Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area
 [Register]
Myrtle Beach - Conway area Horry County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2011, 01:38 AM

2 posts, read 2,495 times

Advertisements

Hi guys! My boyfriend and I are 23 year old students and have decided to relocate from Greensboro, NC to the Myrtle Beach area after a lot of research and planning. I've lived near there in the past, and love SC with a passion and really Greensboro has nothing to offer us. We are looking for quiet (for myrtle beach) 1 bedroom apartments around the $600 a month mark, as we are on a tight budget, though less is wonderful and we can go maybe a tad bit higher. We've searched tons of websites and found only one that really seems to be in a decent area of town, close to the beach, and affordable... but we would like more options. I am trying to stay away from income restricted housing just because of some past bad experiences in my town from them... but if there is a decent and safe one I'd love to hear about it.

Any general suggestions on job hunting and getting settled into the area would be wonderful. Thanks for all your help and we are looking forward to becoming long term residents of the beautiful Grand Strand area.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Myrtle Beach - Conway area