Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 02:00 PM

993 posts, read 3,254,924 times

Advertisements

Trace would be even Greater if he shared that Single Malt with the Old Desertryder...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2009, 04:26 PM

8,440 posts, read 13,450,639 times
Question Tell Us More, Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by elousv View Post
Trace is great
elousv,

What makes Trace great? Can you tell those of us who don't know him as well as some others what makes him someone we should make a point of knowing better?

You have a great chance to say anything you want now.

MSR

Old 05-15-2009, 04:35 PM

Lightbulb What do you think, Trace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESERTRYDER View Post
Trace would be even Greater if he shared that Single Malt with the Old Desertryder...
Funny as always, DR.

I think Trace should officially "Congratulate" YOU as the next person on this thread, since you two sound ready to share some suds. Or maybe that is just you, DR, who wants the Single Malt, I don't know.

What do others think of DR's suggestion of how Trace could be better?

Trace, what do you think of the questions above as well as DesertRyder's suggestion of how you could be greater?

MSR

Old 05-15-2009, 08:34 PM

2,054 posts, read 4,279,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
elousv,

What makes Trace great? Can you tell those of us who don't know him as well as some others
MSR
I was just trying to cement my spot for the booze and seegars (hic). Seriously though, I only know Trace "virtually" through CDF. I like to think we share some camaraderie as we are both in very similar relocation situations. I do have nothing but respect for a true artisan though.

Old 05-15-2009, 10:31 PM

1,043 posts, read 3,442,187 times
I'm not great, but I'm working on it..Ha!! Just kiddin.... What WILL be great is getting the hell out of Sodom and Gomexico, and living in Idaho!!!!!LOL..

And SURE! Congrats DR!! You always make me laugh buddy.. Your my kind of people, and I surely will share some of the good Single Malt with you.. I like the way you can take tension out of a thread, and inject some humor and common sense at the drop of a hat.. Cept for the verbal abuse of your poor wife I got nothing but respect and well wishes for you and your great escape from Commiefornia! Im just kidding about the wife stuff, that cracks me up too!!!..hehehe..

Also thanks Elousv!.. Your spot is secure..

Disclaimer: I apologize in advance for calling Commifornia, Sodom and Gomexico.. I dont mean to offend, its just my pet name for the Golden State of confusion..

Last edited by Trace_Rinaldi; 05-15-2009 at 10:41 PM..

Old 05-22-2009, 11:06 PM

1,378 posts, read 6,214,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn. States Resident View Post
By popular request, it is time to get this thread up and running again. I'd like to suggest maybe doing something a little differently.

One of the benefits I get from CDF and the various posts each of you post is I get to think about some subjects in different ways. Often I find I'm impressed with the depth of many posts. Many are simply life experiences; however, those who have written about them have shared parts of their journey with all of us.

I'd like to read posts from as many people as possible about unique things they may know about different forumers who post on the ID thread.

To get us started, I think it is time to say "Congratulations, Trace," for chosing Idaho to be your state of relocation. I hope they are happy for you and your family.

I feel like some of you fishing buddies may know aspects about Trace that I don't. Now is a great time to tell the story or issue the challenge or whatever about the Trace you know.

The Trace I know is a skilled craftsman who can't accomplish all he wishes in his current CA location and will be able to do so in Idaho. He seems to be very consistent in his posts and even tempered in discussing most issues. If you know otherwise, please share what I've missed about our friend who will be leaving CA for Idaho.

Trace tries to contribute to different subjects when he can. However, it is my observation that he doesn't "battle with others," rather states his point and then lets the thread continue. Also, Trace doesn't limit his comments to certain areas of ID as some of us tend to do. I'm impressed how much he has learned about various locations in Idaho when deciding where to relocate.

I was especially impressed with you when you wrote about the loss of your pet. Pets are a part of families and sometimes people can't have their pets move with them when they move. I like it that "real men can show gentle emotions and tears," on this forum. I've read many of your posts, but your thread about losing a much loved member of your family brought others from different states/forums, to visit. I believe they, too, were moved by your honesty and willingness to share a bad time with us.

I'm happy to have Trace be a part of the Idaho discussion. So Congrats Trace, it is your turn to read what your fellow posters want to share about you. Thanks for being the positive force that you are in this forum. I truly believe your positive outlook on life, and honest sharing of emotion, help the Idaho discussion be what it is.

I'm looking forward to getting to know you better, Trace, from the comments of others from CDF.

MSR
I've been wanting to come on here and offer words of support to Trace. He's always been so great to talk to and I'm glad he's soon to be a fellow Idahoan; lucky for Northern Idaho to be blessed with what I'm sure will be an outstanding citizen! What's been fun to watch is Trace's friendly bantering back and forth with fellow forum members. You can always count on a good laugh somewhere within his posts, so thanks for that!

One of the things I admire about Trace is his positive outlook on life and his friendly attitude toward others. I appreciate the encouragement he's offered to many of us and admire his endless spirit to pursue his dream to move to Idaho. We are all glad that you've chosen Idaho as your new home. Thanks for being such a great asset on this forum Trace!

Old 05-23-2009, 12:43 PM

1,043 posts, read 3,442,187 times
Awww shucks Torrie... Your the bestest.

Old 05-23-2009, 02:37 PM

445 posts, read 1,329,602 times
Just think of this: If Mr. Rinaldi didn't mean so much to this amazing Idaho Forum, we'd be here all alone, WITHOUT A TRACE!

pimit2 (Bob)

Old 05-23-2009, 11:53 PM

Talking Good One, Bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by pimit2 View Post
Just think of this: If Mr. Rinaldi didn't mean so much to this amazing Idaho Forum, we'd be here all alone, WITHOUT A TRACE!

pimit2 (Bob)
That is funny, Bob! Thanks for sharing your humor- something else great about you.

Trace - we need you. Your Idaho - to- be family looks forward to when all things work together for your good and you can complete your dream of moving to the Gem state.

MSR

Old 05-24-2009, 10:06 AM

1,378 posts, read 6,214,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pimit2 View Post

pimit2 (Bob)
LOL, that's funny Bob!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Idaho