Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-25-2013, 05:17 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,713,471 times

Advertisements

I could not fit a really big pool in our yard. Plus our water table is very high here by the lagoon.
We used Pools Up for a very nice above ground. We love having it here so we can jump in after yard work. Plus, my dogs love to swim.
Did you get a pool company you liked when you had one installed.
We had many choices and chose a nice solid design. Wondering about other pool companies.
We at one time wanted a small inground pool. That was before this issue with a high water table which seems to show up at two feet down.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2013, 07:41 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,713,471 times
I think just last night there was something on our local station where calls to a pool company were not answered with delight anyhow. " They were too busy now to check on this persons pool."
Looked like it was an inground from the shots before the story.
Lucky, I didn't seem to have any issue that wasn't resolved. I guess everyone has had good luck too. Plus there is a lot of community pools around here. Great, because the kids love a pool.
Plus some adults too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area