Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 02:41 PM

5,616 posts, read 15,546,310 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
He sounds cute! I love it when they are so tiny.

You must have me confused with someone else- I don't have any pics over there. I have been over there and there are some really cute pics, however.
ohh sorry but I am over there getting advise
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2008, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
Well, thank God there are people who take in all these freeloading CATS who do not believe in the PRINCIPALS our COUNTRY was FOUNDED ON. LMAO!

Seriously - congrats on the kitty! I want to get a cat real soon - just want to have my kid allergy tested first...
and he is an illegal immigrant no less!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Hungary, how dare him!! Eating all the paprika and not saving it for us!!

Old 08-15-2008, 02:44 PM

5,340 posts, read 13,974,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
and he is an illegal immigrant no less!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From Hungary, how dare him!! Eating all the paprika and not saving it for us!!
LOL - she couldn't even get an AMERICAN cat!

Old 08-15-2008, 02:45 PM

Quote:
I wish I could I dont have a way to do it. He is sooooo cute, he is silver and black and tiny, I mean tiny!! I saw your cats on the pet forum they are all cute.
And he's silver and black - bi-racial illegal immigrant kitty! LMAO

Oh, sorry, it's been a LONG week!

Old 08-15-2008, 03:20 PM

180 posts, read 702,929 times
Quote:
I adopted a kitten a few days ago. His name is Otto, and he is Hungarian eating goulash!!!! Seriously I adopted a cute 7 week old kitten!!
So awesome that you adopted!!!! I am a huge supporter of shelters and rescues and adopted my two guys (pug mixes) from rescue. best thing I ever did. you can see them on my profile page by the way. I was also involved as a volunteer and a foster home for a while with a group called Furry Friends Network in PA but since moving to NJ haven't had time yet to hook up with a group here, although I know there are several. They always need as much support as they can get and any time a new forever home is found, they are eternally grateful to the adopters! I don't know if any of you heard but apparantly the shelter that took in the "fat cat" that was all over the news got hundreds of calls from people wanting to adopt him/her but when they were told he/she already found a home but there were hundreds of others available at the shelter no one was interested in them. poor little things! Be proud that you saved one's life

Old 08-15-2008, 03:23 PM

I saved two lives. I got one when I moved to North Country, a 2 year old with 6 fingers on each hand. IT looks like she is wearing oven mitts!!!! Then I figure we settled back in NJ, got the house got the cat settled and then had an urge to go get a kitten! Thanks all, I got Polly and Otto!!!

Old 08-15-2008, 06:29 PM

Well, since I will most likely be in the market for a Kitty Cat soon - where do all you animal lovers suggest I go?

I'd love a dog too, but not while we're all working FT (which will probably be until the day I die...lol)

Old 08-15-2008, 06:33 PM

7,226 posts, read 11,961,709 times
Good luck with your new kitty!

Old 08-15-2008, 07:29 PM

3,026 posts, read 9,076,634 times
Quote:
I saved two lives. I got one when I moved to North Country, a 2 year old with 6 fingers on each hand. IT looks like she is wearing oven mitts!!!! Then I figure we settled back in NJ, got the house got the cat settled and then had an urge to go get a kitten! Thanks all, I got Polly and Otto!!!
You are a Hero! Adoption is the way to go!

We just got our second rescued Greyhound, this time, a pup from a track in Alabama. She is from an "accidental litter" ......an oops puppy....starving to death (literally!)

Here she is at eight weeks and 4 Lbs (see attachment)

She is Black and White and God knows what other Cultural background!

Good luck with Otto!
Attached Thumbnails
all the NJ animal shelter are so crowded so-jada-1-.jpg  

Old 08-15-2008, 07:36 PM

Aww - that's great!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey