Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 08:49 AM

4 posts, read 38,609 times

Advertisements

Check out NorthStarSoul.com

Old 02-25-2010, 11:03 AM

4 posts, read 20,549 times
Default design essential products

The beauty school in Burnsville does

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbmn226 View Post
Anyone who uses Design Essentials Products in the Twin Cities???

Old 03-03-2010, 04:55 PM

1 posts, read 4,483 times
Default Great stylists in Bloomington

We are a team of GREAT Stylists in Bloomington MN. We specialize in ethnic hair care...safe location with free parking. Call us at 952-888-1297.

Old 03-05-2010, 12:26 PM

102 posts, read 162,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspryce View Post
I relocated to Coon Rapids in February from Maryland. Since I have struggled to find simple services like good african america hair care...I have searched the net (only to find nothing). If someone could please point me in the right direction, I would be grateful. I mean really, it shouldn't be this hard to find a place to give you a nice roller set, and maybe a relaxer...you know some weekly upkeep. Does anyone know of anyplace??
Coon Rapids is definitely not the best place, but you should check over N. Mpls area, or even down around Brooklyn (Center/Park)...I know there's some around for sure though.

Old 06-13-2010, 02:01 PM

1 posts, read 4,108 times
Default hair

My name is Marla and i ran across your post and thought i let you know about my salon. We do relaxers, naturla hair styling, perms, colors, haircuts....pretty much anything you need. We are affordable,clean, fun, and love doing hair. our salon name in Get Gorgeous and we are located on 878 Selby Ave, St Paul, Mn 55104, the salon # is 651-291-8997 and we have a website getgorgeousmn.com Welcome to MN and i hope this helps...just ask for Marla
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspryce View Post
I relocated to Coon Rapids in February from Maryland. Since I have struggled to find simple services like good african america hair care...I have searched the net (only to find nothing). If someone could please point me in the right direction, I would be grateful. I mean really, it shouldn't be this hard to find a place to give you a nice roller set, and maybe a relaxer...you know some weekly upkeep. Does anyone know of anyplace??

Old 08-18-2010, 03:22 PM

1 posts, read 3,881 times
I live in MN and there was a black guy by the name of [Curtis ]who used to work at Hdesign located @ 3034 South Lyndale Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55408-2971 (612) 824-2500 (in case if you want to check out this salon 4any reason) but he no longer works there & I am told he has his own Salon at his house and I lost the phone number so I have been unable to reach him. I have called HDesign but they don't seem to want to give out his business phone because they don't wanna refer customers away.greedy i now! Flat out liars!

but seriously, this guy was AMAZING! You leave his salon looking like a superstar!! I am serious. If there is anyone out there who knows who I am talking about & have his business number please help a sister out cuz i really really need to get my hair done so bad. did i said he was amazing? yes I did

Old 12-22-2010, 09:33 AM

1 posts, read 3,619 times
I just moved here from Michigan a few months ago and decided to use this review to help me fain a salon. I went to Blessings hair salon in St. Paul for a sew in and now I have a bald spot. Do not go to this salon if you value health hair.

Old 02-18-2011, 01:29 PM

9 posts, read 22,114 times
I am not black, but the place I go is black owned and has a couple of black stylists. My friend goes there as well and she swears by it for black hair. It is Brian Graham Salon in the Minneapolis Warehouse District. It is a really nice salon. Prices aren't cheap, but they also aren't outrageous.

Old 03-15-2011, 02:12 PM

5 posts, read 10,735 times
I see this is rather old but perhaps someone has feedback on these places that have been listed above. I am a new transplant to MN from NY & I am extremely disappointed in the lack of "decent" hair black hair salons here. I currently fly home for my extensions but due to the cost of rising airfare I am considering places here if I can find any. I live by the fairgrounds & am looking for recommendations on salons locally (St Paul/Minneapolis). If anyone has feedback on the ones listed w/in this thread or recommendations for new ones please share. I'm getting desperate!
Thanks....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota