Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2024, 08:37 PM

34,114 posts, read 47,349,444 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanketyblank View Post
If politics is of no interest to you, then why do you engage in these discussions?
I don’t engage in threads that are of no interest to me.

Again, that begs the question. Why do you keep saying one thing but your actions imply something else?
For some reason, you seem to have a hard time following

Look at the title of this thread, and ask your Republican homeboy werdywerd why he introduced politics into this. This thread, like the majority of threads, don't have anything to do with politics. Somehow you guys manage to introduce politics into it though. I sincerely hope they're cutting you guys checks. I must give credit where credit is due, you guys are consistent with getting your message across. If it's not you and welfare, it's this guy and voting red. You guys are consistent, I hope you both are getting paid for your campaigning efforts.

Forum TOS: https://www.city-data.com/forumtos.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-14-2024, 08:38 PM

1,302 posts, read 344,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
You're just going to have to realize that not everybody is going to agree with you
You literally come into threads, claim you have no interest in the topic, **** on posters who are contributing , and tell them to not contribute. Does that make any sense?

Old 03-14-2024, 08:40 PM

Quote:
You literally come into threads, claim you have no interest in the topic, **** on posters who are contributing , and tell them to not contribute. Does that make any sense?
Exactly like I'm saying, you have a hard time following what's going on

Old 03-14-2024, 08:41 PM

Quote:
For some reason, you seem to have a hard time following

Look at the title of this thread, and ask your Republican homeboy werdywerd why he introduced politics into this. This thread, like the majority of threads, don't have anything to do with politics. Somehow you guys manage to introduce politics into it though. I sincerely hope they're cutting you guys checks. I must give credit where credit is due, you guys are consistent with getting your message across. If it's not you and welfare, it's this guy and voting red. You guys are consistent, I hope you both are getting paid for your campaigning efforts.
You could’ve made that argument but that’s not what you did.

You posted a personal attack against that poster with regard to them not residing in NYC.

All you should have said is, * this thread is about this specific incident. Please open a new thread for a political discussion related to this incident if you so desire *.

Thats not what you did.

Old 03-14-2024, 08:46 PM

Quote:
You could’ve made that argument but that’s not what you did.

You posted a personal attack against that poster with regard to them not residing in NYC.

All you should have said is, * this thread is about this specific incident. Please open a new thread for a political discussion related to this incident if you so desire *.

Thats not what you did.
Personal attack? I stated facts. Ask him if anything I said about him is not true.

Old 03-14-2024, 08:53 PM

3,741 posts, read 3,478,528 times
Quote:

Quote:
otherwise you need to keep quiet.
Quote:
you should keep quiet on affairs that don't apply to you
Quote:
You have no right to tell people how to vote.
Quote:
Think long and hard the next time you post.
Definitely not a personal attack lol

Again, It's best to just ignore him like I do 99% of the time. Tonight I was bored and engaged a bit. It's not worth it and gets boring.

Old 03-14-2024, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Personal attack? I stated facts. Ask him if anything I said about him is not true.
A personal attack doesn’t have anything to do with true or not true.

Old 03-14-2024, 09:01 PM

209 posts, read 101,190 times
I think this all started because the black guy went on an anti migrant rant or something. I hear the guy screaming "I love my blacks, I love my blacks, **** your race". I personally wouldn't bother engaging with anyone talking crazy to me on the subway. I'd rather live to see another day.

Old 03-14-2024, 09:03 PM

Quote:
A personal attack doesn’t have anything to do with true or not true.
Lol

Old 03-14-2024, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
Definitely not a personal attack lol

Again, It's best to just ignore him like I do 99% of the time. Tonight I was bored and engaged a bit. It's not worth it and gets boring.
Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdywerd View Post
We need less police! We need more bail reform! We need less people stopped and searched! We need to raise the age of the prosecution of young criminals! We need to stop checking people bags randomly! We need to empty the jails for covid! We need to close jails!

Only one party supports all of the above. But hey, make sure you stay home during the next election.
This is boring to me

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City