Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-24-2016, 08:31 PM

24 posts, read 37,431 times

Advertisements

I should have done this several months ago but better late than never. Last November I needed to find a body shop to repair damage from an accident. I did not like the repair shop that the other driver's insurance company wanted me to use and decided to find my own. I chose 360 Paint and Auto Body Repair on route 707. They were fabulous, the customer service was wonderful and the repair work was excellent. I will be using them from now on for any work I need done to my car. I hope this helps someone feel comfortable selecting a body shop if they need one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2016, 10:50 AM

161 posts, read 238,835 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlaOnTheMove View Post
I should have done this several months ago but better late than never. Last November I needed to find a body shop to repair damage from an accident. I did not like the repair shop that the other driver's insurance company wanted me to use and decided to find my own. I chose 360 Paint and Auto Body Repair on route 707. They were fabulous, the customer service was wonderful and the repair work was excellent. I will be using them from now on for any work I need done to my car. I hope this helps someone feel comfortable selecting a body shop if they need one.
That's good to know. We had our new Prius hit by a guy parking and Sparks Toyota referred us to Evans Family Collision which us on 707 not far from 17 bypass(just past McDonald).
They did a fantastic job and my wife was treated wonderfully by them as I was out of town on business not only when it happened but throughout the entire repair process. I still have not actually seen the work but my wife is thrilled.
Just another location for anyone that may need this type of service.

Old 04-22-2016, 11:00 AM

312 posts, read 517,844 times
Yep. I took my car to Evans too. The Honda dealer recommended them. Great work at an unbelievable price

Old 07-03-2016, 05:29 PM

161 posts, read 238,835 times
I broke the mirror on my minivan and they just replaced it...took about 15 minutes and it cost aboutm1/3rd more than finding on on the Internet and doing it myself....and I know it was done right....they're good people to work with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area