Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 09:29 AM

93 posts, read 329,907 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjnnino View Post
Sorry .... but I was born and raised in Miami , now live in Weston and in between lived in Naples and Atlanta Georgia . I am nearly 45 years old and I have never been a victim of crime , never had my home or car broken into , never been assaulted , held up , robbed or raped !!

Just have to be careful and take precautions where ever you go , ... in fact the only place I ever had my car broken into was in Atlanta !!
It's only within time. And guess what my friend, Weston has a lot of crime you don't hear of. Do you believe that PD wants stories up on the media about Weston, or Boca becoming pockets of crime? Of course not! If they did, you wouldn't feel safe now would you. Remember, crime roams the streets.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-18-2007, 01:43 PM

201 posts, read 983,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PNW2007 View Post
It's only within time. And guess what my friend, Weston has a lot of crime you don't hear of. Do you believe that PD wants stories up on the media about Weston, or Boca becoming pockets of crime? Of course not! If they did, you wouldn't feel safe now would you. Remember, crime roams the streets.
You are sick and are in dire need of some help .... please leave asap !!

Of course there is some crime in Weston just like there is anywhere else but the crime rate is very low and mainly limited to petty stuff and teenagers vandalizing ... just like in California , Seattle or whatever paradise you are came from ......... again please leave .

Old 01-18-2007, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjnnino View Post
You are sick and are in dire need of some help .... please leave asap !!

Of course there is some crime in Weston just like there is anywhere else but the crime rate is very low and mainly limited to petty stuff and teenagers vandalizing ... just like in California , Seattle or whatever paradise you are came from ......... again please leave .
Can you not handle the truth? What is very low? You are another nieve Floridian. You also support the fact that, you only go to Miami to "party but will never live there." It's great how wonderful Miami is, yet you're so afraid to live there. Seattle & California cannot be compared to Florida. And by the way, I live along the New River (Las Olas) in a 700k house like I had said before. Oh, it's the ghetto? If you do not know where the hell that is, how the hell can you claim to know S. Florida.

And I work with Aventura, Hollywood, Ft. Lauderdale PD my friend.

Old 01-18-2007, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Can you not handle the truth? What is very low? You are another nieve Floridian. You also support the fact that, you only go to Miami to "party but will never live there." It's great how wonderful Miami is, yet you're so afraid to live there. Seattle & California cannot be compared to Florida. And by the way, I live along the New River (Las Olas) in a 700k house like I had said before. Oh, it's the ghetto? If you do not know where the hell that is, how the hell can you claim to know S. Florida.

And I work with Aventura, Hollywood, Ft. Lauderdale PD my friend.
The word is "naive " and yes whatever , you are right Miami is hell on earth , and you live in a $ 700 K house , Weston is very , very dangerous I sleep with a gun under my pillow and you live in a $ 700K house . The crime rate in Weston is out of this world , murders and rapes right in front of school children ... terrible , terrible yeah just like Detroit ... and oops you live in a $ 700 K house ... did I mention that already ?

I would not live in Miami and have made that clear ,mainly because it has become congested , yes there is crime just like in Los Angeles , Houston , Dallas , Atlanta , Phoenix , New York , Detroit , San Diego , etc , etc yes there are some rude people and people who refuse to speak English just like in California , Texas , New York , Arizona , etc , etc . My argument is that it is a great place to vacation and have a good time , not raise a family but according to you and your Asian pal from California it is a cesspool and nasty and poor and there are zombies and lepers roaming the streets . In summary I just do not feel like it is that bad , take your time and access the city forums for Los Angeles , San Diego , Las Vegas , Houston , Dallas and others and you will hear the same comments about those cities from whiners like you . I will not respond to any more of your posts as I am sure you are deep inside a really good person and I do not want to ruin it as I have become quite fond of you and would not like to end our relationship on a negative note !!

A hug and a kiss from me in the ghetto of Weston to you in your $ 700 K home on Las Olas !!! ....... have a great life and say hi to Curt Cobain for me !!

Old 01-18-2007, 02:27 PM

Haha I love having a personal spell checker. Would you like me to spell check your postings? Haha. Yes Weston is the best!

http://www.buyandhold.com/bh/en/research/states/CA.html

this might give you some knowledge in Fortune 500 companies, also check out Washington. Oh, and than compare them to Florida. Since you wanted to play "i work for a fortune 500 company, as a cashier for Winn Dixie."

Old 01-18-2007, 02:34 PM

929 posts, read 1,157,248 times
wow im asian? maybe i do enjoy asian food too much
white on the outside asian on the inside? that would make me some sort of donut perhaps?
not sure about the undead roaming the streets unless theyre undead chicken sacrifices like my gf passes on the way to work (yes 2 dead chickens and a bag with something in it by a canal) or headless goats
not intentionally quoting randy newman but i love la. its amazing how good i had it and had no idea.
miami needs to strive for the 20th century before it can get anywhere near the 21st century.
i can honestly tell anyone in the LA community how good they actually have it compared to here.
i might even invite them over for a visit. it doesnt take long for visiters from socal to see the problems here. we've had friends over a couple of times and shown them. usually its the complete and total lack of customer service that offends them the most.

Old 01-18-2007, 02:37 PM

jjnnino, you're moving to Houston...................enough said.

Old 01-18-2007, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Haha I love having a personal spell checker. Would you like me to spell check your postings? Haha. Yes Weston is the best!

http://www.buyandhold.com/bh/en/research/states/CA.html

this might give you some knowledge in Fortune 500 companies, also check out Washington. Oh, and than compare them to Florida. Since you wanted to play "i work for a fortune 500 company, as a cashier for Winn Dixie."

Never said Weston was the best , just a nice place to live . Have you thought about seeing a therapist , man you have some issues !!

In fact I feel sorry for you as it must be terrible to live in a place you despise ... like me living in Seattle !!

Yes , I do work for a Fortune 500 company it is not based in Florida nor did I claim it was . It is based in Conneticut with my division based out of Framingham , Massachusetts near Boston . I run the Latin American and Caribbean office from Weston and I have been on vacation all week with nothing to do except exchange posts with you darlin !!

Good luck in Seattle , know you will be going soon to your piece of Nirvana !!

Old 01-18-2007, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiXeL View Post
wow im asian? maybe i do enjoy asian food too much
white on the outside asian on the inside? that would make me some sort of donut perhaps?
not sure about the undead roaming the streets unless theyre undead chicken sacrifices like my gf passes on the way to work (yes 2 dead chickens and a bag with something in it by a canal) or headless goats
not intentionally quoting randy newman but i love la. its amazing how good i had it and had no idea.
miami needs to strive for the 20th century before it can get anywhere near the 21st century.
i can honestly tell anyone in the LA community how good they actually have it compared to here.
i might even invite them over for a visit. it doesnt take long for visiters from socal to see the problems here. we've had friends over a couple of times and shown them. usually its the complete and total lack of customer service that offends them the most.

You keep mentioning Asians or the lack of them down here , naturally I presumed you were Asian .... silly me . Just were do you live my God , tell me and I will have a clearer picture of why you hate this place . If you are in Kendall , Hialeah , , Carol City or Homestead of course you will hate it here I would too !!

Lots of areas in Los Angeles suck as well , it really depends were you live . You are on the money though with the poor customer service , it seems to be a problem especially in Miami and Miami Beach .

Old 01-18-2007, 03:43 PM

Quote:
jjnnino, you're moving to Houston...................enough said.

Yup , gotta go were the money and opportunities are , gotta take care of the family .... does not mean I hate Miami . In fact i will be down here all the time to see family and friends .
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami