Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2012, 11:54 AM

5 posts, read 7,057 times

Advertisements

Hello. I am new to the area and was wondering if someone could recommend a good realtor in the Conway/Myrtle Beach area. I'm also wondering what people here think of a commute from the Carolina Forest area to Florence. My wife has accepted a position in Myrtle Beach and I work in Florence. We are currently renting in Florence. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-05-2012, 01:54 PM

13,321 posts, read 22,694,168 times
I have left you a note on the realtor we loved the best. Probably the very best we have ever had over the years.
She can help you with Carolina Forest for sure and thereabouts. This realtor should have a good idea of what is in your best interest for being between MB and Florence.

Old 07-05-2012, 05:06 PM

4,343 posts, read 14,790,289 times
Depending on other criteria I would suggest Conway, mainly because the traffic to Florence from Myrtle Beach might be a bit too much. I sold a house to a couple a few years ago in the same situation. Husband works in MB and wife in Florence so they bought in a sub-division in Conway and are both happy with their commute.

Old 07-06-2012, 06:46 AM

5 posts, read 7,057 times
Thanks. The Conway area would be ideal for my commute, but it seems like if I add another 15 to 20 minutes to my commute I could be in Carolina Forest which has some nice neighborhoods, is close to shopping, and has better schools than Conway. We’re looking for neighborhoods with newer houses in the $200,000 range. We have an infant so a neighborhood that is family friendly would also be ideal. We do not need to be right next to a mall but I do want to be able to have a pizza delivered and be able to make short trips to the grocery store.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:27 AM

4,343 posts, read 14,790,289 times
Parts of Conway are also Carolina Forest schools. It does sound like Carolina Forest is more of what you are looking for though because there are more things to do, shops and conveniences . The only thing is with traffic, I would add a little more time to that commute.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area