Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami
 [Register]
Miami Miami-Dade County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2010, 06:42 PM

119 posts, read 249,226 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan el Capitan View Post
If Miami is so bad, then how come the people of Miami are constantly referred to as "the beautiful people of Miami?"
Being beautiful (a very subjective term) does not equate to being a good, respectable person.

Oh I can think of a million idioms regarding beauty. In other words, just because it's beautiful on the outside, doesn't mean it's beautiful on the inside and that goes both ways too.

Old 09-06-2010, 08:42 PM

245 posts, read 662,675 times
The dating scene is what you make it..............I would say I go to South Beach to have fun.........it's mostly tourists looking for a fun time in Miami..............if I am looking to meet someone I go to Brickell...............

Old 10-01-2010, 09:29 AM

609 posts, read 1,139,585 times
I live in Brickell....but haven't found anyone yet. I guess being a big Black man has it's disadvantages. Then again, I have only lived here two months, so I have plenty of time.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:07 PM

4,968 posts, read 10,196,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetic_A View Post
I live in Brickell....but haven't found anyone yet. I guess being a big Black man has it's disadvantages. Then again, I have only lived here two months, so I have plenty of time.
R u serious?

Old 10-01-2010, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WINTERFRONT View Post
R u serious?
What?

From what I have noticed, the women(I go for) only like small, well toned (non-Black)dudes. Even the bigger chicks seem to go for the same thing. But like I said, I've only been here two months. So I will have to see what the future holds.

Old 10-02-2010, 02:27 AM

1,084 posts, read 3,869,415 times
Quote:
What?

From what I have noticed, the women(I go for) only like small, well toned (non-Black)dudes. Even the bigger chicks seem to go for the same thing. But like I said, I've only been here two months. So I will have to see what the future holds.

some advice form a white guy, move to Europe. and act like an educated black and dress well, women will be all over you,dont even need to be black to get women ineurope, its just easier cause they are nicer/ more traditional. but dont go to eastern Europe, its safe but being black i wouldn't neo nazism is growing over there.

Old 10-02-2010, 06:03 AM

4,968 posts, read 10,196,322 times
^^^^^ Now I remember why I didn't immigrate to Moscow years ago.

Old 10-02-2010, 07:41 AM

18,836 posts, read 37,364,053 times
Quote:
What?

Wow! Where are you hiding...just reading this is making me, let me know when you want to meet a tall blonde. As for dating, I am not into the bar scene, I prefer to go to the gym, I have not met many men to date, but I work alot, ride my bike, and stay pretty busy, so I guess I am not really focused on looking.

Old 10-02-2010, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Wow! Where are you hiding...just reading this is making me, let me know when you want to meet a tall blonde. As for dating, I am not into the bar scene, I prefer to go to the gym, I have not met many men to date, but I work alot, ride my bike, and stay pretty busy, so I guess I am not really focused on looking.
Its not that I am seriously looking, but I would like to meet someone. Tall blonde? Sign me up!

I'm pretty much the same. Not much into the bar scene, I have a gym in my building that I am starting to use more often(gotta build that muscle), and I am more focused on school, which occupies much of my time.

I had a bike, the handlebars fell apart and I nearly ate it...so I returned it to the store next day, never to ride again. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by somebodymiami View Post
some advice form a white guy, move to Europe. and act like an educated black and dress well, women will be all over you,dont even need to be black to get women ineurope, its just easier cause they are nicer/ more traditional. but dont go to eastern Europe, its safe but being black i wouldn't neo nazism is growing over there.
Yeah, I have noticed that the women over there are much more well behaved per se, but I dunno if I would want to live there. Maybe some select parts of Gemany....mmm, German girls.

Old 10-02-2010, 02:46 PM

1,084 posts, read 3,869,415 times
Quote:
Its not that I am seriously looking, but I would like to meet someone. Tall blonde? Sign me up!

I'm pretty much the same. Not much into the bar scene, I have a gym in my building that I am starting to use more often(gotta build that muscle), and I am more focused on school, which occupies much of my time.

I had a bike, the handlebars fell apart and I nearly ate it...so I returned it to the store next day, never to ride again. lol

Yeah, I have noticed that the women over there are much more well behaved per se, but I dunno if I would want to live there. Maybe some select parts of Gemany....mmm, German girls.

whats up with people and German girls? i know 80% of them are good looking but dam, when you mention Germany or Europe German girls are always brought up, honestly Poland and Czech republic have better looking women. but yeah most of Europe is to expensive, but work and pay are pretty good with lots of vacation hours and you only work like 6 hours a day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > Miami