have in ourselves. That's why these people carry on about politics causing a selective inability to tell truth from fiction -- because they suffer from it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies