Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 07:10 PM

242 posts, read 346,345 times

Advertisements

To be frank Urban Cheetah you said you are used to corruption so I think you are the typical Miami type person. So good luck and go on and move there. But the bottom line is it depends on who YOU are if you will be happy in South Florida. City-Data should make it mandatory to display under our username: Age, male or female, working or retired and where you were born. Because it all depends on this information what you like or dislike. Example, if you are a young bro born and raised in Brooklyn or Queens NY and you want to move to a large warm city, well you might like Miami. Or if you are a 20 something white guy from Montana, would you like Miami? NO. I am native Floridian born in Winter Haven in my early 50s, I live in Ft. Lauderdale and after 7 years I am tired and want out. I drive to Miami a lot to visit people I know, but I hate that place. Of course immigrants like Miami because anything is a step up from the the third world countries they come from, but over time even the immigrants begin to hate life here because it is delusional after they succumb to the American matrix debt and the job and realize they are slaves and will never be wealthy so they just become angry like most of the immigrants now in Miami. It's just a sad situation down here. The Southwest U.S. has more to offer as I might move out to Arizona or New Mexico.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:44 PM

2,249 posts, read 2,823,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebn78 View Post
To be frank Urban Cheetah you said you are used to corruption so I think you are the typical Miami type person. So good luck and go on and move there. But the bottom line is it depends on who YOU are if you will be happy in South Florida. City-Data should make it mandatory to display under our username: Age, male or female, working or retired and where you were born. Because it all depends on this information what you like or dislike. Example, if you are a young bro born and raised in Brooklyn or Queens NY and you want to move to a large warm city, well you might like Miami. Or if you are a 20 something white guy from Montana, would you like Miami? NO. I am native Floridian born in Winter Haven in my early 50s, I live in Ft. Lauderdale and after 7 years I am tired and want out. I drive to Miami a lot to visit people I know, but I hate that place. Of course immigrants like Miami because anything is a step up from the the third world countries they come from, but over time even the immigrants begin to hate life here because it is delusional after they succumb to the American matrix debt and the job and realize they are slaves and will never be wealthy so they just become angry like most of the immigrants now in Miami. It's just a sad situation down here. The Southwest U.S. has more to offer as I might move out to Arizona or New Mexico.
Good lord. A bit sour? Sounds like to me Miami isn't your problem. And he'll no to Arizona, I think I rather live in Texas than Arizona.

Old 04-13-2015, 08:46 PM

Hey dude, you asked us what we think so we are giving you our opinions. If you don't agree or like our opinions then this is your problem, not ours.

Old 04-13-2015, 09:01 PM

5,187 posts, read 6,942,015 times
http://blog.onesothebysrealty.com/wp...mi-Skyline.jpg

This is not really a con but Biscayne Bay and Miami skyline maybe a disappointment compared to Lake Michigan and Chicago's skyline, both are linear, but Chicago definitely has more depth and infrastructure.

Old 04-13-2015, 09:25 PM

Another tid bit of information about living in Miami, if you agree or not, just by living there you are in some small way harboring the illegal narcotics industry. Because in my opinion the majority of large construction built today and in the past is from money profited from the sell of hard core narcotics such as cocaine. It is commonly viewed that 85% of all construction in Miami is funded from laundered drug money. Keep this in mind if you want to live there. Bottom line, how would you feel that by just living in Miami you are in some small way connected to the trafficking of hard core illicit drugs such has meth, cocaine, crack, etc?

Old 04-13-2015, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Another tid bit of information about living in Miami, if you agree or not, just by living there you are in some small way harboring the illegal narcotics industry. Because in my opinion the majority of large construction built today and in the past is from money profited from the sell of hard core narcotics such as cocaine. It is commonly viewed that 85% of all construction in Miami is funded from laundered drug money. Keep this in mind if you want to live there. Bottom line, how would you feel that by just living in Miami you are in some small way connected to the trafficking of hard core illicit drugs such has meth, cocaine, crack, etc?
I'd rather have proof than your negative opinion and so would the OP

Old 04-13-2015, 10:16 PM

kkkkkkk you want proof Miami was, and still is being built from money funded by the sell of illicit narcotics grown, produced and packaged in mainly Colombia, Peru and Ecuador? Are you serious? Trick question? Where have you been?

Old 04-13-2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
kkkkkkk you want proof Miami was, and still is being built from money funded by the sell of illicit narcotics grown, produced and packaged in mainly Colombia, Peru and Ecuador? Are you serious? Trick question? Where have you been?
Yea, I want proof, I said it didn't I know there was the cocaine cowboys of the 1970's and 80's and I read that , so once again where is yours.

You did say in your opinion in your post

Old 04-13-2015, 10:52 PM

There's a little website called google ...... ever heard of it?

Old 04-13-2015, 10:57 PM

Quote:
There's a little website called google ...... ever heard of it?
I was right you don't know, you are a joke

Here's my proof of the 1970's and 80's, come on down with yours , inquiring minds want to know

Cocaine Cowboys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by perry335654; 04-13-2015 at 11:20 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami