Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-06-2008, 02:20 AM

16 posts, read 92,958 times

Advertisements

hi i have employed russians for the past 2 years.i have a candy store at barefoot landing.do you have a place to live yet,and what part of russia are you from?kathy.

Old 03-26-2008, 12:26 PM

2 posts, read 11,039 times
Default myrtle beach jobs

hi im coming to myrtle beach this summer for 3 months from ireland. just wondering if anyone can sort me out with a job before i arrive at the end of may?

Old 04-24-2008, 06:04 PM

2 posts, read 6,779 times
Default Do you have a job for a Colombian girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by klcamp2004 View Post
hi i have employed russians for the past 2 years.i have a candy store at barefoot landing.do you have a place to live yet,and what part of russia are you from?kathy.
Hi Kathy

My name is Lina I am from Colombia I would like to work at Myrtle beach on my Summer Vacations. Do you have something for me?.

thank you.

Lina Saenz

Old 10-17-2008, 10:13 AM

1 posts, read 4,406 times
Default need contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrufast View Post
I would suggest you look at the Hard Rock Park or possibly contact Burroughs and Chapin for more information.

The part you need to worry about is actually getting sponsorship, if it is still needed, to get your J1.

I usually employed 40 students over the summer months. They were from Bulgaria, Russia, Romania, Columbia, and the Czech Republic mainly.

I wish I could point you in the right direction.. Actually, I will check with a friend who manages a HUGE buffet restaurant and see if he needs anyone.

Is it a requirement that you have an offer in writing before you can apply for your VISA?

rrufast,
I'm a recruiter for J1 students in Nepal. I need to find employment for 30 to 35 students before they can apply for the visa. All these students read, write, and speak english. Could you please get me in touch with your friend who has the buffet. I would really appreciate it. I'm in Houston rite now but I am from Va as well.
Thanks!
Paras

Old 10-17-2008, 09:08 PM

882 posts, read 3,538,299 times
Paras,
DM me for more information. Right now is not really the season to secure employment in this area as it is HEAVILY tourist driven and it's a little chilly to be at the beach..

My liaison for Burroughs and Chapin is no longer with the company. I do still have contact with the buffett manager.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area