Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2009, 02:07 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,758,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by T166ERR View Post
I'm with GN for Rioz' hard to beat if you want a great grill.

Hot Fish in Murrels is always fresh and a very fun relaxed atmosphere, good live music.

Blue Elephant down towards Murrels is some of the freshest Thai food you will find anywhere.

Mellow Mushroom has an awesome selection of artesan beers and for that reason alone is worth visiting - top pizza too.

Market Commons has a great selection of decent Italian, Chinese, Carribean and haute Cuisine.. well worth a visit. (OK - I am biased towards the MC)
I'm a big fan of the hot fish club!

I don't eat in MB much.. but I do hear great things about a place called the Riverfront Bistro in Conway. I have eaten at the Parsons Table in Little River, which is very good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2009, 10:57 AM

11,486 posts, read 15,322,481 times
Any place owned by the Divine Group.

Bovines, River City Cafe, Bubbas etc.

Check out http://www.reviewmyrtlebeach.org, that site has some reviews on restaurants.

We personally also like Prestons, Drunken Jacks and Sir Johns.

Old 04-06-2009, 04:16 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,681,229 times
Rrufast is right...........The views from the Creek Ratz or The Boathouse are wonderful.
For a "special" night out........Divines ( don't mix with Bodines)........is a joy. The inside having gorgeous stained glass fish hanging above. The wine cellar as you go in.......You don't have to dress up really. It is on the marsh too near Bodines.
There is a very new restaurant on the Main St. of Murrells Inlet. It is called "Cape May" and for NJ people it is especially charming. A fire roaring in the courtyard. A piano playing inside.......the story of Cape May ( NJ) on your menu. For a brief moment I was on a journey back home..........

I'd do Ryans for breakfast and be full until dinner for sure.......its a buffet.

Greggs in Surfside beach has the best burgers. The golfers head there after a day of golf......
Huge burgers, you almost have to take half home!

Old 04-07-2009, 02:43 AM

1,492 posts, read 2,692,559 times
Do any of those have timeshare vultures waiting outside? so far,I've decided just to avoid those restaurants entirely.If they're going to sell out their customers,it's not worth it to me.So far I've been hit up at Preston's and Giant Crab.

Old 04-09-2009, 05:48 PM
jjj

168 posts, read 820,400 times
Default best place to eat

By far Villa Romanos is the best restaurant in the area.

Old 04-13-2009, 10:21 PM

1,696 posts, read 8,878,886 times
I am going to add Rioz Brazilian Steaks to my fav's list. I cannot believe how much food I was able to eat... good stuff!

Old 04-14-2009, 05:39 AM

20 posts, read 80,628 times
"Best Places to eat"

Absolute best crab cakes--,best value on steamed oysters: Noisey Oyster[Totally renovated] Beer prices reasonable. above 501 intersec 17 buis
Best deal on hot wings- Magoos 501 N @OLD Hard rock Park Exit. Best deal Hamburger & Beer-definetly Ron Jons 501 N @ OLD Hard Rock Exit. Thai Food- Black Thai, 501 buis on right just before 17 buis. Tavern in the forest- VG Food & Atmosphere, prices reasonable.[End of Carolina Forest]
Handleys- Food VG , sports bar atmosphere, college kids otherwise good.
Liberty Tap room[The one at Broadway at the Beach].
Murills Inlet - Hoof N Fins VG food , & Service.
There is another restaurant in Murills Inlet on left, excellent food ,service good, kind of pricey, unfortunately can't recall the name. Probably would be a bad thing to name all the bad places,and there are quite a few
D.L.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area