Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2012, 08:54 PM

372 posts, read 468,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZnGuy View Post
is there a 'statutes of limitation' on how many years Obama can keep blaming Bush for his bad decisions?
You would have to tell me, sir. I do not have the answer. Yet for the past four years we have heard how its all been Obama's fault. Guess it works both ways. So typical Republican, though. Never admit fault, and god forbid someone say otherwise. Fox News at its finest. So if Romney becomes president, how long are we going to have to hear how Obama's administration ruined our nation?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2012, 08:17 AM

14,771 posts, read 14,752,723 times
Quote:
hmm interesting...didn't Obama have a rubber stamp Congress his first two years where he could have passed just about anything...including a budget?
Are you willfully ignoring the filibuster which was used ad nauseum by Senate Republicans in that two-year window?

Old 08-28-2012, 09:02 AM

2,221 posts, read 4,407,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural510 View Post
Are you willfully ignoring the filibuster which was used ad nauseum by Senate Republicans in that two-year window?
nice spin

The Heathen Republican: On Unprecedented Republican Filibusters of Obama

Old 08-28-2012, 09:08 AM

15,896 posts, read 12,029,604 times
Ron Paul. Though Gary Johnson is intriguing.

Old 08-28-2012, 09:11 AM

14,771 posts, read 14,752,723 times
That blog doesn't dispute Obama was continually filibustered by Republicans, only that both parties do it. Since you insisted Obama had a "rubber stamp", I pointed out that wasn't the case.
BTW, where do you live?

Old 08-28-2012, 10:46 AM

4,361 posts, read 7,204,329 times
Quote:
hmm interesting...didn't Obama have a rubber stamp Congress his first two years where he could have passed just about anything...including a budget?
A budget was passed for FY2009, 2010, and even 2011. Also, a rubber-stamp indicates both house control and a senate super-majority. This, of course, never happened.

Old 08-28-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
is there a 'statutes of limitation' on how many years Obama can keep blaming Bush for his bad decisions?
Seeing that Republicans blamed Clinton for everything that went wrong under GWB, probably not.

Old 08-28-2012, 08:41 PM

46 posts, read 77,098 times
Sick of Obama, don't trust Romney. The intrusion of government into our lives would get worse under either of them.

Gary Johnson it is.

Old 08-29-2012, 11:25 AM

2,947 posts, read 7,037,492 times
I'm not in OH, but the NC will be just as much of a factor as OH's.

I cannot - will not - vote for a guy that is so far out of touch with moderate, blue collar America as Romney is. Especially since he taken on the right to life agenda only to gain the Christian base.

The Christian base being those that will vote for any buffoon that will cut off funding for everything that actually benefits them only because the guy believes in right to life - or, so he told you. You don't really know that he practices what he preaches.

I chuckle over the fact that Mrs Romney opened the GOP convention talking about their desk was a door on stands and their dinner table was an ironing board - boy, they had it rough starting out! --- was this before or after the Romney inheritance?

Oh, and Mrs Romney has MS and uses her Olympic dressage horse as a therapy tax right off. That is right, her horse's expenses are worth over $70,000 in write off. Swallow that pill. I have a horse. I can't write off my horse's expenses. And, my horse certainly doesn't cost $70,000 per year to keep.

Obama inherited a steaming pile of s*** when he took office. He has been working with a GOP majority that has made it extremely clear they want him to fail, and they have done a fantastic job of not getting a damn thing done to really benefit we the people and the US of A. I don't blame Obama for the current state, I blame we the people for not better holding our politicians accountable for the game playing BS going on in DC.

Obama has my vote. Voting for any other party gives Romney a one up since we all know it is a Rep/Dem race, independents rarely win.

Old 08-29-2012, 01:29 PM

I love it when the millionaire son of a millionaire tries to convince people who are barely getting by that he somehow, at any point in his life, had it rough. The condescension is just so heartwarming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Ohio