Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 03:41 PM

1 posts, read 2,919 times

Advertisements

It consists of 50 questions..JCJCMom is correct if u are not sure with your answer better click the skip also make sure u double check ur answer before entering the enter button coz i failed the first time coz of that, i want to answer the letter C but my finger press the B without checking i pressed the enter button and was shocked why it was wrong..i did it for almost 3 questions...it was so frustrating coz my score was 39...i need only 1 for all the mistakes of my finger.

I am a Filipina with K1 visa and so lucky not to take the road test...after i passed the written test they issued me a Class D license (i showed my Philippines drivers license)

The link above that RAMSHA gave is very useful...i only read 1/4 of the book (manual) and took the practice test above (many times) 50 questions in the actual test is there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-11-2014, 03:25 PM

1 posts, read 1,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sprawling_homeowner View Post
no, as far as i know, you can take it once every 7 days.

Dude... I failed it 3 or 4 times!

My first time i studied for it while waiting on line for 2 hours and it was only 2 or 3 wrong too many. The next few times i studied at home and failed miserably.

I then got lazy for a year and went again... Failed! I then got mad as hell and studied diligently... And finally passed.
after three times should we have to pay again to start over again becoz there is only 3times for taking test right?

Old 04-11-2014, 04:00 PM

3,377 posts, read 14,623,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavithrap View Post
after three times should we have to pay again to start over again becoz there is only 3times for taking test right?
The rule is if you fail three times your required to buy a bus and train pass.

Old 11-17-2014, 07:10 AM

3 posts, read 12,635 times
Default Road test not waived off

Hi,

I appeared for NJ basic license test in North Bergen DMV.I have smart card type Indian License (English).
But the officer in north bergen did not waive off the road test saying the license is not in their book hence i need to appear for road test.I cleard knowledge test and road test is scheduled in end of december,2014.

Is there any way to try Lodi DMV for knowledge test again though I already passed knowledge test.

your help will be appreciated

Old 11-17-2014, 08:09 AM

5,771 posts, read 16,580,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rajib4rajib View Post
Hi,
Is there any way to try Lodi DMV for knowledge test again though I already passed knowledge test.

your help will be appreciated
I would not go and take the knowledge test again since you already passed that but I think you could go to Lodi and ask them if you have to take the road test or not. maybe they could schedule you quicker or waive the test.

Old 11-17-2014, 08:15 AM

2,105 posts, read 6,660,858 times
Quote:
So many people fail that stupid test! They ask the most ridiculous questions IMO.
Few fail the test. At least the ones that put at least a small amount of effort into reading the material. Sounds like you're expecting the state to simply hand over the license. why not give us an example of the "Stupid questions"?

I'd have to think you use the same excuse when issued a summons. They never told me I couldn't do that.

Old 11-17-2014, 08:28 AM

There is an online website where you can take the test over and over until you know it all blindfolded. i know someone in their 90's who was made to take the test over and that person aced it.

Old 11-17-2014, 11:50 AM

3 posts, read 12,635 times
Default road test not waived off

Quote:
Originally Posted by captne76 View Post
I would not go and take the knowledge test again since you already passed that but I think you could go to Lodi and ask them if you have to take the road test or not. maybe they could schedule you quicker or waive the test.
The officer said they have given the credit to me as I do not need to wait for 3 months supervised learner session.I can attend the road test next available date which is Dec End.So can I drive on my own or do I need to have licensed driver beside me?
I am planing to go Miami during thanksgiving hence can I drive car with India license there?

Old 11-17-2014, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajib4rajib View Post
The officer said they have given the credit to me as I do not need to wait for 3 months supervised learner session.I can attend the road test next available date which is Dec End.So can I drive on my own or do I need to have licensed driver beside me?
I am planing to go Miami during thanksgiving hence can I drive car with India license there?
I don't think anyone online here is qualified to answer that question but the way I see it you may only have a permit until the last step of getting a license, Try asking AAA they have some sort of International License?

You could also try scheduling at other driver testing centers that would be able to take you sooner i think

Old 07-16-2021, 03:30 AM

2 posts, read 503 times
The mistakes we make always not doing preparations before any exam and the same thing you did and failed. A year ago when my cousin was going for NJ driving test and I stopped him and asked to do some practice of previous tests. Then found some good NJ driving practice study material on Google and passed the test on the first attempt. So, I'd recommend taking some time for practice and then go for the test. Source : https://www.testquestions.org/produc...d-answers-pdf/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey