Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2024, 12:27 PM

88,741 posts, read 85,100,154 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
I don't really care what someone's opinion is on a forum with zero context when that forum that has tens of thousands daily visitors each and don't see what it has to this conversation.
What it had to do with the conversation is that it fits in with the "Us vs. Them" mentality that you embrace so dearly, along with all fanatical followers of an ideology, be they Democrat or Republican or whatever. You must have a Them to function, to have an enemy against which to take a stand. Trump perpetuates that way of thinking, as do most politicuans. He is no different.

I am telling you that way of thinking with the accompanying conspiratorial beliefs are the biggest threat to this country.

Old 04-22-2024, 12:31 PM

10,559 posts, read 7,089,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
What it had to do with the conversation is that it fits in with the "Us vs. Them" mentality that you embrace so dearly, along with all fanatical followers of an ideology, be they Democrat or Republican or whatever. You must have a Them to function, to have an enemy against which to take a stand. Trump perpetuates that way of thinking, as do most politicuans. He is no different.

I am telling you that way of thinking with the accompanying conspiratorial beliefs are the biggest threat to this country.
Who is the us vs them? You do realize all the Muslim infighting is against Biden and Democrats, right? You also realize all the "us vs. them" are Democrats creating victim classes of people.

Trump represents all Americans, I mean based on everything you have talked about, you really don't have much of a clue is about Trump, or you only know what MSNBC/CNN tells you to think.

It doesn't matter who you are, or what you look like, you're welcome to a Trump rally.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2024, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Who is the us vs them? You do realize all the Muslim infighting is against Biden and Democrats, right? You also realize all the "us vs. them" are Democrats creating victim classes of people.

Trump represents all Americans, I mean based on everything you have talked about, you really don't have much of a clue is about Trump, or you only know what MSNBC/CNN tells you to think.

It doesn't matter who you are, or what you look like, you're welcome to a Trump rally.
Oh fir Pete's sake, you really are a robot. I don't watch CNN or MSNBC and already told you that.

Forget it. All you know how to do is recite what you are fed.

Shame on me for thinking I could converse on an adult level.

Old 04-22-2024, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Oh fir Pete's sake, you really are a robot. I don't watch CNN or MSNBC and already told you that.

Forget it. All you know how to do is recite what you are fed.

Shame on me for thinking I could converse on an adult level.
Well if you decide to attend the Trump Rally, you will see how incorrect your mainstream media conceptions are. Ill buy you a Save the Whales shirt to fit in.

Old 04-22-2024, 06:27 PM

41 posts, read 28,765 times
Quote:

Trump represents all Americans.

Trump represents himself and no one else. Just so happens there are millions of fools that think otherwise.

Old 04-22-2024, 07:56 PM

32,983 posts, read 36,491,976 times
Quote:
Well if you decide to attend the Trump Rally, you will see how incorrect your mainstream media conceptions are. Ill buy you a Save the Whales shirt to fit in.
Funky Mama, Save the Whales.

Old 04-23-2024, 05:32 AM

Quote:
What mainstream media conceptions would that be? And from what mainstream media? Lol, you can't help yourself, can you. Programmed to keep repeating things that you already have been told are invalid! (You recall I was not in the US for much of Trump's presidency, right?)

But enjoy your rally. Worshiping a human being is just not my thing. A day on the beach is always nice, though.

Old 04-23-2024, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedReddington View Post
Trump represents himself and no one else. Just so happens there are millions of fools that think otherwise.
Trumps net worth dropped over a billion by being President, he's being persecuted, publicly shamed, criminal trials for "crimes" that are only to him when he already had everything and could have had an extremely nice life.. meanwhile Biden is buying mansions on a lifelong Government salary.

Its not even Trump vs. Biden, Biden is just face for those behind the scene. Its Trump vs. the globalists, elites, WEF community.

Old 04-23-2024, 07:34 AM

978 posts, read 734,588 times
Quote:
Trumps net worth dropped over a billion by being President, he's being persecuted, publicly shamed, criminal trials for "crimes" that are only to him when he could have had an extremely nice life.. meanwhile Biden is buying mansions on a lifelong Government salary.
Correctly, I might add. I've worked for 3 F500 companies over the course of my career. Take a single one of his dozens of accusations (which span from sexual assault, bribery, tax evasion, to insulting a myriad of ethnic groups, people with mental handicaps, military veterans, and at minimum dozens that don't even make the news any more because people are frankly numb to it all at this point). He would have been fired on the spot, point blank, over and over and over again.

We try to teach our children manners, and values, and right from wrong, and then they see him on TV making a mockery of this country, and himself. It's no wonder civil discourse is at an all-time low.

And yet, after all of this.... he is somehow able to still be president. The schoolyard bully. It's actually quite amazing.

Old 04-23-2024, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcb175 View Post
Correctly, I might add. I've worked for 3 F500 companies over the course of my career. Take a single one of his dozens of accusations (which span from sexual assault, bribery, tax evasion, to insulting a myriad of ethnic groups, people with mental handicaps, military veterans, and at minimum dozens that don't even make the news any more because people are frankly numb to it all at this point). He would have been fired on the spot, point blank, over and over and over again.

We try to teach our children manners, and values, and right from wrong, and then they see him on TV making a mockery of this country, and himself. It's no wonder civil discourse is at an all-time low.

And yet, after all of this.... he is somehow able to still be president. The schoolyard bully. It's actually quite amazing.
A high-profile person is going to be accused of a lot of wild accusations, just about everything you said are the lefts concocted wet dream fantasies in the media, which have mostly been shot down like clay pigeons. Joe Bidens adult daughter stated that her Dad of sexually molesting her as a child growing up, and said it was the reason for her drug problems and a sexual promiscuity. Yet somehow, that is okay? Accepting bribes from Ukraine and China is okay too?

If you want to cry about school yard bullies, tough guy Biden literally threatened Trump said if he was in high school, he would take him behind the gym.

Last edited by DannyHobkins; 04-23-2024 at 07:55 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey