Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-07-2020, 07:06 AM

994 posts, read 505,386 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Q followers have known for many months that Chief Justice Roberts was being blackmailed
"Q followers have known"

Let's just stop right there.

LOL "have known"

Hilarious.

It's amazing the stuff that they know about the DC pizzeria basement.

Bless their hearts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-07-2020, 07:11 AM

24,464 posts, read 23,159,001 times
I've been saying that for years. He shows evidence of being beaten now and again. I think maybe the deep state gang controlling him offer him up someone for his pleasure who isn't having any of it and he/she fights back.

Old 08-07-2020, 08:12 AM

16,344 posts, read 8,130,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I've been saying that for years. He shows evidence of being beaten now and again. I think maybe the deep state gang controlling him offer him up someone for his pleasure who isn't having any of it and he/she fights back.
Maybe those reptilian lizard people that Trump's favorite doctor Stella Immanuel talks about.

President Donald Trump retweeted Houston physician Stella Immanuel last week, a fellow fancier of debunked “miracle coronavirus cure” hydroxychloroquine. The good doctor also believes there are Lizard People among us:
“In a 2015 video, Immanuel, who leads a religious group called Fire Power Ministries, said: ‘There are people ruling this nation that are not even human,’ describing them as ‘reptilian spirits’ who are ‘half human, half ET.'
https://notionscapital.wordpress.com...by-reptilians/

You do believe the government is run by "lizard people" don't you?

Old 08-07-2020, 08:18 AM

11,474 posts, read 11,612,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
You should see a doctor.

Old 08-07-2020, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
You should see a doctor.
I think he would find Dr. Immanuel to his liking.

Old 08-07-2020, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I’m not a Dem. What I am is someone who already gave you everything when the “original” Q came out and revealed it was all made up. The idiots who continue to make videos are nothing but opportunits making money off of the gullible. Of course they want “Q Anon” to keep being real, it’s the easiest gig in town. Go to now ruined by bored housewives 4chan, make up a bunch of crap, create a video about it, making wild speculations, get the gullible to watch, and cha-ching. Is Praying Medic still doing that?

You all have been had.

What “whistle blower”? You can make that up, easily because no one has a name. It’s just a “whistle blower”.

You don’t believe when media claims there’s a whistle blower ( nor do I), but you’ll believe there’s a whistle blower because some random person on the internet said there was one? When real whistle blowers come forward, we typically know who they are in a short amount of time. I’m still waiting for those “indictments Q predicted 3 years ago. Crickets.

It’s fake. Stop falling for your this,
This is it in a nutshell.

The problem is that once people buy into an initial conspiracy theory, they basically become blind to its short comings. They say things like “I’m more open minded or intellectual because I have this point of view.”

Hint: you’re not intellectual unless you are testing these assertions with a high level of rigor. There is no rigor being put to any of this.

Why is Roberts not reliably conservative? Occam’s Razor. He has never been a pure ideologue and he has a life appointment. He can do whatever he wants and not worry about keeping his job.

Old 08-07-2020, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
I think he would find Dr. Immanuel to his liking.
Yikes! You’re right. I should have been more specific.

Old 08-07-2020, 08:28 AM

28,343 posts, read 16,447,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyDog77 View Post
This is it in a nutshell.

The problem is that once people buy into an initial conspiracy theory, they basically become blind to its short comings. They say things like “I’m more open minded or intellectual because I have this point of view.”

Hint: you’re not intellectual unless you are testing these assertions with a high level of rigor. There is no rigor being put to any of this.

Why is Roberts not reliably conservative? Occam’s Razor. He has never been a pure ideologue.
Nor should someone be when it comes to questions of the law.

Old 08-07-2020, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Nor should someone be when it comes to questions of the law.
And fortunately Neil Gorsuch also has turned out to be not the rigid right wing ideologue Trump and the conservatives expected.

Old 08-07-2020, 09:14 AM

11,403 posts, read 4,106,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Q followers have known for many months that Chief Justice Roberts was being blackmailed, which might explain his odd rulings. A 'John Roberts' is in the flight logs. Nothing officially confirmed yet. "Judge" for yourself

Early Tuesday morning, a whistleblower who allegedly works in the federal circuit revealed a Supreme Court justice was seen in various “Epstein tapes” that were recently recovered by investigators.

The shocking part is the canary [Ghislaine?] is telling the feds a certain nation state has been blackmailing this gentleman since prior to his nomination to SCOTUS. What does this mean? This justice was hand picked at the highest levels specifically because he was being controlled via blackmail. [Like most politicians?]

The “nation state” that has been blackmailing the justice was later confirmed to be “one of the 5 eyes” [US, UK, Canada, NZ, Australia]

The SCOTUS justice on the tapes – it is being rumored in the federal court community – has sat down with the FBI to roll on a previous president AND wife [Bill and Hill?] in an effort to keep his position, or more likely, be allowed to gracefully retire before the next SCOTUS term.

“If I were going to predict the future we are going to see a resignation in about 2-3 weeks as the last of the SCOTUS cases for this term are just about done.”

My guess would be for 'health reasons' or 'wants to spend more time with his family.'

https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/07/...g-blackmailed/

Nothing in your post is true. It's 100% fake news.

I've never heard of that "Clover Chronicle" website you cited, so I googled it. and mediabiasfactcheck.com lists Clover Chronicle as "EXTREME CONSERVATIVE," and the website is known to regularly peddlie unconfirmed conspiracy theories and propaganda. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/clove...ity-fake-news/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies