Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2010, 08:23 AM

609 posts, read 1,139,585 times

Advertisements

'Ewww'? Whaddaya mean 'Ewww'? Compared to all the plastic chicks running around here.......I'm going to stop my tirade there....

Old 10-03-2010, 08:26 AM

139 posts, read 383,770 times
i like how doggiebus doesn't close the thread when it becomes a blatant display of masculine lust and objectification of women instead of a thread in which we discuss the general dating scene in miami.

sexism will always prevail.

there are women who read these threads, so you all can begin to sound less pathetic now. kthanks.

Old 10-03-2010, 08:31 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,196,322 times
True. Me feelz ashamed.

Old 10-03-2010, 04:32 PM

1,084 posts, read 3,869,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebsosaurus View Post
i like how doggiebus doesn't close the thread when it becomes a blatant display of masculine lust and objectification of women instead of a thread in which we discuss the general dating scene in miami.

sexism will always prevail.

there are women who read these threads, so you all can begin to sound less pathetic now. kthanks.

no offense to any women who read my post, just stating were most of the good looking women are. most in miami are materialistic and just for money, its the truth sorry no offense.

Old 10-03-2010, 04:49 PM

242 posts, read 315,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodymiami View Post
no offense to any women who read my post, just stating were most of the good looking women are. most in miami are materialistic and just for money, its the truth sorry no offense.
It could be construed as a blanket statement, but in my experience of living here, it's very much the truth. What's also the truth is that most of the guys here are chauvinistic, macho, womanizing a**holes and both genders here seem to masterfully enable one another's tacky and classless behavior.

Old 10-04-2010, 12:37 AM

Maybe that's why I don't fit in...

Old 10-06-2010, 01:35 PM

225 posts, read 447,307 times
Kinetic_A,

I moved here in January and I met one girl through a group of friends. I have two friends who have lived here for 4-6 years so that helps. Dated her for a while and then met another girl on my own, complete randomness at the beach and she turned out to be a great girl; we are now living together, she's a teacher and she is mature/hardworking.

There's definitely some tough competition here (and anywhere for that matter) but there's someone for everyone, keep your head up, and just make friends, that will help you meet other people which can/may/will lead to you meeting someone who you can click with eventually.

PS: I'm black and I'm 26 and I live in Brickell as well. I do love latin women so this place is PERFECT for me

PUBLIX IN BRICKELL HAS LOTS OF HOT WOMEN, SOME SINGLE, SHOPPING FOR FOOD AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO GO BACK WITH AND SHARE SAID FOOD lol

Old 10-07-2010, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olmyt View Post
Kinetic_A,

I moved here in January and I met one girl through a group of friends. I have two friends who have lived here for 4-6 years so that helps. Dated her for a while and then met another girl on my own, complete randomness at the beach and she turned out to be a great girl; we are now living together, she's a teacher and she is mature/hardworking.

There's definitely some tough competition here (and anywhere for that matter) but there's someone for everyone, keep your head up, and just make friends, that will help you meet other people which can/may/will lead to you meeting someone who you can click with eventually.

PS: I'm black and I'm 26 and I live in Brickell as well. I do love latin women so this place is PERFECT for me

PUBLIX IN BRICKELL HAS LOTS OF HOT WOMEN, SOME SINGLE, SHOPPING FOR FOOD AND LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO GO BACK WITH AND SHARE SAID FOOD lol
I will definitely have to 'offer' to eat their food!

Funny story. I also have a female friend that I live with as well. Been friends for 7 years now. We were originally going to date, but we didn't....which was a good move(I think). She asked me to move in with her and that's why I'm actually living in Miami now. Otherwise, I would have stayed in GA.

I still have not been to the beach. I told myself I would make time...but I haven't done it yet.

Old 10-08-2010, 01:53 PM

225 posts, read 447,307 times
Haha, female roomates can be a good thing tho, cause they have female friends who come visit

Good luck!

Old 10-08-2010, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olmyt View Post
Haha, female roomates can be a good thing tho, cause they have female friends who come visit

Good luck!
Sadly she only knows 'attached' and 'married' women. But that's fine by me. I should be able to find someone on my own.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami