Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2010, 06:35 AM

4 posts, read 9,171 times

Advertisements

Hi there!

I just moved to Manchester and I'm trying to figure out how to socialize a bit more? I want to meet people like me and not be trapped inside all day...

Any suggestions?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2010, 09:48 AM

62 posts, read 142,318 times
What's your interests? Start by finding a group or club that shares your interests.

We recently moved to Manchester and have made quite a few friends through all our activities. Overall, I find the NH people extremely friendly and personable....

Old 07-30-2010, 07:24 AM

11 posts, read 31,396 times
Manchester is a big city, i live about 1 1/2 from there. I would suggest getting onto some People sites and looking for people in the area. I have actually met alot of cool people on a site called Hot or not. yeah sounds weird, but you can refine your search up to miles from where you live. Just put in your profile that your new to the area and are looking for some new friends!

Old 08-04-2010, 12:37 PM

20 posts, read 56,144 times
Have you tried checking out MeetUp.com? There might be some groups to join with others like yourself that are looking to meet friends.

Craigslist also has a Strictly Platonic section, which might be a bit sketchy, but I feel some of the posts are probably really genuine.

You could also search for local tweetups and events on Online Event Registration
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Hampshire