Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 12:24 PM

1,110 posts, read 2,241,825 times

Advertisements

Polka country is too cold.

I betcha Brett Favre isn't digging Minniesoooota too much.

Old 11-30-2010, 12:32 PM

59 posts, read 234,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
Your trollish ways are pathetic and got you kicked off of CD when you were the troll called RussianIvanov although you should have called yourself Russian-I-Don't-Know. Run along troll.
I have several questions to you?

1. What is CD? (May be Compact Disk?)
2. What is (or who is) RussinIvanov? (I guess this is Russian name?)

3. How Russians affected you?

What did you mean? I didn't get those parts.

You sound very strange.... Too much weed?

Old 11-30-2010, 06:45 PM

Location: Moved to Gladstone, MO in June 2022 and back to Minnesota in September 2022
2,072 posts, read 5,065,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlusPlus View Post
I wrote it too fast. English grammar cannot show persons intelligence. There are about 6,900 languages in the world. Moreover, majority people in the world speak Mandarin. Does it mean that I should consider stupid anyone who cannot write Mandarin?
Thats now what I said, and if you actually read what I wrote, I rarely have perfect grammar on Message boards, but yours was horrendous, like a 3rd grader. I never said grammar on a message board shows a person's intelligence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlusPlus View Post
I have several questions to you?

1. What is CD? (May be Compact Disk?)
2. What is (or who is) RussinIvanov? (I guess this is Russian name?)

3. How Russians affected you?

What did you mean? I didn't get those parts.

You sound very strange.... Too much weed?
CD is City Data, this website, and RussinIvanov was a user that used to come here but they got banned for trolling, and you're trolling just like they used to do, so he is guessing that person is you who came back here on a different account. You sound a lot stranger then he does.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:01 PM

3,971 posts, read 9,682,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SacalaitWhisperer View Post
Polka country is too cold.

I betcha Brett Favre isn't digging Minniesoooota too much.
Where's 'Polka Country'? I've read it was once 'The Iron Range'. Which I could see as being cold, but not 'too cold'.

I've read in multiple interviews that Brett Favre and his wife Deanna Favre love Minnesota. Their daughter actually goes to Graduate School in the Twin Cities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota